Chapter 21

*Y/N POV*

I saw two little kids. One was posing and the other was making postures like clicking some photos of themselves with mobile shaped cardboard.

They were smiling like they were all happy. "I wish we could click some photos with real mobile" the girl said sadly. "Don't worry, our wish will come true one day" the boy said, trying to cheer her up. "Let's pray together so that it will come true even faster" the girl said.

I was watching them as they prayed, then an idea came. "Taehyung" I called.

"Yes?" he asked. "Can I borrow your mobile....only for five minutes" I requested. He gave me a questioning look. "Please..... I promise i won't do something stupid" I said. "But why?" he asked.

"Just give me please" I said as I stretched out my hand. "Don't do s-" he said something but I quickly took his phone from his hand and rushed toward those kids.

"Hello Kiddos" I greeted them happily. "Hi" they greeted back but with quite nervously. "Can I take a picture with you?" I asked, showing him my phone, not actually mine but Taehyung's.

"Did God send you?" the girl asked innocently. "Yes" I answered smilingly. "Then are you an angel?" she asked again.

"No, She is not. She is not an angel neither God sent her" the boy said to her. "But she comes after we pray to God?" she asked. "Quite..." the boy ordered her and she became quite instantly looking down, disappointed.

"Tell me what's your hidden motive" he said, returning his attention to me.

"What!! No, I-I don't have any other motive. I just want to click some photos with you, that's it" i explain. "In this world no one does good deeds for free, so just spit it out" he said bitterly.

"Yah!! Mind your language you little kid" I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Just because of this ungrateful type of people like you, people didn't try to help others" Taehyung explained.

The boy looked down as he felt ashamed. "I am sorry" he apologized.

"So now can i take pictures?" I asked again smilingly. He nodded his head and let his sister come in front of us. I clicked some photos of them.

"Yah Taehyung... you come too" I said slightly pushing him beside them. "Smile" I said as I clicked some selfies.

*End of Y/N POV*

*Taehyung POV*

I was watching the same kids as Y/N watching. Then suddenly y/n speak, asking for my mobile. I didn't know what was going on in her mind. This is the first time she asked something from me and I can't deny her.

I give her my phone and she happily goes towards those kids. How cute she is. She asked those kids for a picture. Now I know why she wants my mobile. She must have heard that little cute girl's innocent wish but the boy beside that little girl. Ughh so rude. But still Y/N talked to him politely.

How dare he talk to her like that. I can't stand it anymore so i middle in. "Yah!! Mind your language you little kid" I said as I came near them. "Just because of this, ungrateful type of people like you, people didn't try to help others" I blurted.

He might have felt ashamed because he apologized and let her take pictures with them. Then suddenly she pushed me towards those kids "smile" y/n said as she clicked some selcas.

***

We are on our way back to the hotel. It's already dark now and we eat many different types of street food so we both are full. We enter our room and change into our night clothes and fall asleep instantly.

*End of Taehyung POV*

*Next Morning*

*Y/N POV*

I wake up feeling fully refreshed. I got up from the bed and found Taehyung sleeping so peacefully, hugging the pillow like a little kid.

I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine and came out of the bathroom. Taehyung is already up. Not fully but sitting on the bed, eyes still half closed.

"Good Morning" I greeted. "Morning" he replied and went towards the bathroom Lazily. He came back after freshening up.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked as he dialed the room service number on the Telephone. "Coffee, omelet and toast" I answered. "anything else?" he asked, making sure of it. I shock my head as no.

***

We have already finished our food. "When will we return?" I asked, missing everyone. "Tomorrow evening" he answered. "Ooo" I responded, making an 'O' shape with my mouth.

"Get ready, we will leave in 30 minutes" he said. "Where" I asked but instantly I answered my own question. "You will know. Yeah... Yeah I know" I mimicked him.

*1 Hour Later*

We stop in front of a big Shopping mall. "Aren't you going to the office?" I asked. "I have to meet a client here so there's no need to go to the office, and since we are here already so we will do some shopping" he answered as he parked his car.

***

Taehyung is meeting his client while i am walking around. He said that he will be done in 30 minutes so i have only 30 minutes of my own freedom. From the day I met him I have never been left alone like that. So i am really very happy to be left alone.

I was really into myself that I completely forgot to track the time. 30 minutes is almost done. I rushed towards the restaurant where Taehyung is but he is still busy with his client so I waved my hand to get his attention. "I am sitting here" I mouthed him and sat on one of the vacant tables in front of him.

I was just sitting silently then suddenly a waiter came and put a glass of juice on the table. "I didn't order anything" I said to him. "Yeah, It's that person over there" he said, pointing at Taehyung's direction. Taehyung nodded and I smiled at his caring nature.

I drank that drink and he was also done with the meeting. "Let's go" he said as he passed through me. I follow him. We entered one of the GUCCI shops. He chooses multiple types of things for his members as a gift while I am just following him. "Y/N which one?" He asked as he holds two different styles of Jacket. "Both are good" I answered as I observed the jackets.

"But isn't it a small size for you?" I questioned. "It's not for me" He said. "Then who is it for?" I asked.

To Be Continued.........