Chapter 24

*Y/N POV*

We are on our way to the airport. Taehyung is sitting beside me playing on his phone. He didn't even look at me or talk to me. I am really feeling guilty right now and want to apologize but I can't bring myself to say something.

Almost 30 minutes later we reached our destination. Driver put our luggage on the cart and we pull it inside. We go through multiple custom checks and finally we get our boarding pass.

As we are waiting in the waiting room Taehyung is continuously ignoring me. Even if I try to say something he immediately pretends that he had a call and goes to attend the call.

I don't know how I should make him listen to me. Then the announcer announced about our flight. Taehyung stood up from his seat and started living, I followed him but I was really disappointed that he didn't even look back to assure him that whether i am coming or not.

We get our cabin and sit comfortably. "Not again" I thought to myself as the plane started to move, I got that weird feeling again. I shut my eyes close tightly and try not to think about it as a plane ride but a roller coaster.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my hand. I know whose hand it is so I didn't react and stay quiet. After calming down myself I open my eyes just to meet his eyes on me.

I take a deep breath and speak. "Thank you" I said. He hummed and removed his hand from me. I feel dashed at his cold behavior and I know why he is like that, "Um.....Taehyung" I called for his attention.

"I am sleeping" He said as he closed his eyes. Again ignoring me. "Yah!! Plz" I snapped. "What?" he said sternly. "I am sorry plz forgive me" I said sincerely while looking down.

"Why...Why would I forgive you, so that you can again disappoint me? Huh?" he asked. "No. I won't. I promise. You know what.... I also made that promise to myself too that from now on I will be confident and trust myself like you told me" I assured him.

"What if-" I cut him. "No I won't" I said and he smiled at me. "So did you forgive me" I asked, tilting my head. "Yeah I forgive you" he said, "Thank you" I said smiling.

Finally everything is normal now. I am happy that he has forgiven me. After that the whole flight was peaceful.

***

It was 10 at night when we landed. Now we are out of the airport waiting for our car to come. After a few minutes a car stopped in front of the way and the driver stepped out. He bowed and greeted us then opened the door for us. We got in and the driver put our stuff in the tank.

It was dark and cold outside. I was really tired so I closed my eyes to relax but a thought came into my mind. "Where was he the whole night yesterday?" i thought.

After gathering my courage I asked him. "Umm Taehyung" I said. "Yes?" he asked.

"Where were you last night?" I asked. "Huh that. I was at the office. something came up" he said.

"But you should have informed me. I was worried" I complained. "I was still mad at that time so... " he paused. ".... Sorry for that" he said. I rolled my eyes but smiled when I saw the reflection of Taehyung in the mirror and he was smiling too.

Ride was going smoothly but then I remembered something again. "Umm Taehyung.... What did you mean when you say that I could have slapped him like I did at the bar" I asked but before he could say something I heard a bust sound. "What was that sound?" I asked Taehyung in shock. "Ohh shit" he said as he looked behind.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly. Then I hear the sound of multiple shoots being fired at our car. I scream in fear while closing my eyes and covering my ears with my hands. "Give me the gun and call Jimin and ask for backup" I heard Taehyung order the driver.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*NoOne's POV*

Taehyung took the gun from the driver and started shooting from the window. After a few seconds a shot hit the back wheel which caused the car to go out of control but because of drivers quickness he stopped the car in the right time or else the car could have crashed.

Y/N was screaming and shaking in fear. Taehyung held Y/N's hand "Don't worry i am here with you. I won't let anything happen to you" he said to her. "Do you trust me?" he asked and she nodded as he dragged her out of the car with him. The driver shielded them and himself with a car's door and Taehyung covered Y/N but unfortunately that driver got shot in his chest.

Now there is no one to shield them. Taehyung quickly noticed an alley. He keeps shooting as he brings Y/N to himself and skips in that alley. Both resting their back to the wall, hiding themselves. Y/N is side hugging him as his one hand is circle around her waist and other hand is shooting.

Y/N is sobbing into his chest. "Don't worry. Nothing will happen. I am here with you and Others will be here in no time" Taehyung consoled her. Almost 10 minutes later more cars came while shooting at other cars. It was Jimin and other members who came to rescue them.

Taehyung took a sigh of relief as he saw them "See.. they are here" he said to her.

*End Of NoOne's POV*

*Taehyung POV*

I don't know from where these guys appear out of nowhere. I take the gun from the driver and ask him to inform Jimin. Y/N was scared and trembling in fear. The tire got fired now we have to get out quickly or else it could be dangerous. I comforted her and asked her if she trusts me. She nodded and dragged her with me.

I cover her with my body while shooting and the driver shields us with a car door. Our driver got shot so now i should hurry and hide ourselves.

I noticed an alley and dragged her with me there. I rested my back on the wall while Y/N was side hugging me too tight and crying. My heart shattered into pieces seeing her. "Don't worry. Nothing will happen. I am here with you and Others will be here in no time" i said holding her more tightly

I was shooting and then I saw Jimin and Other members come. I sigh because now I know nothing would happen but suddenly I feel Y/N's body goes limp in my embrace. I looked down at her and found that she.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued.