Chapter 68

*6 Months Later*

*No One's POV*

"Yah! Hyung don't move, I might fall" Jimin exclaimed, struggling to stick the balloons on the wall as he was sitting on Hoseok's shoulder. "What should I do? You are so heavy. I can't bear you anymore" He answered through gritted teeth while trying to stay still and not move much. "Just a little lon-"Jimin couldn't get to complete his sentence because they both fell on the floor and screamed in pain.

"what happened?" Jin asked worriedly as he came running from the kitchen wearing an apron and a spatula in his hand. "Yah! What are you both doing? We don't have much time." He shouted at them.

"And why are Yoongi and Namjoon not here yet?" Jin asked. "I ask them" Jimin answered as he picked his phone from the table and dialed Yoongi's number. "Just pray Namjoon won't break anything," Hoseok commented.

"They are here" Jimin informed as he hung up the phone. Then after a few seconds the doorbell rang. "I'll get that" Hoseok said and went to open the door. "Took you ages to come back" Hoseok said as he opened the door.

"This brat dropped the cake so we have to go back and buy a new one" Yoongi answered, annoyingly pointing at Namjoon. "As expected" Jin commented and took the box from Yoongi's hand and went back to the kitchen to finish whatever he was doing.

"Hyung help us" Jimin said to Namjoon, holding decorating items in his hand. It took them an hour to finish decorating the living room and by that time Jin was also done with his food.

"Be ready he will be here any minute soon" Jin declared and as if on cue a car entered the car way and stopped. "He is here" Namjoon announced as he peeked through the window. "Everyone hide and Hoseok turns off the lights" Jin ordered, skipping back to the kitchen. Jimin and Yoongi hid behind the couches meanwhile Namjoon hid behind the door as Hoseok sneaked towards the switches and turned off the light.

After a few seconds the door opened. "Jin Hyung" Jungkook called. "Namjoon Hyung.. Anyone there! Why is it so dark here".

"1...2...3" and then Jin came with candles lit on cake, singing 'Happy Birthday' song along with everyone. Hoseok turned on the lights as Jimin and Yoongi popped the confetti and Namjoon sprayed the snowflakes.

Jungkook stood there jungshook with tears in his eyes. "Hyungs" Jungkook said.

"What?" Yoongi snapped.

"You remember?" He asked, still surprised.

"Of course, we remember our little monster's birthday" Jimin said, taking Jungkook in a tight hug. "But you are short" Jungkook counter back still sniffing.

"Yah!" Jimin hit him on his shoulder, playfully. Everyone laughs at their interaction. Actually, it's not new for them, they are always like that.

"Enough with you both" Jin's voice makes them pull apart. "Candle is melting so hurry up" he continued eyeing the cake and placed it on the table. Jungkook faced the cake while others surrounded the table but suddenly Jungkook's happy face changed into a sad face, confusing others.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked. "She was always there on my every birthday" Jungkook stated, with a sad smile.

"We all missed them" Namjoon joined. "Yeah! What's with the sadness all of sudden" Jin said, wiping his unaccrued tears. "It's a happy occasion, don't let sadness ruin the happiness" he added.

"Quickly make a wish. I am starving" Yoongi said, making others giggle. Jungkook intervened his hands, raising them to his chin and closed his eyes. Jungkook wished and opened his eyes and was about to blow the candle when the door slung opened with a loud bang voice, catching everyone's attention.