Chapter 38

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I slowly woke up when the sun shining through the blinds came in contact with my eyes. Once I was fully awake, I sat up making Jungkook's arm around me tighten. I looked down at him to see him sleeping peacefully. This boy is strong even in his sleep, what the... I slowly moved his arm off of me then headed to his bathroom. After doing my business, I decided to let Jungkook sleep and head downstairs.

"Oh, Jisoo! You're awake!" Eomma smiled at me, and I nodded before asking, "Do you need any help Eomma?"

"Would you set the table for four please?" She asked, and I nodded. After finishing setting the table, Eomma told me to go and wake up Jungkook and his brother.

I walked back upstairs then stood in front of Junghyun oppa's room and knocked on his door, "Oppa? Are you awake?"

"Yeah." I heard a soft mumble, and I laughed, "Alright, come down for breakfast."

I walked into Jungkook's room to see the bed empty. What? Where is he? I looked over to the bathroom to see it empty. I raised an eyebrow then looked around to see if he was hiding somewhere. I shook my head when I saw him on the floor still sleeping. Did he seriously fall off his bed? I held in a laugh then crouched down next to him.

"Jungkook." I shook him, and he mumbled, "Five more minutes Eomma."

I shook my head then moved his hair out of his eyes, "I'm not your mother, Jungkook."

"Jisoo, five more minutes." He mumbled, and I said, "But Eomma wanted me to wake you up."

"I'm tired," He whined, and I sighed, "Come on, even Oppa is up!"

"You woke up Hyung before me?" He asked, and I nodded even though his eyes were closed, "Yeah I did."

"I'm your boyfriend why did you wake him up first," Jungkook pouted then slightly opened his eyes and looked at me. I raised an eyebrow then said, "Not if you don't wake up you aren't."

He mumbled again and then cover his face with his blanket. I smirked then said, "Fine, I won't kiss you at all while we're in Busan. That's about a week right?"

Jungkook moved the blanket from his face then looked at me while pouting, "You wouldn't."

"Watch me," I said before standing up making Jungkook panic. I walked over to his door then looked back at him to see him rushing to the bathroom.

I went downstairs then sat down next to Junghyun oppa then smiled at him, "Good morning!"

"Good morning Jisoo," He said tiredly making me hold in a laugh. He glared at me, and I shrugged before asking, "Don't you have to go to the office today?"

Junghyun oppa nodded, "I don't have to go until noon."

I nodded then smiled at Eomma when she sat across from me, "Where's Jungkookie?"

I was about to answer but got cut off by Jungkook running into the kitchen and sitting down next to Eomma and across from Oppa, "I'm here."

"What's the rush Jungkook? You're out of breath." Junghyun oppa asked making me drink water innocently and Jungkook glare at me, "It's nothing Hyung, I'm just hungry."

After we finished breakfast, I decided to do the dishes and Junghyun oppa volunteered to help me. I looked over at Jungkook to see him sitting on the couch while pouting. I held in a laugh then turned back to Junghyun oppa. He looked at me then at Jungkook before laughing, "What's wrong with him?"

"I said I wouldn't kiss him as long as we're in Busan if he wouldn't wake up." I smiled, and Junghyun oppa laughed even harder, "So that's why he's all pouty."