Chapter 64

*No One POV*

"I am here to talk to you" He added, making her shocked. Taehyung settles down at one of the tables as Irene goes to bring something to drink. "Hi I am Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. Y/N's Husband" He introduced after Irene sat opposite him. "Irene" She introduced shortly. "The way you are behaving I am sure Y/N must have told you about me" He started. "but I am not here to clarify myself".

"Then why are you here?" she asked. "I am here to talk about Y/N. There are some questions I want to ask" He states. "And why do you think I will answer them?" She asked back. "Because I am trying to help her. I am sure you have seen those beating marks and burnt marks on her body. Do you know who did that to her and why?". He asked with full concern.

At first, she was hesitant to answer but the sincerity in his eyes makes her speak. "Her Dad" She answered, looking down. "I knew it" He exclaimed. "I am going to rip apart his skin alive" She gasped at his statement. "I am sorry" He apologized looking with a scared expression on her face.

"Can you plz do me a favor?" He asked politely. She nodded. "This is my card. If something happened to her or you think something is wrong with her or any weird activity around her plz inform me" he said, placing his business card on the table and pushing it towards her.

"I know you still have doubts but trust me, I have no wrong intentions. I am only trying to protect her" and with that he left. Irene kept sitting on her seat while looking at his card. Debating with her mind and heart whether to take it or not but at last she takes it with no intention to call him.

Since that day Taehyung has been coming to their café. Y/N don't talk to him unless it's related to work. She serves him because he always threatens to complain but she always gives him cold treatment nonetheless Taehyung is happy by only watching her safe and happy even if it's not with him.

He had already taken care of her father. No, he didn't kill him because the only person Y/N have right now is her father. He didn't want her to feel alone so he personally paid a visit to him and warned him, more like threatened him to never touch her and behave like a father and he also makes sure her father won't utter a word about him visiting so he filled a good amount of money in his mouth to shut it.

*End of No One POV*

*Few Days later*

*Y/N POV*

For the past few days my father is behaving like a good father and never asked for money even for once. Strange, isn't it? I also felt creepy every time he was being nice and sweet to me. I know it's wrong to feel wrong for his good behavior but I can't help it. He was never like this to me after the death of my mother, not even for once. I feel scared, what if this all is nothing but an act and there is something big going on in his mind, like someone I know has done with me.

Train of my thoughts came to a halt when the gate opened, revealing the devil, like thinking of the devil and here he came. He came to the counter and greeted me and Irene. Irene greeted back with a smile while I just rolled my eyes and ignored him. "Same as usual" he ordered.

Irene prepared his order as he went to sit while on the other hand my mind again roamed with so many thoughts. Why does he keep coming? Every time he smiles at me, it gives butterflies in me. I am over him but my heart skips a beat every time I see him and heartbeats increase when we make eye contact even if it's for a second. I don't want to assume things on my own but his eyes say the said things which I am denying.

"Here" Irene passed me the tray. I take a deep breath before taking the tray and walk to him. He was smiling all the time looking at me. I was only a few steps away from him when someone bumps in my shoulder causing me to stumble but thankfully, I catch my balance. "Sorry" I heard a girly voice from behind me but all my attention was on the liquid which I spilled on the tray.

I sigh and turn around to see the person but my body froze seeing the scene in front of me. That girl was kissing Taehyung on the lips. His eyes were as me, big wide open in shock. She pulled away. "I am so sorry I am late" she said but he was looking at my startled form. Unknowingly my eyes well up, making my vision blurry. I turned around and placed the tray on the counter. I ran into the direction of the staff bathroom and locked myself.

I stood in front of the mirror and stared at my reflection. Tears cascading from my eyes. Why? What hurt me? Why am I feeling this pain? Wasn't I over him then why? I scream my lungs out. I can't take the pain anymore. I don't care if an outsider will hear me. I might seem like a psycho mad person but I am hurt. Over what? On my own assumptions. I am the stupid one to think his smile means something, his eyes say something. It was my mind who was messing with my heart, no one else. Stupid me. I slid down and hugged my knees and cried my heart, eyes, my soul out. On the other hand, Irene was banging on the door all the time, asking me to open the door.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*No One POV*

When Taehyung saw you running away while crying, he was about to run after you but she stopped him by holding his forearm. He gave a deadly cold stare to Hyuna, if a stare could kill she must be dead already. "Caring? HUH?" She raised an eyebrow in a threatening way. His expression changes, "We need to talk" he said as he yanked her hand and walked out of the café. On the way out he heard the scream which belonged to none other than you, which shattered his heart into million pieces.

Even though he can't see you but from your voice he can sense how much hurt you are. He is feeling devastated seeing your vulnerable state. He walked out followed by Hyuna. He stopped in front of his car, frustratedly he rubbed his palms in his face before turning to face her. Her smirk was still on her face which pissed him even more.

"What was that?" he asked angrily. "What was what?" she asked back, faking an innocent face. "Don't irritate me YOU BITCH. I have already done what you and your Fu*king stupid boss told me. Now what else do you want?" He shouted.

"Bitch?" She asked, crossing her arms. "Stupid... Boss? HUH?" She repeated his words. He looked away feeling disgusted only by looking at her face. "Now you Mr. Kim Taehyung watch and see" she said through her gritted teeth as she grabbed his collar and made him look at her. "What this bitch and her stupid boss will do to you?" She threatened, looking deep serious in his eyes and then left.

Taehyung went back to the café but Irene told him to go back because if you see him you will feel more hurt but Taehyung made her promise him that she will update him about your condition and with that he left with his heavy heart.

After a few hours Taehyung received a call from Irene as per promised. She informed him that you have calmed down and are fine now. She told him not to worry anymore and also, she will drop her at her home. Taehyung heaved a sigh of relief hearing that and asked her to keep updating him.

*At Night*

Hyuna was nowhere to be seen and he is thankful for that. He was in no mood to see her and was on the way back to his mansion when he received a call from Irene.

"H-hello Taehyung" Irene spoke. She was panting really hard which made him anxious.

"Irene What happened?" He asked.

"Y-Y/N" She said, sobbing.

"Y/N What?" He questioned, almost panicking. His heartbeat increased.

"Some-Someone dragged her into their car and d-drove off" She said with a cracking voice and started crying. He felt like his ground had been snatched from under his feet.

To Be Continued........