Special Chapter from Chapter 9

"You're just in denial Yoongi oppa, you two still love each other," Jisoo stated and left my room after giving me an encouraging pat on the shoulder.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

After Jisoo left my room, I bit my lip sighing. She is right, I guess I'm just in denial. Every time I think about Ri Hyo, I smile. I slapped myself and cursed.

"Bitch, why can't you grow a pair and go talk to her?" I mumbled then laughed. I'm going insane. I stood up from my bed then took a deep breath.

I'm going to go and talk to Ri Hyo, right now. I walked out of my room and pass Jungkook's to see Jisoo taking care of him. I smiled to myself then headed towards Ri Hyo's dorm.

I'm not a stalker... It's normal for an idol to know where his staff and his member's sister and his ex girlfriend lives. I swear...

I stood in front of the door shuffling my weight between my feet with my hand about to knock. What the fuck was I thinking? I can't do this. I turned around and walked back to my car until I heard a voice.

"You were never really good at approaching people," I turned around and saw Ri Hyo smiling, "Just come inside."

I nodded and walked into her dorm while she closed the door behind us. I sat on one of her couches and she sat across from me on another one. 

Ri Hyo's P.O.V.

I bit my lip after I sat across from Yoongi and looked everywhere but at him. He's probably just here to talk about the tour, what else would he want to talk about? Marriage? It's not like he loves me back. I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Yoongi talking.

"So, I came here to talk to you," Yoongi said and I nodded, "Yeah I figured."

He looked up from his lap and glared at me then his gaze softened, "Riri, listen."

I froze and looked at him with wide eyes. He hasn't called me that since, well, since we were broken up. He looked at me and realized what happened then started to blush.

I cleared my throat then started to talk, "I'm listening."

He looked over at the wall then bit his lip, "I-I talked to Jisoo today. Umm, and I told her about us."

"Did she ask?" I asked and he shook his head, "I needed to tell her, she's my sister and I tell her everything."

I nodded and he kept going, "Basically, she told me that I was stupid and that I was j-just in denial."

He paused for a few minutes while I looked at him. In denial about what?

"I-I think I still l-love you."

I looked at him and just stared. WAIT WHAT?!?! He, still loves me?

"A-Are you sure?" My voice cracked and tears formed in my eyes. He looked at me then came over and sat next to me pulling me into a hug.

I started crying silently as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his head on my shoulder and leaned closer whispering in my ear.

"Whether or not I still love you, I will always protect you. You are my first love, so don't ever let go of my hand and I won't let you go ever again either."

_______________________________

May or may not have used a few lyrics of First Love. Anyways, that's basically how a special chapter will go. I will still update a regular chapter every week!!