Chapter 44

I blink couple of times to adjust in the light and got surprised by his effort. He arranged a candle light dinner at the sea shore.

 He arranged a candle light dinner at the sea shore

It was decent but beautiful. He pull a chair. "You first" he said gesturing me to sit. "Thank you" i said as i sit. He take the seat across me and handed me the menu. "What would you like to have?" he asked as he also took the other menu for himself.

"How about some sea food" i suggested. He nodded and motioned a waiter to come and take our order. There was some jokes, some teasing, some memorable memories we shared with each other.

It was 8:40 when we reached at the room. I throw myself on the bed feeling tired. "Aah!" i exclaimed as i drop my head on the pillow. "Go and take shower first" Taehyung said taking off his shoes. "Nah, I want to sleep" i said pulling duvet over me. "Yah! get up you lazy head and go take shower" he said annoyingly.

"Or you want me to help you" he said smirking which makes my eyes widen. I can see him coming towards. "No. I am going" i said as i stand up and run towards the bathroom. I hear him chuckled before i closed the bathroom door.

After taking shower, i change into my pajamas then go to bed. Almost immediately slumber take over me.

*Next Morning*

I wanted to take a walk so after taking breakfast we came out of the hotel for a walk. We walk and ended up in front of park so we stayed there for a while. We sit one of the bench and watched the children playing with each other.

Couples holding hands as they were enjoying their moment. My lips curved up in a smile because of the loving scenes in front of me. "Cotton candy?" Taehyung's voice jolted me in reality. "Huh?" i asked.

"Cotton candy?" he asked again eyeing toward the shop. "Yeah. Sure" i said. He stand up and leave. About 5 minutes he came back with 2 cotton candies in his hands. "Here" he handed me one which i took it gladly. "Thanks" I said and he hum as he sit beside me.

As we were eating a small girl came to us with some papers in her and handed one to me and one to Taehyung. I look at the paper that she passed us. It was a pamphlet. "What is it for?" Taehyung asked to that girl. "We are hosting a donation party for orphans and homeless people" she stated cutely and waved his hand as she takes her leave.

"Donation party?" i asked to Taehyung as i face him. "You don't know what donation party is?" he asked in amazement. I shake my head as 'NO' and waited for him to speak. "A party where people comes and donate whatever they want" he explained.

"Oh" i exclaimed as i think for a while."Can we go there?" i asked excitingly. "And what will you do there?" he asked back, "I will donate" i said smiling to myself. "What?" he asked again but this time i feel playfulness in his voice. "Clothes, Shoes, purs-" he cut me. "Are these yours?".

My smile faded when i realized that i have nothing left which i can say it's my own. I looked down as my eyes started to be filled with tears. "I-i am sorry. I-i shouldn't have asked that" i shuttered trying hard not to cry in front of him.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*Taehyung POV*

I was teasing her but then i realized that i might have gone too far cause i can see her smile, her excitement faded and sadness take over it. I hear a small voice of sob when she speak. "I-i am sorry. I-i shouldn't have asked that" her voice cracked which makes my heart shattered into million pieces.

"Shit Shit Shit" i cursed internally. I didn't want this to happened. i just wanted to have fun but ended up hurting her. " Fucked you Taehyung" i cursed myself. "Ssh Ssh don't cry. I was just kidding" i said as i make her face me by placing my first finger and thumb under her chin.

"But whatever you said is true" she sniff. "No, Whatever i have is all yours" i denied. "No it ca-" i stop her by placing my finger on her lips. "No arguments and stop crying" i stated bit sternly for which she nodded and wipe her tears.

"Finish your cotton candy, we have to go somewhere" i said as i put the whole candy all at once in my mouth. After finished eating we go back to the hotel's parking lot and go towards my car. we sit it and i derived in the direction of our destination.

*End Of Taehyung POV*

*Y/N POV*

We are in his car with the comfortable silence around us. I don't know where he is taking me and neither will he tell even if i asked him. I sigh and closed my eyes for a while but soon everything became blank. Slumbered take over me.

I wake up by the voice of Taehyung telling me to wake up. "Hmm, did i fall asleep?" i asked as i open my eyes. He only hummed as he step out of the car. I sit for a while, blinking, yawning and stretching then i also step out to follow him.

He bring me in a toy shop. "What? a toy shop? Why?" i asked billion questions to myself internally not knowing the answer though. He take a cart and start walking but stop when i called his name.

"Taehyung" i called. "Yes?" he asked as he turned to face me. "Why are we here?" I asked. "Don't you want to donate?" he asked back. I nodded. "Then we have buy something so that we can donate it" he added. "But why buying? i can give what i have" i denied.

"I know you have a really big heart princess" he said as he came towards me and cupped my face with his large and warm hands. My body froze at his sudden touch, strange sensation goes to my cheeks making them hot. I am sure my face must be red as tomato.

"I want to compensate" he said staring at my soul through my eyes. "F-for what?" i asked as i remove his hands gently. "For making you cry" he said as he ruffle my hair and start walking forward.

"Huh? For making me cry?" i asked to myself. "B-But-" he cut me what i was about to say. "Baby" he said strictly, making me shut my mouth. I gulp the lump in my throat and followed him quietly, Not wanting to make him more angry cause he is already very scary when he is annoyed then what will his anger be like.

To Be Continued.........