Special Chapter from Chapter 33

"So, where's Hobi oppa?" I asked and Jin oppa answered, "He left while we were shopping to meet up with someone so that's why I called Taehyung."

Hobi's P.O.V. (Shopping with Jin)

"Next is onions."

"Onions? Don't we have onions back at home?" I asked Jin hyung and he shook his head, "Namjoon cut them all wrong."

I nodded then put the onions in our basket and waited for Jin hyung to tell me the next thing on the list he had.

"Ice cream," He said and I smiled, "For Jisoo, right?"

Jin hyung nodded, "She wanted me to bring her something, so why not ice cream?"

"Well, Jisoo likes vanilla but she also likes coo-"

*RING* *RING*

I took my phone out of my pocket and smiled then answered the phone.

"Uhh, is this Hoseok?" I heard her ask and I smiled to myself, "That's Oppa to you."

I heard her laugh before she responded, "What if I copied the number down wrong and just called a random person calling them Oppa?"

"True, you're smart," I said and Jin hyung hit me with his phone giving me the 'hang up because we're busy' look.

"Uhh look Somin, Jin hyung is currently bugging me. Can I call you back later," I asked and she sighed, "Oh? I guess I'll just ask someone else."

"Actually, wait for a second," I said to her then muted myself and turned to Jin hyung, "Can I meet up with a friend?"

Jin hyung sighed before mumbling to himself, "I should've brought Taehyung."

"Thanks, Hyung!" I said then walked out of the store and went back on the phone, "Hey Somin."

"Yeah, Oppa?" She asked.

"What did you want to do?" I asked and I could hear here slightly freaking out, "My little brother wanted to meet you and then go to the park, is that okay?"

"Sure, I'll meet you there!" I said then hung up after she told me where the park was. How ironic? Park Somin meeting me at the park. I shook my head then smiled to myself, I'm such an idiot.

After getting to the park, I walked around looking for any signs of Somin. There were none, hmm, I guess I came faster than she thought I would. I sat down on a bench nearby and watched a few kids kicking around a ball.

After a few minutes, the ball rolled over to me and I stopped it with my foot. I looked up to see a boy about 7 years old smiling at me, "Do you want to play with us Hyung?"

I pointed to myself then smiled, "Me?"

He nodded and grabbed my hand leading me to the rest of his friends. After playing a few rounds with the kids, I got tired and sat down on the grass. The same boy from earlier came and sat down in front of me and smiled.

"What's your name Hyung?" He asked and I smiled, "Hoseok, what about you?"

"My name is Youngsoo," He smiled and I ruffled his hair, "You play really well."

"Thank you, Hyung! Noona says that one day, I can become really talented if I work hard," Youngsoo said and I laughed, "Your Noona is right!"

Youngsoo and I kept talking and I forgot about looking for Somin. The rest of Youngsoo's friends joined us and we all started to tell stories until there was a voice."

"Soo-ah! Where are you?"

Youngsoo jumped up and smiled waving his arms around, "Noona!"

I turned around and I saw Somin, "Youngsoo, your Noona is Somin?"

He looked up at me and nodded, "You know her?"

I nodded and Somin had the same expression when she reached us, "H-Hoseok oppa?"

"Why were you late?" I asked and she sighed, "Sorry, my mom wanted Youngsoo back at home but said he went out to play. So I thought he went to the field, I didn't know he already came to the park. I texted you though?"

"O-Oh you did?" I asked and she nodded, "Sorry, I was playing with Youngsoo and his friends."

"No problem, I guess we both got a little occupied," Somin laughed and I nodded while looking at her. She looked up at me then we kept eye contact until a voice cleared their throat and we looked away.

"We're still here you know," Youngsoo said and his friends laughed. I looked up at Somin to see her blushing, cute. Huh? Wait what.

"Why don't you come over for a little bit Hyung?" My eyes widened as I looked at Youngsoo.

"Park Youngsoo! What are you doing," Somin asked and Youngsoo laughed, "Come on Noona, I'm doing this for you."

"Aish you little-"

"I'll go," I said and Somin looked at me with wide eyes, "R-Really?"

I nodded then put an arm around Youngsoo's shoulder before walking away, "I have to meet my in-laws eventually, am I right Youngsoo?"

"Hyung is right!" Youngsoo said and ran ahead leading us to their house.

"Y-YAH! WHO SAID WE WERE GETTING MARRIED?" Somin screamed and started to run to catch up to us making Youngsoo and I run faster.

___________________________________

Hobi no like snakeu... BUT HE SMOOTH LIKE SNAKEU *soul has left my precious bby's body in the pic above*