Chapter 20

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I walked further into their hotel room and sat on the bed. Why is there only one bed? Yoongi oppa actually lets Hobi oppa sleep next to him and doesn't hurt him? I shook my head and snapped out of my thoughts when Hobi oppa pulled me into the middle of the bed. He smiled and pulled a blanket over me then handed me a stuffed penguin. I looked at him confused, and he smiled then ruffled my hair.

"You can have him, whenever I'm not with you, he can be your cuddle buddy!" Hobi oppa smiled, and I smiled back. I looked at the stuffed penguin in my lap then hugged it. I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine. He shall be my Squishy. (Totally didn't quote Finding Nemo here...)

Yoongi oppa came over and sat on my other side then stole half of my blanket. I pouted as he smirked.

"Oh be quiet, you have Squishy," Oppa said, and I agreed with him until I realized I never told him Squishy's name? Can he read my mind or something? Min Yoongi is a babo, Min Yoongi is a babo, Min Yoongi is a ba-

"I can't read your mind, but stop calling me an idiot, and you used to name everything Squishy when you were younger," He stated then looked towards the TV.

Well damn.

I paid attention to the movie and smiled. It's a horror movie, yes! Oh wait, Hobi oppa is scared of everything, and Yoongi oppa doesn't like scary movies...

A few minutes later, there was a jump-scare, and a laughed as both Yoongi, and Hobi oppa jumped then grabbed onto my arm. I looked at them and shook my head then went back to watching the movie.

After a few movies, Hobi oppa screaming, and Yoongi oppa cursing under his breath, we finished our movie marathon. I looked over to my left to see Yoongi oppa already fell asleep. Shaking my head, I gently pull away from him then cover him with the blanket. I didn't notice when Hobi oppa left, but he came to me with clothes in his hand. He handed them to me then pointed towards the bathroom. I stood up with the clothes and left Squishy on the bed.

I walked to the bathroom then changed into the clothes Hobi oppa gave me. A white t-shirt that fit surprisingly well. Obviously, it was still baggy, and black joggers. I had to tie the strings around my waist once to get the pants to stop falling. I took the hair tie from my wrist then put my hair up in a quick ponytail.

Looking in the mirror, I sighed as I remembered what I was so badly trying to forget. Tears welled up in my eyes as I took a few deep breaths

I shook my head then walked out of the bathroom. I was about to look through my phone but then realized I left it in the other hotel room. Walking back towards the bed, Hobi oppa motioned for me to sleep on the other side of Yoongi oppa. He handed me Squishy then laid on the empty side.

I laid down and jumped when I felt Yoongi oppa's arm wrap around my waist. I heard him mumble something and I raised an eyebrow then leaned closer to him.

"Saranghaeyo Jisoo-ah and Ri-"

He suddenly stopped in the middle of his sentence, and I pouted. But that was enough for me to know who he was talking about. I smirked thinking about how I could tease him and Riri later. Laughing a little to myself, I kissed Yoongi oppa's cheek then fell asleep with a million thoughts running through my mind.

Jungkook's P.O.V. (A few hours after Jimin left his room)

After trying to get my thoughts straight, I stood up and slowly dragged my self to the bathroom. I splashed water on my face and didn't bother drying it as I walked out of the bathroom and back to the bed. I looked over at the bedside table and bit my lip as I saw Jisoo's phone. Shaking my head I turned away, no Jungkook, don't do it.

*Ding*

I looked at my phone thinking I got a notification but was confused when I didn't see anything on my home screen.

*Ding* *Ding*

I looked over at Jisoo's phone and sighed. I won't do anything, I'll casually observe. I grabbed Jisoo's phone from the bedside table then looked at it. Who the fuck is Sejunnie? I unlocked her phone, and my jaw clenched as I read the messages.

Sejunnie: Jisoo are you okay?

Sejunnie: Tell me if you need anything

Sejunnie: I'll also help you with Ara

With Ara? Does he know something about her? Okay, I lied. I'm going to do more than casually observe.

Jisoo: Who are you?

Sejunnie: Umm Jisoo, are you okay?

Jisoo: This is Jungkook

Sejunnie: Ohh! The boyfriend right?

Jisoo: No, I mean yeah

Sejunnie: Did she break up with you?

Jisoo: Yeah...

Sejunnie: It's okay, she still loves you

Jisoo: Okay, back to my question. Who are you?

Sejunnie: I'm Sejun, Ara's twin brother

Ara has a twin brother? Hmm, maybe I can ask him if he knows what Ara is planning. Before I could ask another question, Sejun sent another text.

Sejunnie: Ara wants you for your money, and I can prove it to you

Sejunnie: Don't let someone as special as Jisoo slip away from you

Jisoo: Why would you expose your sister?

Sejunnie: What she's doing isn't right

Sejunnie: And what I can tell from Jisoo, you two are perfect together

Jisoo: Thank you, you can text me at my number xxx-xxx-xxxx

Sejunnie: Alright, and delete these so Jisoo won't get mad at you

I smiled slightly as I deleted the messages then locked her phone. I put Jisoo's phone back on the bedside table then looked at mine. Sejun and I talked for the next few minutes about how I would "catch Ara" in the act. I smiled to myself as I recalled Sejun's words.

Trust me, Jisoo loves you. My sister won't come in between you two after the act we're setting up. I'm invited to the wedding though

I will marry Jisoo, one day.

I put my phone away then laid down and looked at the ceiling for a while. The plan was to hang out with Ara tomorrow while Sejun hung out with Jisoo.

I trust him. Besides, I could practically see him fangirling over us through text. I don't even know how that's possible...

Anyways, the day after that, I would catch Ara on a call and get her to admit she was only hanging out with me to use me. Then after that, hopefully, Jisoo will take me back. I fell asleep hoping Sejun and I's plan would work.

_______________________________

A/N: Okay so, this chapter is basically just some context and I'm also trying to get Ri Hyo and Minyoung back into action. Sorry about some of it being mostly texting, but that'll just add to the next few chapters. Also, POUTY BLACK HAIRED COCONUT KOOKIE!! YESSSSS, okay Imma stop being an obvious Jungkook stan. See you on Saturday/Sunday!!

Word count: 1157 (not counting the author's note)