Chapter 19

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I looked at Jisoo as her tears started to fall down her cheeks. Shit, what the fuck did I do? She probably had reasons to slap Ara, and here I am a terrible boyfriend not even listening to her before accusing her. I was about to say something until Jisoo started talking.

"I-I think we n-need to take a b-break," Jisoo breathed out through her tears then ran out of our hotel room before I can say anything.

I stared blankly at the door after she left, we're not together anymore... I couldn't feel anything, not the guilt, not the self-hatred, not the frustration. All I could feel was a part of me was gone. The love of my life walked out of the door because of my stupid decisions, and I couldn't even stop her. I felt something warm trickle down both my cheeks. Tears, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I'm so stupid...

"JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!?!" Yoongi hyung burst through the door then came over to me and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

I looked at him with no emotion, but I could see his eyes. Were they full of empathy? I snapped out of my thoughts when he threw a punch. Closing my eyes, I didn't stop him. I deserved this. I earned every punch, but it won't be enough for all the pain I put Jisoo through just now.

He threw another punch, but before he could throw the third one, the rest of the members came and pulled us apart. Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon hyung went to another room while Taehyung, Jimin, and I stayed in mine. I slowly walked over to my bed then sat down. 

"Jungkook, what happened?" Jimin asked as he got a cold water bottle and gave it to me put it on my face. I held it against my cheek and flinched then let out a breath, "I got carried away, I didn't let her explain, and I was just an ass."

"What else did you do?" Taehyung glared at me, and I felt more tears fall down my cheek as I answered, "I said her bandage was fake and that she was depressed."

"Out of all the things you could say, YOU SAY THAT? YOU KNOW HER PAST WAS ROUGH AND THAT SHE DIDN'T WANT TO BECOME DEPRESSED. SHE DID EVERYTHING IN HER POWER TO SMILE THROUGH EACH AND EVERYDAY. YOU LOVE HER, AND SHE WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOU! BUT YOU JUST THREW THAT ALL AWAY IN A SECOND BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T CONTROL YOUR FUCKING TEMPER?!?!" Taehyung screamed then stormed out of the hotel room. I shut my eyes and thought for a while.

He's right.

I opened my eyes to see Jimin still looking at me. He sighed once he saw my eyes opened then said, "I think you should give Jisoo some time to heal. She still loves you. You know that right?"

I nodded slowly, "But I don't deserve her..."

Jimin sighed then came over and sat next to me, "Listen, you two are just going through a rough patch. Don't give up, because Taehyung is right, Jisoo is the best thing that ever happened to you. You two love each other, and you'll get over this. But for now, I think she might sleep in Yoongi and Hobi hyung's room."

I sighed but stayed quiet. Looking down at my fingers, I started to think again. I should probably keep my distance from Jisoo for a few days. I don't want her to be uncomfortable around me. Jimin gave me a pat on the back then left my hotel room. I sighed then put my head in my hands after throwing the water bottle across the room. I want to know why Jisoo did what she did. Maybe I'll ask Ara.

Jisoo's P.O.V. (Little recap)

I ran out of Jungkook and my hotel room after telling Jungkook about needing a break. I didn't want to see his face nor his reaction. Quickly exiting the hotel with tears in my eyes, I ran all the way to a nearby park and sat down on a bench. I put my head in my hands to try and clear my thoughts.

Looking up after a few minutes, I smiled slightly at the couples walking around together.  I wish Jungkook, and I were here together. Oh wait, we're not dating anymore...

My eyes slowly started to overfill with tears as I recalled what I did a few minutes ago. I broke up with Jungkook. Sure I may have done what any other typical girl would do when her boyfriend accuses her, but I regret it. I don't know if I can live without him, tears slowly started to fall as I tried to wipe them away.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard someone ask. I turned around and saw Sejun? He looked at me with wide eyes then sat next to me, "Jisoo, what happened?"

I shook my head then look down at my lap. I can't exactly just say 'Oh hey, my boyfriend and I had a fight about your sister then broke up' can I? I looked back up at him, and he seemed to understand by the sad look on my face.

"It was Ara wasn't it?" He asked then continued when I nodded, "I told you to be careful around her."

"I know," I mumbled then started crying again. He sighed then gave me a side hug, and I gladly accepted.

I should've listened to him. I shouldn't have thought it was nothing when he warned me.

I pulled away from Sejun, and he gave me a small smile then asked, "Do you want to get some ice cream? It always manages to soften a heartbreak."

I nodded, "Yes please."

We both stood up from the bench and walked over to a little ice cream parlor across the street. He went up and ordered for us as I sat at a table. I smiled when Sejun came back after a little while then handed me a vanilla cone as he kept the chocolate one for himself.

He sat down then smiled cheekily, "I got the flavor right, didn't I?"

I let out a small laugh and nodded, "Yup, by the way, how old are you?"

"Well, Ara and I are twins, so you're older than me by about four days," He said, and I smirked, "You are my dongsaeng!"

He laughed while nodding, "Should I call you Noona?"

I scrunched up my nose and quickly shook my head, "No, that makes me feel old."

We stayed at the ice cream parlor for about another hour. I then decided it was a good idea to get back to the hotel. Sejun walked me to the hotel, and I was about to go in until I heard a voice call out to me.

"YAH JISOO!"

I turned around and saw Tae oppa running over to me. He caught up to me then put his hands on his knees panting. I looked at him amused as he tried to catch his breath.

He stood up straight after a few minutes then gave me a box smile, "Are you okay?"

I froze at his sudden question. Thinking about Jungkook again, it makes me sad. I closed my eyes tightly then tried to clear all the anxious thoughts from my mind.

I'll be okay, Jungkook will be okay, we'll be okay, I hope.

I looked up at Tae oppa and nodded. He looked unconvinced but didn't push me. We went up to our floor then stood in front of his and Jimin oppa's room.

"Do you want to sleep in our room?" Tae oppa asked, and I sighed, "Thank you Tae oppa, but I think I need Yoongi oppa right now."

He nodded and kissed me on the forehead. I started walking to Yoongi oppa's room then waved to Tae oppa as he waved at me. I knocked on Yoongi oppa's hotel room and waited for it to open.

"Ahh Jisoo, Hobi and I set up movies with snacks. Are you ready?" Yoongi oppa asked with a gummy smile, and I could see Hobi oppa jumping on the bed behind him smiling at me. I smiled then walked in, and Yoongi oppa locked the door behind me.

_______________________________

A/N: Aaaaccckkk, don't hate me, everything will be fine. Also, don't be a silent reader!! You can bitch about me or Ara or just the story in general 😂  I also try and reply to every comment so you can ask questions too! I think that's it, get ready for another update :))

Word count: 1408 (not counting the author's note)