Chapter 31

Jisoo's P.O.V. (After landing in Korea)

I gently shook Jungkook awake and he looked at me while slightly pouting, "Did we land?"

I nodded and we grabbed our things before heading off of the plane. Once we got all our bags, Sejin oppa took them and headed towards the building in his car. Riri was going to come and pick us up from the airport since they came back earlier. We all stayed inside the airport but near the entrance waiting for her to text Yoongi oppa.

I looked over to see Tae and Jimin oppa taking selcas, Joonie and Jin oppa scrolling through their phones, Yoongi oppa about to fall asleep, and Hobi oppa smiling at his phone while Jungkook was sitting next to me.

I raised an eyebrow and walked over to him making sure I didn't wake Jungkook. How did this boy fall asleep faster than my Oppa? Aish... I shook my head then sat down next to Hobi oppa and pouted when he didn't look at me. What is he doing? I looked over his shoulder and sighed. Is he texting a girl? I quickly took his phone from his hands and ran over to Jungkook.

"Jisoo!" He whisper yelled and I pouted, "It's not my fault you weren't paying attention to me. You know I need love and affection, yet you treat me like this."

I heard Jungkook laughing and I looked up at him, "I thought you were asleep?"

"I don't know, I think I was?" Jungkook shrugged and I laughed before going onto Hobi oppa's phone. I unlocked it with my fingerprint and smirked to myself.

Park Somin

Hmm, I wonder who that is... I quickly turn his phone off when he came over to me. He looked at me for a few seconds before taking his phone and going back to where he was before. After a few minutes, Yoongi oppa stood up and headed towards the entrance, "She's here."

We all got up and headed outside to see a van parked with Riri in the driver's seat. I sighed and looked at Jungkook before getting into the van. There were 6 seats, not counting the passenger's seat because Yoongi oppa was obviously there. I looked around to see Jimin, Joonie, and Jin oppa in the back and Tae and Hobi oppa with Jungkook near the side.

Jungkook patted his lap while smirking, "It's not like you've never sat on my lap before."

"Don't even start," I said before climbing in and sitting on Jungkook's lap. He wrapped his arms around me then smiled, "I'm your seatbelt, I'll keep you safe."

"Jimin, p-pass me the tissues. This is so cute," I turned to look behind and saw Jin oppa actually crying and my eyes widened, "Are you okay Oppa?"

"Better than okay, my children are in love!" He cried happily but Joonie oppa broke the moment, "Wouldn't that be incest though?"

I blinked a couple of times then shook my head and faced straight. That probably wasn't a good idea. Since we were stopped, for the time being, Riri and Oppa decided it would be a good time to make out. Oppa holding Riri's chin while they kissed. I pouted then turned sideways on Jungkook's lap to look out the window. Jungkook laughed and I looked at him.

"You know, we're like that sometimes," Jungkook motioned to the other couple and I raised my eyebrow, "But we don't make out..."

"We can start right now," He smirked and I cringed then got up from his lap and sat on Tae oppa's lap. He looked at me then smiled and wrapped his arms around me. He looked at me then at Jungkook and then back at me, "Jungkook, what did you do?"

"I was just suggesting something!" He pouted and I scrunched up my nose, "No, definitely not."

Jungkook turned to look out the window and I sighed. Tae oppa gave me a little squeeze and I looked up at him. He gave me a soft smile and leaned in to whisper something in my ear, "It's okay, he's just disappointed and probably jealous."

I raised an eyebrow and whispered back, "Why would he be jealous?"

Tae oppa gave me a 'really' look and motioned to his arms wrapped around me. I realized what he meant and looked back over at Jungkook. Reaching my hand out, I poked Jungkook's back but he didn't respond. I pouted and just sat there waiting to get back to the dorms.

After we were there, Yoongi oppa decided to spend some time with Riri so he left with her. Jin and Hobi oppa went grocery shopping. Joonie oppa was going to a nearby park. Jimin and Tae oppa decided to freshen up then join Joonie oppa. Meaning, Jungkook and I were left at home by ourselves. I sighed and looked towards his studio, the door was closed.

I walked into our room and sat cross-legged on the bed facing away from the door. What's happening? We were doing so good until the Ara incident and since then, we seem to fight over little things. I sighed and put my head in my hands while resting my elbows on my knees.

Jungkook's P.O.V. (In his Golden Closet / A few hours later)

I spun around in my swivel chair then slid towards my desk. I sighed and hit my face a few times. Why are you like this Jeon Jungkook? Pushing myself away from my desk, I stood up then went over to my door. I took a deep breath then opened the door and walked into our bedroom. Jisoo was sitting on the bed facing away from the door. I walked closer and stood by the bed.

"Jisoo?" She didn't respond.

"Baby listen, I'm sorry." I sighed when she didn't respond again.

I walked in front of her and put my hands beside her legs before crouching down so I could see her face. I moved some hair out of her face because it was covering her face. Her eyes were closed and there was a small frown on her face. She fell asleep, in this position. Her neck is going to hurt. I sighed and stood up then fixed her pillow. I gently laid her down on the bed then uncrossed her legs. I pulled the blanket on top of her then sat down beside her. After a few minutes of looking at her, I sighed.

"I'm sorry, I get mad at the little things, and I can't help it. Please don't be sad," I said softly then got up. But before I could walk away, Jisoo took a hold of my arm. I looked back at her to see her looking at me, "Don't go."

I slowly nodded and she moved over to my side of the bed. I looked at her and she patted the spot next to her. After climbing in, Jisoo immediately wrapped her arms around me and my eyes widened. I slowly wrapped my arms around her and put my chin on her head.

"I'm sor-"

Jisoo pulled away and looked me in the eyes then cut me off, "Just shut up and just kiss me."

I looked at her and then at her lips. Bring my hands up to her face, I held her cheeks. I leaned in and softly smiled when I saw her close her eyes. Speeding up the process, Jisoo leaned in and started to kiss me. I responded immediately and moved my hands down to her waist to pull her on my lap. She gasped then I used that as my chance to enter my tongue and we explored each other. Jisoo ran her hands up my chest and into my hair softly tugging it as we kept making out. We pulled away to catch our breath and I looked at Jisoo.

"We just made out," I said and Jisoo blushed then got off my lap, "Shut it, Jeon."

"Oh, so you wanna play like that?"

___________________________________

A/N: Here you are MissRead23 !! Okay so first of all, THANK YOU FOR 21K AND 600+ VOTES!! I also just want to say, how awkward it was writing that short kissing scene. Like how tf do people write smut? I tried so hard to not use the word tongue cause like, I just can't. BUT HEY, I DID IT AND I SURVIVED. Yup, oh! And another thing. Good job ARMY's for all the love LY: Tear is getting! Keep streaming Fake Love guys!! See ya in the next chapter.

Word count: 1336 (not counting the author's note)