Chapter 14

*Taehyung POV*

I reached there in 30 minutes. The whole building was silent because everyone had already left. I quicken my phase to my office.

I held the door knob and twisted it. It was locked so I unlocked it with my spare key. It was so dark inside I went towards the switch buttons and on them all one by one but nothing happened. Someone has cut off the power Supply.

I take out my mobile and turn the flashlight on. There I see y/n sleeping on the couch. I sneaked towards her and saw her peaceful posture on the couch. Even though it's a couch but still she looks so comfortable, then my eyes fell on something. Her leg has a big blue circle on it, when I look closely it's a bruise.

She must have hit her leg on something while it was so dark. I go towards my desk and open a drawer where a first aid box is. I take it and go back to her. I sat on the table in front of the couch and slightly put her bruised leg on my lap.

As I put medicine on her leg she woke up by hissing in pain. She got puzzled by my sudden appearance and when she noticed her leg on my leg, she tried to remove it but I held her leg. She didn't say anything, she just looked at me with a 'what-the-hell-is-going-on' expression.

"It's okay. I am just applying medicine on it" I assure her. She takes a deep breath in relief. I smile internally at her actions. "She is really cute" I thought. I feel really guilty leaving her here all alone but she didn't even complain about it nor say anything else which makes my guilt even worse. We just stayed silent all the time.

After I am done, I put the box in its actual place. "Do you think you can walk?" I asked and she nodded. She stood up with a painful expression and tried to walk but it was so painful that she couldn't take a step forward without any support so I lifted her up in bridal style.

*End Of Taehyung POV*

*Y/N POV*

I tried to walk but it hurt so much that I feel myself being lifted. Taehyung carried me in bridal style. "Yah!!! Put me down. I can walk myself" I yell "Yeah, I know and know at which speed" he said with a stern face. I shut my mouth instantly in embarrassment because I know he is right. I can't walk even faster than a snail.

He took me to his car and made me sit on the passenger in front while he took the driver's seat and started driving. The ride was silent and after a few minutes of driving he stopped the car in front of a 5 star restaurant. He steps out of the car and comes towards my side. He opened the door and extended his hand for me to hold.

"Come out" he said. "Aren't we supposed to go home then why are we here?" I asked. "Just come" he answered. I stepped out with the help of his hand and he was about to carry me again but I stopped him.

"No.... it's fine. Now i can walk" i said and he agreed but he still makes me hold his hand for support.

We get in and Taehyung asks one of the workers for a private corner. The worker leads us to our table and gives us the menu then leaves. Taehyung being a gentleman, he takes out a seat for me to sit then makes himself sit across me.

"Why are we here?" I asked. "For exercise" he said, for which he earned a weird expression. "Of course for dinner" he added.

"We can eat at home then why here?" I said. "Because I want to compensat" he said. "Huhh???" his answer shocked me. "For what?" I asked curiously. "For leaving you alone at the office" he said while looking at the menu. "Then you should have asked me what I want in return" I mumbled.

But it seems like he listens to it because he places the menu inside and gives me a weird expression. I gulp in nervousness and look down, avoiding eye contact. "Say?" he demanded, I shook my head as no. "Just say, what do you want?" he said. "N-no, nothing. I-its fine" i denied in fear. "Just say whatever you want. I will fulfill your wish except letting you and your brother go" he said leaning his back on the chair.