Chapter 25

*NoOne's POV*

Taehyung sighs of relief when he saw Jimin with other members come to rescue them but that happiness didn't last long when he felt Y/N's body go limp in his embrace. He looked down and found that she had fainted.

"Y/N" he called, slightly moving her. No response. "Y/N" he called again patting his face. No response.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Jimin asked as he saw them, walking toward them. "I am fine but she fainted" he stated.

"I knew that this would happen" Jimin commented. Taehyung wanted to ask him what he meant but he didn't because the thing which is important right now is Y/N.

***

Y/N is in her room still unconscious. Taehyung takes the last glimpse of her then he walks out of the room and goes to the living room where everyone is waiting for him.

"Still unconscious?" Jin asked worriedly. Taehyung nodded sadly. "She will get better, don't worry bro" Hoseok comforts him. "I hope so" Taehyung said.

"Hyung. Find out. Who is behind this all?" Taehyung ordered Yoongi. "Okay" he answered.

*After Few Days*

Y/N wakes up the next day because Taehyung takes care of her all night. He was by her side the whole time. She is fine physically but mentally scared and shocked.

Everyone is worried about her health because she didn't eat anything or say anything. She is just quiet and stares blankly.

Taehyung is hella angry because they can't find the culprit. Not even a single clue about them.

After too many struggles, finally Y/N comes out of her shock. She is back to her own self like before.

*End of NoOne's POV*

*Y/N POV*

I am waiting as Taehyung is dialing Jungkook's number. Yahoo I am so happy today. I will be talking to my brother after so long.

"Here" He said as he handed me his mobile.

"Hello" I greeted.

"Hellooo! Noona" He said cheerfully.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Good and U?'' He asked back.

"I am also good" and just like this we talk for about an hour but then suddenly he says something which makes me shocked. "Noona...... I will come to visit you next weekend" He said. "What??" I screamed in shock and Taehyung looked at me confused, "What?....I want to meet you and don't you miss me and want to meet me too?" He asked.

"O-of course I miss you and obviously I want to meet my brother but why all of sudden" I asked with a little awkward laugh. "I miss you and....... ohh !! i gotta go so bye" He said but before i could say something he hung up.

I look at Taehyung with a "don't-know-what-to-do" face. "What happened?" He asked worriedly. "He said that he will come to visit me this weekend" I said. "So what" he asked. "So what? Seriously Taehyung? You're asking me that, then listen. because i am here in this house..... struck with you" I said boldly.

"Yeah. It's not that big of a deal. You can go and meet him" he said like there is nothing to worry about but there is something for which I am really worried about. "But what will I say to him when he asks why I couldn't contact him in the past few days and what if my father was at home and he asked where I was? huh?" I asked.

"Then lie to them" he advised. "I can't" I denied. "Why?" he asked. "Because i don't want to lie to my brother and about my father he won't even listen to me" i state. "Why? wasn't he worried about you? " he asked. "Yeah... he is not, because the only thing he is worried about is money and his drinks" I said sarcastically.

"What?" he asked in shock. "You know what..... he used to flog me just because of his drinks and money" I said as a few tears escaped my eyes. I run towards my room while wiping my tears away.

"Few Hours Later"

I was lying on my bed then my door opened revealing Taehyung. I sat up on the bed as he sat beside me. I look down not knowing what to do.

"I searched about what your father's all doing" he said. "If you want to go, you can and about your father I will take care of him" he stated. I looked at him, not believing what I was hearing was right.

"Are you sure??" I asked in disbelief. "Yes. I am sure and about our contract don't forget about it" he said, reminding me about my nightmare. I nodded because I had no choice but to accept the reality.

*Few Days Later*

Whole week passed like a day and Finally it's Friday night. I am so excited. Jungkook is going to be at home around 9 in the morning so i requested Taehyung to drop me at my home right now so that i can do some cleaning and make it look like i was living there.

I am all ready to go and wait for Taehyung in the living room.Almost 10 minutes later he came down after freshening up. "Let's go" he said to me. "Hyung, we are leaving" he yelled enough to be heard by everyone.

"Wait" Jin oppa yelled as he came out of his room, running towards us followed by everyone. "what?" Taehyung asked, with an annoyed expression. "Be careful on the road" Jin Oppa instructed. "I know" he blurted. "Taking guards with you?" Yoongi oppa asked worriedly. "No?" he answered.

"Take some with you and I'll let some to guard Y/N" Hoseok oppa said. "Okay" he agreed. "But Why with me?" I meddled in. "Because we still haven't found who was behind that all" he said. I nodded. "Enjoy your time with your brother and don't worry about your father. We have taken care of him" Namjoon oppa said.

"What did you do to him? " i questioned worriedly. Even though my father doesn't love me, I still didn't want anyone to hurt him. "Don't worry. We did nothing to him" he said, assuring me. "But still what you did" I asked.

"We just give him enough money and drinks that he will not return to home for a few days" Jimin said. "Even if he did, we have set someone to stop him" Jin oppa said, assuring me. "So just enjoy and have lots of fun with your brother" Jisso cheered.

I smiled looking at them. How can someone be so caring to the one whom they held as a captive. "Let's go" Taehyung said. I hummed and bid farewell to everyone before following him.

***

We are out of my house. I was excited back then but don't know why i am feeling really nervous. My hands are full of sweat. I took a deep sigh and opened the door but before I could step out of the car Taehyung held me back.

"Do you think i will just let you go off like this"..............

To Be Continued.......