Chapter 12

This is how I am looking.

(A

(A.N Ignore the girl)

"Do what I teach you" Jisoo ordered. I quickly change my posture, Back straight, face up, place hands in front of my stomach in an elegant way. "That's my girl" she commented.

We both walk downstairs then directly to the dining room. Jisoo walked in, followed by me. Everyone was eating their food until they noticed me. They looked at me shocked/surprised. I noticed there stares. Taehyung was also starring me with his open mouth as he was about to take a bite of his food but stop at my sight. He came back to reality when I spoke "Stop staring at me. I know I am looking weird but your stares are making me even more uncomfortable" I said to everyone shyly looking down while taking a seat at my usual place which is beside Taehyung.

"Oh come on, who said you are looking weird" Hoseok oppa said. "In fact you are looking stunning" Jimin added, winking at me.

"isn't she?" Jisoo asked others before adding "I have told her a thousand times already but still she is feeling uncomfortable".

"Y/N ah" Jin oppa called softly as i looked at him. "Why?..... What happened? Don't you like your dress?" he asked.

"No, It's beautiful. I really like it. But... " I said. "But what?" Namjoon oppa asked. "Umm, I don't wear skin showing clothes and it is my first time wearing it which makes me a little bit uncomfortable but don't worry i will overcome it" i said with a small smile.

We all started eating. After some time I feel a stare on me. I look in the direction and meet a pair of eyes. It was Taehyung. We had eye contact for merely a few seconds then he immediately looked away and started eating again. So do I.

After finishing his food Taehyung stood up from his seat and said "I have finished my food and when you have done eating come outside. I am waiting for you in the car" and then he leaves. Jimin also followed him.

I quickly finished my food and as I was about to leave "Y/N ah" Jin oppa called me. I turn around. He comes towards me and puts his both hands on my shoulder while facing me. "I know you are scared but don't worry he is not a bad person unless someone pissed him. Just do as he says and everything will be fine. Okay?" He said and I nodded. "Fighting" he said cheering me while making a fist. I also do the same.

I walked outside and saw Jimin standing outside leaning his back on the car waiting for me. I go towards him and he immediately opens the car door as soon he notices me coming.

I got in and Taehyung was already sitting beside me while Jimin sat beside the driver. "Lets go" Taehyung ordered the driver.

At first the ride was silent but after a few minutes Jimin spoke. He informed Taehyung about his today's meetings and schedule. They discussed some business things while on the other hand I was just looking out of the window.

Driver stops the car when the signal light turns red. We were waiting for the signal light to turn green then suddenly my eyes fell on a boy crossing the road. He was holding an ice-cream with one hand and with the other hand holding a girl's hand. The boy was jumping in joy while licking his ice-cream. By their interaction they seem like brother and sister which reminds me of my brother.

Jungkook loves ice-cream alot and missing him makes me shattered into pieces. My eyes become watery and unknowingly tears start to flow down my cheeks. Suddenly a voice of horn made me come to reality. I quickly wiped my tears so that no one noticed me crying and continued looking outside.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*Taehyung POV*

I was talking to Jimin then my eyes fell on Y/N. She was crying and looking at something outside. I followed her eyes and there was a little boy with a girl eating ice-cream. I look back at her and I know what she is thinking, she is missing her brother. But she wiped her tears and started looking outside again.

*End of Taehyung POV*

*Y/N POV*

It takes almost 2 hours to reach his office. Driver stopped the car at the front gate of the office and it was time to step out. As I was about to open the door Taehyung stopped me by holding my hand. I look back at him with a confused look. "Wait for us outside" he ordered Jimin and the driver. Both step out of the car as soon as they hear his order.

Now we both are alone sitting in the car next to each other. "Y/N ah" he called and I looked at him. "Don't forget the rules and the teaching of Jisoo. Hmm?" he said with a sweet smile. I mirrored his smile and just nodded. He stepped out of the car and opened the door for me. He extended his hand for me to hold. I take a deep breath before holding his hand and step out of the car.

Everyone around us stopped their work whatever they were doing and started staring at us. Even some girls have their jaw drop to the ground. Some people start whispering to each other. I leave his hand and gulp in nervousness. "Don't be nervous. It's alright and Smile" he whispers in my ear and motion me to hold his arm. I do as he says.

We walked in the building followed by Jimin and all the way to his office I was the target of the girl's death stares. It feels like that they will come to me at any time to kill me. We get into his office. His office is as big and as furnished like his home's office.

"Jimin, Go and check the preparation of the meeting and inform me when everyone is present" he commanded and Jimin left quickly. "So, this is my office and make yourself comfortable anywhere you want" he said while sitting on his chair and I sat on the couch a little far from his desk.

He started working on his Laptop while on the other hand I was just looking around. After almost 40 minutes Jimin came in and informed Taehyung that everyone was there in the meeting room. "Okay I am coming" he said to him and Jimin left the office.

"Y/N ah! You wait here and I will send someone to bring you later" he said while closing his laptop and standing up from his seat. He walks towards me "There is a bathroom" he said pointed at the door "and there is a bell on the table. If you want something just ring it. A girl will come and tell her whatever you want. Okay?" he added, pointing at the table and I just nodded in response.

He leaves and I sit for a while then I start walking around because I was getting really bored then my eyes fell on the book shelf. I pick a random book and start reading it. After about an hour a girl came in "Boss send me bring you" she said. I nodded and put the book back to its place.

I follow her and after a few minutes of walking we reach at a door. She knocks on the door and then she leaves. I was shocked to see the person who opened the door because he was...................

To Be Continued...................