Chapter 33

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I laughed at Jungkook's face then asked again, "I think you like Juancock."

"Aish, stop it," Jungkook groaned and plopped down next to me as I laughed, "You know, I love ARMY."

Jungkook looked at me and raised an eyebrow, "I do too?"

"Have you seen those memes they make of you guys?" I asked as Jungkook's eyes widened and I laughed, "You see, that's one of them. You're jungshook now."

"J-Jungshook?" He asked confused and I facepalmed, "Meaning your shook."

Jungkook stayed silent and I raised an eyebrow, "You okay Juancock?"

"Jisoo stop," He whined as he immediately started blushing and I laughed then scooted closer to him.

"Aww, is my little Kookie embarrassed?" I cooed and pinched his cheeks as he swatted my hands away while whining again, "Jisooo stop!"

"YAH, JISOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY CHILD?!?!"

I heard Jin oppa yell outside of our door and held in a laugh before replying, "Maybe you should ask what he did to me, not the other way around."

"EH? DID? WHY DID YOU USE PAST TENSE JISOO?!?! I TOLD YOU TAEHYUNG, I WAS TOO LATE!" Jin oppa cried and I heard him run away with another set of footsteps following after him.

"Well, at least he didn't break our door down," Jungkook said and I turned to look at him then nodded, "Can we go out now?"

Jungkook nodded then stood up and held a hand out for me. I grabbed his hand and slowly stood up wincing. He scratched the back of his head then crouched down in front of me, "Get on."

I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck as he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist. We, well Jungkook, left our room and we headed downstairs into the kitchen where Jin and Tae oppa were. They looked over at us when we got there and Tae oppa smirked while Jin oppa looked at us. Jungkook set me down on the counter and stood next to me.

It was dead silent for a couple of minutes before I decided to break it.

"So, where's Hobi oppa?" I asked and Jin oppa answered, "He left while we were shopping to meet up with someone so that's why I called Taehyung."

I gulped and looked over to Tae oppa. He just gave me an 'I'm sorry but you're screwed, not in that kind of way' look.

"We're back!" I heard Riri say as the front door closed and the sound of footsteps became louder.

Shit. Jin oppa would've been easy on us, but now Yoongi oppa's here, we're screwed.

I looked down at my feet and started to kick them in the air as Riri and Yoongi oppa came into the kitchen.

"What's going on?" Yoongi oppa asked when he felt the tension in the room and Jin oppa answered, "Ask Jungkook and Jisoo."

I looked up to see everyone in the room looking at us. Yoongi oppa raised an eyebrow and asked, "What did you guys do?"

I took a deep breath to speak but Jin oppa answered for me, "They had sex."

Yoongi oppa immediately went quiet and I could feel my chest tighten. My breathing suddenly got quicker but I don't think anyone noticed. Fuck, I can't have a panic attack now. I felt a hand on my back rubbing circles and I looked over to Jungkook. He gave me a reassuring smile and mouthed 'Just breathe, it'll all be okay'. I softly nodded and closed my eyes taking a few deep breaths trying to get over my panic attack.

"YOU HAD SEX?!"

I jumped and opened my eyes when Yoongi oppa screamed. Jungkook wrapped an arm around my waist as Tae and Jin oppa held Yoongi oppa back. I could feel tears well up in my eyes but I kept them in. Jin oppa's face softened and he was about to say something before Yoongi oppa started talking.

"Did you even use protection? Oh my god. What happens if you become pregnant? What are you going to do? You can't possibly give birth to a child now!" Yoongi oppa rambled and I took a deep breath before answering, "We did use protection and why is it a problem if I'm pregnant?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? Jisoo, do you want your child to be a fucking mistake just like how you were," Yoongi oppa said and Jungkook's grip on me tightened as my eyes widened letting a few tears fall down my face. I quickly wiped them away with my hands making sure no one saw.

"Yoongi, calm down. You don't mean that" Jin oppa sternly said and Yoongi oppa scoffed before storming off. Riri came over to me and I put my head down. She cupped my face and made me look up at her, "He's just stressed, don't think too much about it, okay?"

She gave me a kiss on the forehead before following Yoongi oppa. I saw Jin oppa sigh before he came over to me and put a hand on my back, "I'm sorry."

I quickly shook my head then gave him a soft smile, "It's okay, you were just worried."

"Bu-"

I cut him off by slowly hopping off of the counter and hugging him. He hugged me back then pulled away and ruffled my hair, "Don't listen to Yoongi, he's an ass. Oh, Tae and I bought your favorite ice cream!"

"Well, I was originally going to buy just vanilla. But I ended up buying vanilla and cookies and cream," Tae oppa said holding up the two tubs of ice cream before Jin oppa went over to him and smacked him on the head, "I bought it you pabo!"

I softly smiled when Tae and Jin oppa started to argue about who bought the ice cream. Taking deep breaths, I tried to calm down my still rapid breathing. Arms wrapped around my waist and a head rested on my shoulder. I sighed and leaned my head back resting it on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Jisoo, cry," Jungkook said and I pulled away then looked at him. He sighed and put his hands on my shoulders before looking me in the eyes, "Cry."

"What do you mea-"

I got cut off by Jungkook pulling me into a hug and softly whispering, "Just cry, I'm right here."

With that, tears immediately fell from my eyes and I wrapped my arms around Jungkook tightly. He sighed and rubbed my back as I kept crying. I couldn't hear Tae and Jin oppa fighting anymore so I assumed they left.

After letting me cry for a few minutes, he pulled away and held my face using his thumbs to wipe away the tears from my face. I sniffled then looked up at him and he smiled before kissing my nose. He tucked my hair behind my ear then sighed, "You've told me about your past. Don't worry about it, maybe it's just the pent-up anger he's had ever since he was born and all the things stressing him out lately."

I nodded and Jungkook smiled, "Let's go out, I don't want to see you frowning anymore."

Riri's P.O.V. (Little recap)

I sighed and went up to Jisoo then held her face making her look up at me.

"He's just stressed, don't think too much about it, okay?" I said and kissed her forehead before leaving the kitchen to look for Yoongi.

He wasn't in his room, so I kept walking around trying to look for him. I remembered what he would usually do when he was frustrated. He would sit in the music room and just think. So I headed to his studio. I stood in front of the door then took a deep breath and knocked.

"Come in," I heard a soft mumble and I opened the door. Yoongi was sitting in his chair with his head in his hands tugging his hair lightly, "I messed up Riri."

___________________________________

A/N: Which one makes you more jungshook? The fact that this is my 3rd time updating this week or that everything just when downhill? Anyways, triple update!! I don't even know where I'm getting this energy from... STRONG POWER THANK YOU! Thank you for all of the support on this crappy book! Wah, you guys are seriously amazing. Anyways, see ya soon! Who knows? I might update 5 times this week ;)

**Don't worry about the parts that got deleted, most of them were just author notes that I didn't need

Word count: 1332 (not counting the author's note)