Chapter 4

*Taehyung POV*

I was watching Y/N then suddenly I got interrupted by a familiar voice.

Jimin:........ (fake cough).

Taehyung: What??? (While rolling my eyes in annoyance)

Jimin: Umm! if you are finished staring at her. then can we leave?? There are already many things to do.

Taehyung: Don't talk to me like that unless you have a dead wish. (While giving him a death stare)

Jimin: Sorry....... but can we leave because i got a text message from Namjoon hyung. He is saying that the weapons we ordered earlier have been shipped here but for a receiving procedure you have to sign some documents. So, he is telling us to reach there in 30 minutes.

Taehyung: Okay...... Tell the driver to come.

After a few minutes of waiting the driver came and i got up to leave the cafe while jimin quickly went to the counter and paid the bill. I took a last glance of Y/N before stepping out of the cafe. We both sit in the car and leave for our destination.

*End Of Taehyung POV*

*Time Skip*

*At Night*

*Y/N POV*

It was a tiring day but I am relieved because I got the money for Jungkook. I have already transferred it to his account on my way back to the cafe. I am lying on the couch placed in the living room.

Suddenly my stomach growled. Yeah!!! i know i am hungry because i haven't eaten anything since morning but right now i don't even want to move my finger. After a few minutes of rest I collect all my strength to make some food for myself. I go to the kitchen and quickly make some sandwiches, eat it then go to the bathroom to take a quick shower, wear my night pajamas, lay down on my bed and in a few minutes i drifted to sleep.

*6 Months Later*

Everything is going on smoothly except for my nights at home because now my father often comes back to get money from me, sometimes he slaps me, kicks me or even hits me with his belt till I blackout. My whole body has marks of his Love but still i manage to pay back the money i borrowed from my boss by doing extra jobs at weekends. I got really busy in these months so i didn't get the time to talk to Jungkook so often but i hope he is doing well.

*In The Morning*

I wake up because of my alarm. I get up from bed and go to the bathroom. I do my morning routine and get dressed.

This is what i wear