Chapter 54

*Y/N POV*

*3 Months Later*

It's been three months since Jungkook started living with us. There are many things which have changed. Jimin and Jungkook go along with each other very well. Jisoo left for America one month ago for her fashion designing course and lives there for the time being.

Taehyung and Jimin are out of the country for some business. Taehyung wanted me to go with him but he also said that they had to move from one country to another for multiple business meetings or stuff so I declined. There were 2 reasons for my denial, first they will be busy in meetings and won't be able to company me so i will get deadly bored, moreover I will be a burden. Second, I am still not used to flights and flight after flight will definitely make me sick.

It's been 5 days since they left. Taehyung calls me daily but because of the time zone change, we can't talk longer than a few minutes and I don't mind it either. Long talks means less resting time for him and I know he is working hard and I don't want him to get exhausted because of me. If he is healthy then I am happy.

I am sitting on my bed waiting for his call. He usually calls me this time. It's noon here but i don't know what time it is there. I am holding my phone in my hands, ready to receive a call. I keep waiting for it.

5 minutes......

10 minutes......

20 minutes......

40 minutes......

It has been an hour since I am only staring at my phone screen and he didn't call yet. Did he forget to call me? but how can he forget, didn't he know i am waiting? he must be tired? Should I call him? What if he is asleep already and I will disturb him but only a few minutes of talking takes nothing. Argh I am missing him and he is not calling. What if he is ill? and there is no one to take care of him. I know there is Jimin but he won't listen to him. What to do? Oh Gosh I am going insane. I know I am overreacting but talking through the phone is the only thing which helps me cope with it. I am already lost in his hugs, touch and sweet little things he does. I can't wait till tomorrow.

I quickly dialed his number. After a few rings the call answered and I heard the sleepy and raspy voice which I was longing for.

"Hello." he said.

"Were you sleeping? I am so sorry if I disturb you. I thought you forgot to call me so I called you instead. I am sorry" i feel guilty for disturbing him.

"No, it's okay" I heard him Yawning.

"Turn on the camera" after switching the voice call to video call, finally i can see him.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yup i am"

"Then what's that?" I pointed at the mess around him. Papers were scattered everywhere around him.

"Oh! I was just doing some paperwork and didn't know when I fell asleep, that's why I couldn't call. Were you waiting?" I nodded.

"By the way were you missing me?" his question caught me off guarded.

"Why do you think like that?"

"Because you called me and moreover your face says it all " it makes me blush.

"D-did you m-miss me?" why i shuttered.

"More than you can even think" I definitely became a tomato right now.

We talk like this for about 30 minutes. He asked me How my day was and what i did for the whole day but when I asked him the same question, he seemed quite hesitant and his answers were strangely unclear. It makes me doubt whether everything is really okay or is he hiding something. I just pray to God whatever is bothering him, give him power and courage to handle it wisely.

*2 Days Later*

Since he left, I have had plenty of time to think about what I feel for him. I have been missing him so bad since he left. At first I couldn't understand why I was missing him that much but as time goes now I understand clearly that......... that........that i love him, and after debating almost hundreds of times with my own self for the past few days. I have come to the conclusion that I will confess it once he returns. Now I just have to wait for 2 days more.

I was in my own room when I heard some voices from downstairs. They sound familiar. I walked downstairs but when my gaze fell on his face. My whole body was filled with overwhelming feelings. I couldn't control my body, they work on their own. I ran to him and took him into my embarassed and he hugged me back. I can't believe that I was so desperate for him.

I pull apart and look at his face. I thought he would be as happy as me but there was sadness. He looked somehow worried and disappointed. "What happened? you look worried. Did something happen?" I asked concernedly. "Nothing, just a little bit tired" he answered with a little smile. I am not sure, it can be my hallucination but his smile feels forced.

"Oh! I am sorry I forgot. you both must be tired and i start questioning. How stupid am i?" I slap my head lightly. "Go and freshen up. I make something for us then we will catch up while eating. They nodded. Taehyung peck my forehead before going to his room. His lips feel so calming and relaxing on my skin. I missed him.

*Time Skip*

"How were the meetings?" I asked as I took a spoon full of pasta in my mouth. "Fine" Taehyung blunted.

"weren't you supposed to come 2 days later?" I asked. "Yeah but our meeting got postponed so we just came back" Jimin answered.

"Where are others?" Taehyung asked. "Must be at the office. They all seem quite busy these days" i replied. "Ok." he said and quickly finished his food. "I am going to the office" he said as he wiped his mouth with a napkin. "Why? you just came back. at least rest for a while" i avowed. "There is something important I need to take care of. Don't worry i will be fine".

"Wait, I am coming too" Jimin stopped him. "No. You rest." he said. "It's okay." he said and he also stands up to leave with him. I put my spoon on my plate harshly making a loud noise, showing my anger. He just came back and he is leaving again. Didn't he miss me?

I was in my own thoughts of anger that I didn't notice Taehyung standing behind me. I jolted in reality when I felt him hugging me from behind. "I know you missed me and i missed you too but still i need to go. I promised I'll be back early" his whisper sends shiver to my spine. I nodded understanding. "Love you" he said as he planted a light kiss on the side of my head and ran off, without waiting for my answer.

***

I am angry, very angry at him. He said he will be back early. It's 10pm and still he is not here. I am not going to talk to him. I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep when I heard the voice of the door being opened, knowing who it was.

He sat beside me and placed a peck on my head before starting stroking it. "I am sorry. I can't help but to get worried because of so many things going around me" he said, still stroking. I feel so light headed under his touch that unwontedly I drifted to sleep.

To Be Continued..........