Chapter 47

*Y/N POV*

"Make a big round of applause for Miss Y/N" she announced making me shocked/surprised. Everyone clapped including Taehyung. How can i give fu*king 1 million dollars while i don't even have 1 single dollar. Then something came in my mind I turn to Taehyung.

"Is It you?" I asked scrunching my eyes. He only smiled looking at me. "Then you are the one who should accept this, not me" I denied.

"But the donation is made under your name. So you have to accept it" He encouraged me. "But-". "Miss Y/N plz come on the stage" she announced again. I look at her then to Taehyung. He nodded as he patted my shoulder, telling me to go.

I take a deep breath before walking on the stage. The girl who give us pamphlet handed me the bouquet as she said Thank you. "Thanks to you for telling us about this" i said and caressed her cheek. We both exchanged smile before walking towards Jihyo.

"Thank you Miss Y/N" she said as she extended her hand for a shake which i took it gladly while smiling. "Plz say something" she said while giving me the mic.

"Umm I don't know what to say. Its really awkward to accept this alone" i said looking the bouquet. "I mean i am not the only one who donated. It's just that everyone donated as much as they can, so we all are equal and i want to share it with all of you" I said my last sentence while rising the bouquet forward.

Everyone clapped for me once again as i step down from the stage and go to Taehyung. "Congratulation" he said as i reached him. "So, this was something you were talking to Jihyo earlier?" I asked again and he nodded.

Then we get back to our room. After taking shower and changing into our pajamas, we drifted to sleep.

*Next Morning*

Its 10 in the morning and we are rushing to pack our stuff cause we have flight back to Korea in 2 hours. Oh you must be thinking why are we rushing?, we should have packed it earlier but thanks to this man over there forgot it and here we are, no time for even breakfast.

..........

Luckily we didn't missed our flight and sitting comfortably on our seats now. As the flight start moving for takeoff 'Arrgh' that weird feeling came back again. I don't know when i will get used to flights.

I look at Taehyung with what-to-do face. I chuckled because he showed me his hand to hold, which i take gladly while smiling. We eat our breakfast in the plane after that we take a nap to kill time.

*Time Skip*

Flight was comforting and now we are on our way back to Taehyung's mansion in his car. It feels good to be back at your home town. The smell of your hometown is something you can't describe. It feels like i was away for so many years even though it was few days only but still i was missing it.

Its 6 in the evening, sun has set and the moon is full on display with stars. I was also very tired and wanted to go to bed immediately as soon as we reach. It took us almost 2 hours to reach cause roads were busy since many people were on their way back to their homes after a tiring day.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*No One POV*

They step out of the car and walk towards the gate. Taehyung open it for them. To their surprise everything was dark. Not a single light was on. It gives Y/N Goosebumps. She swallow the lump in her throat and look at Taehyung with worriedness.

He looks at her then back to the front. "Hyungs......Jimin. Is anyone here?" Taehyung shouted but got no response which makes them even more scared. what had happened here but then they hear voices like someone is talking.

They get startle with the sudden sound. Their heart thumping so fast. "Yah! Who's there?" Taehyung yelled as he take out his gun from the flower pot near the gate and make her stand behind him, shielded her with his body. Then

POP

POP

POP

Confetti pops out with "Surprised" being yelled. As lights turn on, those voices belongs to Kim Namjoon, Kim SeokjIn, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin and Jisoo. They all start laughing clutching their stomach as they saw the expression on Taehyung and Y/N's face.

"Yah..... look at your face....... It looks like you have seen a....... ghost" Hoseok commented between his laugh. "And don't forget that" Jimin joined as he mimicked Taehyung's "Yah! Who's there?" sentence.

Whole mansion was filled with their laughing and teasing. After few minutes of calming down session. They all walked in the Living room.

The whole living room was decorated with balloons with a cake placed on the table with 'Welcome' written around the table. "What are these for?" Y/N said pointing to all those decoration as she look around.

"Yeah. It's not like we came back alive after fighting a war alone" Taehyung joined. "We know it was not a war but a ~honeymoon~" Namjoon said, singing the last word. "So we wanted to Thank you in advance" Jisoo continued. "Thank you for what" Taehyung and Y/N asked simultaneously, confused.

"For the good news you are going to give" Jimin said bluntly, Leaving them speechless with wide eyes open. "Y-yah. There is nothing like that" Taehyung yell at them, blushing really hard as well as Y/N.

"Really? Aish!" Yoongi said scoff. "They make me work till morning without letting me sleep even for a second is now of no use" he state annoyingly, as he throw himself on the nearest couch.

They all laugh at his usual self. He is always like this. "So there is really no good news?" Jisoo asked to confirm. "NO" Taehyung denied. "Nothing happened?" Namjoon asked again. Taehyung shake his head as 'NO'. "Really?" Hoseok question again. Taehyung heaved a big sigh of irritation.

"But-" Jimin stopped before he can even asked something because of Taehyung roar "YAhhh Drop this topic. will you?" He shouted. Y/N was still in her own world feeling embarrassed until Taehyung's voice jolted her into reality.

"Unfortunately you don't have any good news for us but still we have something for you" Jin avowed teasingly. "Is there still something remaining?" Y/N asked. "One for you both" Jin answered, pointing at them one by one.

"What?" Taehyung and Y/N asked in unison. "Whose first?" Jimin asked as he giggled.

"Ladies first" Taehyung Chuckle. "Taehyung cover Y/N's eyes with your hands" Jisoo command. "Why?" Taehyung question. "Just do it" Jin ordered for which he did what he was asked to do.

Even though he is a 'Boss' but still hyungs are hyungs and he respected them. Sometimes he ordered them and shout at them as a Boss but sometimes he also get scolded by their hyungs for his childishness because he is still a maknae. (A/N: So far because there is no Jungkook yet).

To Be Continued......

So what will be their gifts?

Any Guesses?

Tell me in Comments.