Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 2

Jimin & Tania

After about 10 minutes, the doorbell rang, and I went over to it then opened it. Riri, Somin, Minyoung, Tania, and May walked in. I shut the door then looked over at all of them, "Where should we start?"

Jimin's P.O.V.

"Don't you dare run away from me Park Jimin."

"Sorry, I have to go and meet Tania!" I squeaked making Jisoo glare at me, "Just because I introduced you two doesn't mean you can use her as an excuse to run away from this."

She pointed towards the empty container on the counter. I may or may not have eaten Jisoo's ramen, without her permission.

"I'm sorry for eating your ramen..." I pouted hoping to crack down Jisoo's wall but failed when she glared at me again.

"Oh come on! Let me go, please," I pleaded and Jisoo crossed her arms, "Give me one good reason why I should let you off the hook for eating my food."

"It's today," I said and Jisoo looked at me confused, "What's today?"

"You know, THE day," I pressed and she stayed silent for a few seconds before her eyes widened, "Did Park Jimin finally grow a pair of balls?"

"WAIT! JIMIN HYUNG DOESN'T HAVE BALLS?!?!"

"SHUT UP JUNGKOOK, GO BACK TO COLORING!"

"ALRIGHT FINE! I'M NOT GONNA SHOW YOU WHEN I'M DONE EITHER!"

I raised an eyebrow at Jisoo and she shrugged, "He was being horny and I wasn't in the mood so I distracted him with an Iron Man coloring book."

(I laughed too hard at this omg wait 😂)

"Okay..." I trailed off and Jisoo shook her head, "That's not the point. Are you seriously going to ask her out today?"

I hesitantly nodded and she smiled, "Good luck!"

"Thanks," I smiled then walked over to the door to get ready to leave before Jisoo stopped me, "Oh Oppa!"

"Neh?" I asked and she smirked, "Do you need to borrow a pair of heels?"

"Why would I need to borrow heels?" I looked at her confused and then she continued, "Just in case you can't find her?"

I stayed silent for a few seconds before I glared at her, "I'm not that short okay!"

"Yeah, yeah. Leave, Tania's waiting." Jisoo said as she pushed me out of the door.

I huffed, "I'm going to eat your ramen again, just you wait."

"You wouldn't dare," Jisoo challenged and I smirked, "Watch me."

"JUNGKOOKIE!"

"NEH!"

"JIMIN OPPA MADE ME SAD!"

"DO YOU WANT ME TO BEAT HIM UP?"

"MAYBE."

I looked at Jisoo with wide eyes, "You did not just pull the Maknae card."

"Oh yes, I did."

(This has nothing to do with how Jimin and Tania got together. But, savage Jisoo...)

Time skip to a few hours later

"Wow, that was great," Tania smiled cheekily and I slightly frowned, "No it wasn't..."

"Okay, then we'll stop for today. But you're treating me to dinner since I paid last time," Tania said and I smiled, "Deal."

We walked out of the amusement park, thank god, then headed towards a nice restaurant. We sat down in a secluded corner just in case someone recognized me.

"Maybe we shouldn't go to an amusement park next time," Tania suggested and I nodded, "Please."

"Where's our next date going to be then?" Tania asked and I stayed silent. She looked up at me with wide eyes, "I-I mean, the next time we go out. Aish, not l-like that! But like when two frie-"

"Hey, it's okay," I assured and she tilted her head a little, "Are you sure? I mean, if you don't want it to be a date then that's fine."

"What? Were all those other times not dates?" I asked making her blush and stutter, "I-I mean."

"I considered them as dates," I said then took a sip of my water making Tania look at me, "Really?"

I nodded then smiled making my eyes turn into crescents, "Of course I did. Do you not want to date me?"

"What? No! I mean, yes I do. But like, you're Park Jimin!"

I frowned, "What do you mean?"

"I like you, okay. I like you a lot! But you're an idol, and I'm just a fan. There's like a barrier between us, we're different," Tania mumbled and I took a deep breath, "Then let's break the barrier."

"W-What?"

"Let's break the barrier," I said confidently.

"But Jimin, I- What about your managers? Your company? Your members? Would they even allow you to date a fan? Do you even like me?" She asked.

"Whatever happens we'll get through it, I like you too. If anyone of them complains, they can have a word with me," I said making her smile, "Okay, then ask me."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Hmm, maybe?" She said making me pout, "B-But I thought yo-"

"Jimin I was just kidding!"

"You were?"

"Yes!"

"Oh okay. You're my girlfriend now. Kim Tania is my girlfriend," I said smiling wider.

___________________________________

This was a bit shorter, I apologize. But woohoo! School starts in a few hours, save me... Look forward to Taehyung & May's part coming soon!