Chapter 9

Jisoo's P.O.V.

"What about a Vlive?" Hobi oppa suggested, and Namjoon oppa nodded, "That's a good idea. Come meet me in my room in a few minutes."

Everyone went into Namjoon oppa's room except for me. Or, at least I thought they did. I decided to clean all the plates up from their breakfast. Aish, these boys don't clean up after themselves. I started to wash the dishes until I feel arms wrapped around my waist and a chin rested on my shoulder.

"Jisoo, come do the Vlive with us" He started to sway us side to side, and I laughed, "I would, but they don't know me Jungkook. Besides, think about how they'll feel when they realize you have a girlfriend."

I quickly finished washing the dishes then turned around and gave Jungkook a proper hug. He hugged back and then pulled away.

"Why hasn't Yoongi hyung introduced you yet?" He pouted, and I shrugged, "He is pretty lazy."

Jungkook laughed, but then he suddenly stopped and held his head with his hands. I quickly put my hand on his forehead, he was burning up. (Bultareone)

"Jungkook, you have a fever. Gwenchanha?" I lead him to sit in a chair, and I stood beside him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my stomach. I pouted and lightly played with his hair.

"YAH JUNGKOOK, THE VLIVE STARTED," I heard Jimin oppa yell. Jungkook slightly pulled away from me then stood up.

"I-I'll be fine," I slowly walk him to Namjoon oppa's room and lead him to the couch where they were doing the Vlive. Before anyone could see me, I quickly went into the other corner of the room on the bed.

"Jungkook is here! Keep sending in questions, and we'll answer them," Jin oppa said, and everyone else nodded.

I watched them do the Vlive for a while until Jungkook sneezed really loudly. He said sorry and quickly came off screen then towards me. He pouted and sat down next to me. I gently put his head on my lap and try to help him relax.

"Why did Jungkook leave? Oh, he has a fever because he wasn't wearing his jacket yesterday," Jimin oppa said I looked up to see everyone looking at us. I motioned that I'm taking care of Jungkook and that they could continue.

"Mmm, Jungkook," I gently lift his head off my lap then rest it on a pillow, and he mumbled.

"I'll go and get some medicine for you," I whispered then quickly went to the kitchen.

Yoongi's P.O.V. (A little recap)

I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Jungkook laying down on the bed with his head on Jisoo's lap. Jisoo left the room after making sure Jungkook was comfortable. I looked back and paid attention to the Vlive. After a few minutes, Jungkook groaned.

"Jisooo, hurry up and come baaack," He held his head, and Jisoo quickly came after hearing him, "Aish I'm here, don't talk too much and take this medicine."

I looked back at the screen to see everyone asking questions. People were asking who Jisoo was or why Jungkook was calling for her in the first place. I nudged Taehyung, and he started to talk about the upcoming tour. I stood up and went over to Jisoo and Jungkook.

"Oppa, can you help me take him to our room so he can be more comfortable?" Jisoo asked, and I nodded. We both wrapped one of Jungkook's arms around our shoulders and took him to the room. After I helped Jisoo tuck Jungkook in, I turned towards her.

"People are asking who Jisoo is and why he was calling out for you, what should we do?" She sighed and said, "Tell them I'm one of your staff members or stylists, and when you're ready, we can tell them that I'm your sister."