Chapter 5

*Y/N POV*

I hear 3 gun shots continuously and wait to feel pain while my eyes are closed but instead of pain i feel some splashes on my face. I open my eyes to see what happened and my eyes widened because all 3 mens are laying on the floor, maybe dead already, blood is everywhere, on them, on the floor, as well as on me too. I tried to calm down and not panic because i have 'Blood Phobia', whenever i see lots of blood i start losing my consciousness and end up fainted. I don't want to faint now, at least not here in this mess. "Oh God plz help me" i said to myself in my mind but I failed............... Failed to control myself. My vision became blurry but before losing my vision I saw a black figure coming towards me and the last thing I heard was someone called my name then everything went blank...............

*End Of Y/N POV*

*Taehyung POV*

I was on my way to home with Jimin sitting in front of me beside the driver. I was thinking about the things Jin hyung told me. I know he was right and I overreacted that time but 'what can i do?' I can't take Y/N off of my mind. I am going crazy. "Ughh" I scream in my mind. I pull down the glass window of the car and let the cold breeze hit my face. I was looking outside. It makes me quite calm but before I can become completely relaxed I saw a familiar person being dragged into the dark alley and she was.......

Y/N

"Stop the car" I said while pulling out the gun out of my back. "Why?.......... What happened?" Jimin said with a confused look. "Just come with me and get your guns ready. We might need them" I said while stepping out of the car. I ran towards the direction where I saw Y/N being dragged. I entered the dark alley but couldn't see anything so I heard the laugh of a few people. I follow the voices and after walking a few steps I can see them. Y/N is laying on the floor and there are three boys around her one at the front and two at her back. One of them from her back is flashing a light. That's why I can see them and they didn't even notice me because there is no light where I am standing. I stay there at my spot to see 'who are they?' and 'what they want from Y/N?'. I hear what he says. He wants to kill her just because I helped her that night.

The grip on my gun became tight because I was really angry and then the boy pointed the gun at her. "Any last word" he said to Y/N, now I can't control myself anymore. I just shot three of them at their heads. I started walking towards her but I stopped on my tracks when I saw that she opened her eyes. I got scared for a moment because I didn't want her to hate me. If she saw me here, in this situation she would become scared of me which is the last thing I want. I look at her and realize that she is struggling. She is forcing her eyes not to shut because she is blinking multiple times and shaking her head. I started walking towards her again and then she fainted but luckily I held her head prevented from hitting the floor.

Jimin came running towards us. "What happened?.... I hear gun sh-" Jimin said but stopped his sentence when he saw what happened. I removed some hair from her face and realized that she is burning like hell. I carry her in bridal style and take her to my car then we drive to my house. Jimin followed us with a confused and dumbfounded look on his face.

I bring Y/N to my house. Jimin opened the room door for me because I was carrying Y/N. I entered the room and put her carefully on the bed. "Call the doctor" I said to Jimin while covering her with a blanket. After a few minutes the doctor came. He checks Y/N and prescribes some medicines. He said that there is nothing to worry about, she will be fine after some rest. I bow to him and said Thank you for coming. Doctor left and Jimin followed him to the door. I sat beside Y/N at the edge of bed, holding her hand with both my hands and admired her face for a while.

She was looking so beautiful, cute and innocent while sleeping. I couldn't take off my eyes from her face. After a few minutes I get up from the bed and kiss her forehead before leaving the room.

*Few Minutes Later*

I was working in my home-office then I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I said. The door opened revealing Namjoon hyung. He entered the room followed by everyone. I mean Jin hyung. Yoongi hyung. Hoseok hyung and Jimin.

(For your more clear information, they all work with me and everyone has their own duties based on their specialities and skill.

Such as:

Namjoon hyung's duty is to check every consignment or order before sending or receiving to make sure everything is perfect.

Jin hyung's duty is to take care of everyone at home including those who got tortured to death in our basements. He is the most caring person in our team but when it comes to our enemies, traitor or betrayer he becomes the most cruel and brutal person.

Yoongi Hyung's duty is to make legal papers or documents of our illegal work and also hacking because he is good in computer like technologies.

Hoseok hyung has great information about weapons and trapping techniques so he is in charge of planning and all those stuff accompanied by Yoongi hyung because he is also in charge of all guards and security.

And Jimin you all already know he is my right hand and also my best friend. Well everyone is my best friend cause we all know each other for a very long time. Now back to story).

They all come to my office. "Yahhh!! What are you doing?Huh?..... Why did you bring her here?" Namjoon hyung said angrily. "I don't know" I replied. "what?.... You just bring a girl to your home and you are saying that you don't know" Hoseok hyung said with quite a mad tone. "Yeah i don't know.... I don't know what i was thinking at that time but the only thing i know is that i just couldn't see her in trouble. I-" i said. "And what about your marriage" Jin hyung said, cutting my sentence. "It's none of your business" I said quite arrogantly. "then what about that girl we didn't even know anything about her?" Jin Hyung asked.

"I am tired right now so i am going to my room. You all should go to your rooms too and take a good rest and umm..... about this matter we will talk later" i said while getting up from my seat and then go to my room leaving everyone behind 'unanswered'. I enter my room and directly go to the bathroom for a quick shower and get changed into my comfortable clothes. I lay down on my bed to sleep but multiple questions rushed through my mind like: 'what happened tonight?...... what am i going to do about her?....... what will i say to her?........ will she be mad at me?...... Will she hate me or become scared of me when she finds out about me?'............"Ugh" I scream and hit my hand on the bed. "Taehyung.... Don't forget you are a gangster..... The most powerful gangster whom everyone is scared of. Why are you so worried about what she will think about you? No matter what she will think, she has to follow your orders and commands.... Taehyung just be your old self '' I said to myself.

Then I made a call to Jimin and told him to search every single and small detail about y/n.

To Be Continued..............