Chapter 13

The person who opened the door was Taehyung himself. He extended his hand for me to hold. I hold his hand and follow him inside. There were many people inside and most of them were in their middle age, only few people were old. We stand in front of them.

Taehyung left my hand and suddenly held my waist pulling me close to him. I looked at him in shock and tried to take away his hand with a fake smile so that it wouldn't feel awkward but he tightened his grip even more, looking in front of them. I gave up when I couldn't take his hand away and just faked a smile.

"Everyone! Here is someone whom I want to introduce you" he announced and everyone looked at us with curiosity.

"Meet my 'FIANCE' and 'FUTURE TO BE MY BRIDE' Y/N" he added looking at me with a wide smile. I smile shyly while looking down. Everyone clapped for us and congratulated us.

After that we leave the meeting room and return to his office. He started working again on his laptop and I was just sitting on the couch. I looked at the time and it was 1:00pm. I sigh because I don't know how long I have to sit here then suddenly Taehyung's phone ring.

He picked it up......

*On The Phone*

Taehyung: Helloo!!!

..............

Taehyung: What? Right now? (with shock expressions)

................

Taehyung: Okay. Fine, I am coming.

*Hung Up*

He shoved his phone into his pocket while standing up from his seat. "Y/N ah" he called my name while closing the lid of his laptop. I looked at him and said "Yes". "An emergency comes up so i have to leave right now" he said coming towards me. "Okay" I said with a quiet dissatisfaction look. "But don't worry I will send someone to pick you and drop you at home" he said and I nodded as a reply.

He patted my head and then left quickly.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*Few Hours Later*

*NoOne's POV*

Taehyung reached the site where he had been asked. Namjoon and Jimin are already there. After completing the consignment he has to leave for another meeting.

"This is the contract" Namjoon said while giving a file to Taehyung. "Jimin" Taehyung asked Jimin's attention. "It's already time for my meeting. So, I am leaving" Taehyung said. "Okay" Jimin replied. "Then you bring this file to my office and drop Y/N at home. She is waiting there" Taehyung said while holding that file in front of Jimin. He took that file and nodded.

Taehyung left for his meeting and Jimin drove to the office in another car.

***

After a few minutes Jimin reached at the office holding a file in his hand. He entered the office and placed that file on Taehyung's desk. He turned around to leave but got stopped.

"I am forgetting something" he said to himself but suddenly his phone rang. He picked it up.. "Helloo"........."Yeah I am coming" he said while stepping out of his office but As a habit, he switched off all the lights and locked the door from outside.

*End Of NoOne's POV"

"Y/N POV"

I was in the bathroom when i returned, i got puzzled because all lights were off but thanks to the light from the bathroom it was not that much dark. I thought that something was wrong with the light so I went towards the door to go out but when I twisted the door knob it was locked.

I bang on the door a couple of times but no response so i go back to the couch. I make myself comfortable on it and start waiting for someone to come.

After a few minutes the last source of light also goes off. It became so dark and scary. I am not so used to this office so I got really scared. I was about to scream then the words of Taehyung came into my mind

"There is a bell on the desk. Ring it if you want something. A girl will come and tell her whatever you want".

I go towards his desk and try to search the bell. After a few tries, I found it and rang it multiple times but nothing happened nor someone came. I take deep breaths in and out. I walked towards the door again, slowly... slowly... feeling things on my way with my both hands and feet in this darkness.

Suddenly my leg collapsed with something. O shit. It hurts like hell. I lost my balance and fell backward but fortunately there was a couch so i didn't fall on the ground. I hold my leg and start crying not just because of pain but also now I can't do anything.

I can't walk, I can't see anything, I cried for help but maybe there is no one out there who can hear me.

I cried, I don't know how long but after a few minutes everything went blank. I drifted to sleep.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*At Night*

*Taehyung POV*

I just finished my meeting and was about to leave then I thought to call Jimin and know his whereabouts

*On The Phone*

Jimin: Helloo?

Taehyung: Hello! Jimin ah!!!

Jimin: Yes?

Taehyung: I call you to know where you are because I am going back home so if you are out,..... I can come and pick you?

Jimin: No, No, it's fine. I am already at home. So don't worry and if you are coming then come quickly i'll wait for you for dinner.

Taehyung: Okay, I'll be quick and did Y/N eat anything because she didn't eat anything since morning?

Jimin: Y/N? How would I know?

Taehyung: What??? Isn't she at home? Don't you bring her back? (confused)

Jimin: No....

Taehyung: What!!! (in shock)

I told you to bring her back, didn't i? (Yell)

Jimin: O shit! I completely forgot about her.

Taehyung: What!! You forgot? How can you be so careless Jimin? (angry)

(Quickly going towards his car while still on phone)

Jimin: I am sorry bro.....

Taehyung: Sorry???......... Do you think sorry is enough??? It's 9:00pm. There will be no one in the office now it means she is all alone and I don't know how she is? (still angry)

Jimin: I know......

Taehyung: You will pay for your mistakes bro. I'll see you at home.

Jimin: Okay.... Fine.... I'll do whatever you say...

With that I hung up and got into my car. I start the engine and drive fast towards his office.

TO BE CONTINUED.........