Special Chapter from Chapter 11

"You know a lot of people are shipping Namjoon hyung with this new idol."

Namjoon's P.O.V.

I stood behind the wall and took a deep breath. Ruffling my hair, I recalled what I overheard Taehyung and Jisoo talking about. Turning around, I walked back to my room and shut the door.

Are people shipping me and a new idol?

I went over to my computer and decided to check it out. Searching up 'Namjoon' I clicked on 'Fans shipping Namjoon and former JYP trainee.'

Song Minyoung

Before I could even ask myself what I thought of her, my phone started ringing.

*RING* *RING*

I reached over then grabbed my phone and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Yes, is this where I can talk to Kim Namjoon?"

"This is him speaking, who is this?"

"I'm Lee Dahye, and I'm Song Minyoung's manager. I was wondering if we could have a little talk in person soon."

"Why do you want to speak with me in person?"

"Don't you want to know the person that fans ship you with?"

"Fine. I am going to Japan soon, the latest I can do is next month."

"Okay, then is within the first week of April okay with you?"

"Yeah sure."

"I'll call you again with this number to find a suitable date. I'll stay in touch, Mr. Kim. Farewell."

I hung up and fell onto my bed staring up at the ceiling. I wonder what she wants to talk about.

_______________________________

Just decided to do a little mini context of Namjoon and Minyoung. Anyways, THE ALBUM IS COMING OUT IN LESS 6 HOURS AND I'M NOT READY. Also, thank you for 11K :) There will be a new update as usuals either on Sunday/Saturday. Have a good night/day and Ramadan Mubarak!