Chapter 45

Time skip about five months (September)

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I took a deep breath then walked towards a sleeping Jungkook, "Kookie, wake up."

He groaned and rolled over making me roll my eyes. Just because it's your birthday, that doesn't mean you have the right to ignore me Jeon Jungkook. I pouted and climbed on the bed then pushed him off.

"YAH!"

I looked over the edge of the bed to see Jungkook glaring at me. I smiled, "Wake up and come down to eat breakfast."

I walked into the kitchen just as Tae oppa and Hobi oppa were leaving. They winked at me then left making me groan. I literally want to punch those two sometimes... I sighed and quickly made breakfast as Jungkook walked downstairs.

I smiled then pushed a plate full of food towards him, "Eat up, I'm gonna go take a shower and then meet up with the girls."

Jungkook stayed silent as I went back upstairs. I quickly took a shower then changed into a comfortable outfit because I was going to change later anyway. Red crop top, my favorite pair of shorts, and some combat boots. I lightly towel dried my hair then let it fall. I walked back downstairs and saw Jungkook sitting in the living room. He looked up from his phone when I walked in.

"Do you seriously have nothing to say to me?" Jungkook asked quietly, and I shook my head then asked, "Don't you have to go to the building today? Your new album comes out soon."

"Yeah," Jungkook trailed off. I watched as he stood up then walked towards the door, "Jungkook wait!"

He quickly turned around, and I could see the excitement in his eyes. Oh my god, this is so fucking painful... I walked up to him then kissed him on the cheek, "See you later."

His expression sulked as he left the house without another word.

*RING* *RING*

"Did Jungkook leave?"

"Yup."

"Alright, we're coming over."

After about 10 minutes, the doorbell rang, and I went over to it then opened it. Riri, Somin, Minyoung, Tania, and May walked in. I shut the door then looked over at all of them, "Where should we start?"

Jungkook's P.O.V. (When he gets to BigHit)

I sighed then slammed open the door to the practice room making everyone look over at me. They ignored my bad mood, and we went straight to practicing. Sungdeuk hyung taught us the choreography for our new song, and we went through it a couple of times. We were in the middle of the chorus when Sungdeuk hyung sighed, "You got it wrong, you think this is a joke?"

I shook my head then quietly watched as he left the room.

"Are you restless because it's your birthday?"  Namjoon hyung asked, and Sejin hyung walked in, "What's going on?"

"We were practicing, and I was doing good," I trailed off, and he sighed, "What are you doing?"

We walked into a different room to talk with Manager Sejin. After about 10 minutes of Manager Hyung and Namjoon hyung fighting, Sejin hyung looked at me, "Jeon Jungkook! You think you're good and everyone else is wrong?"

"No," I mumbled, and he scoffed, "Why are you like this?"

"I'm sorry."

Sejin hyung left making Jin hyung speak up, "Alright, you just have to do it well."