Chapter 44

Jisoo's P.O.V. (Continuing from Jungkook's)

I took a deep breath then started walking towards them. Minhyuk and Unnie turned around after a while and saw us making me smile. His eyes were wide open once he saw me and Unnie was smiling. I looked over my shoulder to see everyone shocked or confused. Once I got close enough to the couple, I gave Unnie a hug.

"Unnie! I missed you," I smiled and she smiled back, "Jisoo-ah! The last time you saw me was a few weeks ago during Yoongi's birthday!"

I pouted and crossed my arms, "So?"

Unnie laughed then greeted everyone else. After she was done, she turned to the side to show Minhyuk who was still staring at me with wide eyes, "This is my boyfriend of 2 years and the father of my baby, Lee Minhyuk."

"J-Jisoo I ca-"

"Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Ja Eun unnie's younger cousin, Min Jisoo! I hope we get along well Minhyuk-ssi," I said and he looked at me taken back, "H-Hello."

After he greeted the other members, we went inside and sat down at our table to have lunch. It wasn't as awkward as I thought it was going to be. Okay, that was a lie. Minhyuk was staring at me from across the table with sad eyes. He better be happy I didn't bring up him lying to me, or else things would've gone down. I finished quicker than everyone else then leaned my head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked softly and I shook my head. I heard him sigh then felt one of his arms wrap around my waist a few seconds later, "Why don't you and Taehyung leave early and go shopping or something?"

I lifted my head off of his shoulder then looked at him, "Can we really?"

Jungkook nodded then kissed me and nudged Tae oppa telling him what he told me. Tae oppa stood up then said, "Jisoo and I have some things we have to do. Nice meeting you Minhyuk-ssi and congrats Noona!"

I kissed Jungkook on the cheek then stood up and smiled at everyone before leaving with Tae oppa. I paid for the food at the front then followed Tae oppa when he walked towards his favorite store. He stopped abruptly making me bump into his back. Tae oppa turned around then raised an eyebrow, "You okay Jisoo?"

I shook my head then walked over to look at a rack of shirts. I felt arms wrap around my waist and his head rest on my head. Ugh, why am I so short...

"It's okay, it's just us. Tell me," Tae oppa said and pulled away. I turned around and pouted, "His face."

"Minhyuk hyung's?" Tae oppa asked and I nodded, "It was so sad when I ignored him, I feel bad..."

"You shouldn't feel bad, you did nothing wrong. He's the one who lied to you for 2 years," Tae oppa scoffed and I sighed, "I know, but it's still bugging me. It feels like everything is my fault."

Tae oppa sighed then ruffled my hair, "Jisoo-ah, believe me when I say this. You're not at fault here. Now let's forget about this and buy some stuff, yeah?"

"Fine," I pouted.

Time skip 2 hours later

I put the bags down then sighed with relief, "Finally."

Tae oppa walked in after me and put the bags down then smirked at me, "Says the one who kept looking and dragging me around."

"But Oppa! I even helped you find some new stuff too!" I pouted and Tae oppa laughed, "Arrasso, I'll help you bring your bags up to Jungkook's room so you can show him."

I smiled as Tae oppa carried half the bags and I carried the rest as we went up to Jungkook's room. Jungkook looked at us for a while then stood up and took the bags from me.

"Wow, did you empty out a store or something?" Jungkook asked while peeking in the bags and I playfully hit him, "All of this is for you. I think I bought you like 10 more white shirts."

"Really?" Jungkook asked excitedly and I nodded. He smiled then came over to me and kissed me.

"I'm still here you two," Tae oppa said and I tried pulling away but Jungkook wrapped his arms around me. He pulled away from the kiss slightly then turned his head to look at Tae oppa, "Then grab some popcorn and watch or leave us alone."

I blushed as Tae oppa winked at me then closed the door behind him. I turned back to Jungkook and lightly hit his chest, "Jungkook, what was that?"

"Let's continue where we left off, shall we?"

Time skip 3 days (Last concert in Busan)

"Hey Jisoo, can I introduce you to some people?"

I turned around to see Wonho oppa. I smiled then nodded, "Sure."

We walked past everyone and went into a corner where 6 other boys were sitting. Wonho oppa introduced me to his friends. Their names were Shownu, Minhyuk, Kihyun, Hyungwon, Jooheon, and Changkyun. I smiled at all of them then Kihyun came up to me.

"Did your boyfriend give you that when he confessed to you?" He asked pointing at my necklace. I looked at him confused and was about to ask how he knew that but was called.

"Jisoo!"

I turned around to see Jungkook running to me. He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek then wrapped his arms around me, "Who are they?"

"Oh, they're Wonho oppa's friends!" I smiled and turned back to them, "That's Shownu, Minhyuk, Kihyun, Hyungwon, Jooheon, and Changkyun. You already know Wonho oppa."

"Kihyun? I remember you!" Jungkook smiled and Kihyun nodded, "I see she said yes."

I looked at Jungkook confused, "You two know each other?"

"Yeah, he's the one that helped me buy the necklace," Jungkook said.

I smiled and kept talking with Wonho oppa's friends with Jungkook until we had to leave for the last song. I pouted and looked at them, "Will I see you guys again?"

"Yeah, we work with BTS now," Hyungwon said and I raised an eyebrow, "What about your job Kihyun?"

"I quit," He shrugged and I laughed, "Well, see you soon!"

I bid them goodbye and quickly ran over and stood next to Riri. She looked at me and smiled then we both watched BTS perform their last song in Busan. Riri and I handed them water bottles as they got off the stage. After they were all changed, we went back to Jungkook's house and started to pack.

Itty bitty time skip

After we finished packing, we all stood by the door and bid goodbye to Jungkook's parents and his hyung. Eomma came up to me and gave me a hug, "I'll miss you Jisoo."

"I'll miss you too Eomma!" I smiled then hugged her back before moving on to Junghyun oppa. He looked at me then ruffled my hair making me pout, "Yah!"

"See you next time," He winked making me roll my eyes. I walked in front of Appa and bowed. He smiled then looked over at Jungkook, "Quick Jungkook, make me a grandfather."

"Appa!" Jungkook whined making me blush and everyone laugh. We said our final goodbyes then walked over to the company car to head back to Seoul.

___________________________________

A/N: Sorry about the time skips in this chapter. I wanted to wrap up being in Busan so I could focus on the last part of the story. It's almost over, aahhhh!! See you in the next chapter!

Word count: 1238 (not counting the author's note)