Chapter 10

*Time skip to Jhope's Birthday and First day of the Tour*

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I wiped some sweat from my forehead then grabbed a matchbox. I smiled as I lit up the last few candles on the birthday cake. I look up to see the boys standing in front of Hobi oppa's dressing room waiting for him. It's Hobi oppa's birthday today and the first day of their tour. We're at the BigHit building to do some final checks, so we decided to surprise him here. The doorknob turned, and we all smirked.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HOBI/HYUNG/OPPA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

He fell on the ground with the most scared face, and we all laughed. He slowly got up and glared at us. I walked over to him with the cake, and he smiled. He stuck a finger in the frosting and put it on my cheek. I pouted, and he blew the candles then thanked everyone.

After shoving cake into each other's mouths, It was time to get Bangtan into their outfits. Army doesn't know me yet, but I'm supposed to be one of Bangtan's stylist, so I help Ri Hyo unnie. I wiped the frosting off my face with a makeup wipe and then turn around to see Jimin waiting for me.

"I'm getting my makeup and hair done first," He smiled, and I raised an eyebrow, "Doesn't Unnie usually do your makeup?"

Jimin motioned me to come closer then whispered, "She's mean."

"I heard that Park Jimin," Jimin froze and looked at Unnie with an innocent smile, "I d-didn't mean it Noona."

Unnie tsked and continued working on Taehyung Oppa's makeup. I held in a laugh then grabbed a sponge and some concealer. I gently put some on the sponge then lightly pat it on Jimin's face sighing.

Jimin looked at me, "What's wrong?"

"You guys don't need makeup, and I don't understand why they make you put it on. For fuck's sake Bang Shihyuk PD-nim needs to get some glasses," Jimin was about to respond but froze while staring behind me with wide eyes. I looked at him confused until I realized what was going on.

Oh shit.

Bang Shihyuk PD-nim is standing right behind me.

I slowly turn around and was about to respond until he started laughing. I looked at Jimin with worried eyes, and he shrugged.

"You really are Min Yoongi's sister aren't you? Don't worry, I'm not mad," He smiled then walks over to the staff.

I let out a deep breath then went back to doing Jimin's makeup. I finished the concealer then went to grab some eyeliner. I gently put it on his eyelids but groaned when he moved.

"JIMIN, STOP MOVING." He jumped and stayed put while I finished his eyeliner. I took a step back and smiled, "Perfect. You're done now. Send someone else."

Jimin nodded then went to get someone else. I quietly arranged the makeup while waiting. I feel arms wrap around my waist and I panicked.

"Jungkook, you have to let go. Don't you have cameras that film you before concerts?" He sighed and let go of me then sat in the chair.

"I hate it Jisoo, and I want to tell everyone about you," He pouted, and my heart sank. I bit the inside of my cheek and tried to lighten the mood, "You'll be able to, just as soon as my lazy ass brother does something for once."

Jungkook laughed, and I smiled back. I started doing his makeup, and about halfway, a boy with a camera came to show Jungkook.