Chapter 15

Jisoo's P.O.V.

Fuck, why is life so hard? I've been awake for 3 hours and it's only 5 am. I was up all night because I had a weird feeling in my stomach. Something isn't going to go right today. I sigh and slowly detach myself from Jungkook and head to the bathroom. Might as well start getting ready. I took a quick shower and change into some comfy clothes. I quietly carried Jungkook and my bags to the front door.

"What are you doing awake so early?" I jumped and turned around then sighed, "Aish Jin oppa, I couldn't sleep. Do you need help?"

I helped Jin oppa make breakfast and one by one each of the members woke up. Well, except Yoongi oppa. I shook my head and went into his room then dragged him out of bed. We all had breakfast and got in the car then headed towards the airport. We checked everything in and went straight on the plane. Thankfully the process went by quickly and no one noticed us.

I sat in the window seat with Jungkook to my right and Taehyung oppa next to him. I think Yoongi oppa, Riri, and Manager Sejin are behind us. And the rest of the members are in front of us. I looked behind me and smirked at Riri while she glared at me. Oh, this is going to be great. I smiled at Jungkook and he held my hand.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded, "Yeah, I'm excited for Japan."

Jungkook smiled at me but then he sighed, "Jisoo?"

"Neh?" I asked and looked at him, "What's wrong?"

Jungkook bit his lip then continued, "I know you didn't sleep well last night. Sleep on the plane ride, I don't want you to get sick."

I smiled slightly, "Jungko-"

"No," He put my head on his shoulder and wrapped an arm around me, "Go to sleep baby, see you in Japan."

I sighed and closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep.

Time skip to getting to Japan

I felt someone shaking me so I slowly opened my eyes. Jungkook smiled at me then gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and slowly stood up with his help. We got to our hotel and we were assigned rooms. Namjoon and Jin oppa. Yoongi and Hobi oppa. Taehyung and Jimin oppa. Jungkook and I. Riri and the stylist unnies. And then Manager-nim had his own room.

Jungkook and I got to our room and settled in. The flight was about 3 hours long so it was only 11 am. I looked out of the window of our hotel room and smiled. Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

"Baby, I want to do a Vlive, will you be in it?" Jungkook mumbled and I nodded, "Sure."

We got on the bed and set the Vlive up. We were both sitting against the headboard but I had a pillow in my lap. I waved to the Vlive and Jungkook started talking.

"So Jisoo and I are doing a Vlive! We just got to our hotel in Japan and we're excited about the shows!" Jungkook smiled and I nodded, "Army continue to love and support BTS!"

After talking about the concert for a few more minutes. We decided to let the fans ask some questions.

Where are the rest of the members?

"They're probably sleeping or walking around," Jungkook laughed and I nodded, "Basically Yoongi oppa is sleeping and the rest are making a fuss."

Are you two friends?

I looked at Jungkook and was about to answer until I heard a knock on our hotel door. I looked at Jungkook confused and went to the door. I opened it and got pushed to the side by Jimin and Taehyung oppa. Gee thanks, guys... I closed the door and went back to the bed.