Bonus: Min Siblings' Moments

So the picture is a crappy drawing I did during a car ride. As you can tell, Jisoo is the happier of the Min siblings (is that a little foreshadowing for my Yoongi book?!?!) But yeah, Min siblings ^

___________________________________

1.

Give me my food back

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I walked to the kitchen and looked through the fridge before pouting. I swear I had some leftovers of jjajangmyeon from yesterday. Closing the fridge, I turned around to see everyone doing their own thing. Joonie oppa was on his laptop, Jin oppa was annoying Jimin oppa, Hobi oppa was sleeping, Tae oppa and Jungkook were playing video games. Wait, where's Yoongi oppa?

I walked down the hall and stood in front of the Genius Lab before putting the password in. I slowly pushed the door open and walked in to see Yoongi oppa with his back facing me. His computer was on and some music was playing but he was looking down at something. I slowly went up behind him and looked over his shoulder to see my bowl of jjajangmyeon.

"YAH!"

I yelled making him jump and turn towards me, "What the fuck was that for?"

"GIVE ME MY FOOD BACK!"

I pouted and he rolled his eyes, "No, I'm hungry."

He turned back around to face his computer and my jaw dropped. Is he seriously not going to give me my food back? I wrapped my arm around his head putting him into a headlock. His hand immediately went to my arm patting it.

"J-Jisoo! Are you trying to kill me?" He panted and I tightened my grip, "Yes! You stole my food!"

"You can have it!" He kept patting my arm and I loosened my grip a little bit, "Hmm, can you do something for me?"

"Hell n-"

"O-Okay! What do you want?" He quickly asked once I tightened my grip again making me smirk, "Buy everyone drinks."

He stayed quiet for a little before sighing, "Fine."

I let go of him completely then kissed his cheek before taking my jjajangmyeon and leaving the room.

2.

Nightmares

Yoongi's P.O.V.

Not feeling at ease, I jolted up from my sleep and looked around. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair before getting out of bed. I carefully walked down the hall and stood in front of Jisoo and Jungkook's room. Opening the door, I peeked in to see someone tossing and turning. I walked in further to see it was Jisoo tossing while Jungkook was sleeping like a log next to her.

Jisoo's face was tear stained and I could see beads of sweat forming on her forehead. I went over to her and picked her up. Her arms immediately went to hug me but she was still asleep. I carefully carried her to my room and tried to set her on my bed but she wouldn't let go of me.

"Oppa, no... O-Oppa!"

She gasped and woke up panting. I quickly switched us around so I could pull her onto my lap.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here," I said softly and rubbed her back as she cried into my shoulder. I started rocking her back and forth until her breathing evened out and she became quiet.

"Jisoo?" I asked and there was no answer. I craned my neck to see that Jisoo had fallen asleep. I carefully turned to the side and laid down with Jisoo in my arms. She snuggled closer to me making me sigh and pull my blanket over us before falling into a deep sleep.

3.

Don't lie to me

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I jumped when I heard a door slam shut. Pushing myself away from my desk, I stood up and headed outside into the hallway. Jin oppa was looking in the direction of the Genius Lab. He noticed me and forced a small smile.

"Did we disturb you Jisoo?" He asked and I shook my head, "I didn't want to do my work anyways, what happened?"

He motioned to the living room so I followed him then sat down across from him.

"Yoongi's been frustrated recently, I asked what was wrong and he blew up," Jin oppa explained and I nodded before frowning, "I'll go talk to him."

I stood up and headed to the Genius Lab before Jin oppa could say no. I was about to put in the password before I shook my head and knocked on the door.

"What do you want Jin hyung?"

"It's me."

It was silent for a few seconds before I heard a clicking noise. I pushed the door open then shut it behind me. Yoongi oppa's hair was tousled and he was slumping in his office chair.

"Are you okay Oppa?" I asked softly and he groaned, "I am, why is everyone asking me that?"

I stayed quiet for a few seconds before speaking up, "Don't lie to me."

"What did you just say?" He asked sternly and I gulped before repeating myself, "Don't lie to me."

I looked down at the floor that seemed very interesting. It was dead silent for a few minutes and I could feel Yoongi oppa's gaze tearing into me. He cleared his throat after what seemed like forever.

"Look up."

I stayed silent and kept looking down making him mad,

"I said, look up Min Jisoo."

I looked up and his hard eyes softened. He motioned me over to him and my feet slowly moved. He grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap making me hold in a breath.

"I want you to listen to this," He said before pressing the space bar on his keyboard making a sweet melody ring out. I listened quietly and he looked at me after it was done, "What do you think?"

"I like it, but..." I trailed off making him look at me, "What?"

"You should add something there," I pointed out and he did what I suggested before replaying it. After it ended, it was silent before he sighed, "That was it."

I turned my head and looked at him confused, "What?"

"I couldn't seem to get it right," He mumbled and I scoffed, "So you were being a little bitch because you couldn't get a melody done?"

"Did you just call me a little bitch?"

"N-No! You're Min Suga genius jjang jjang man bong bong!"