Chapter 6

*Next Morning*

*Y/N POV*

A boy pointed a gun at me.............. And then Bang.......

My eyes shot open. I was sweating and shivering from fear. After calming myself down I realized that I am not in my own room neither in a hospital's room. I looked around the room and It seems like a big expensive hotel's room or a mansion's room. Everything is well designed and well furnished.

This is my room.

Wait a minute. Am I dead? Is it heaven? Am I kidnapped? no.... I am not kidnapped. If i was kidnapped i would be tied in chains not in this type of beautiful room. "Ughh" I put my hands on my head and scream in a low voice so that no one can hear me. My head is spinning. Where the hell am I right now?.

I was more busy in my own thoughts than a doorknob twist. My all focus shifted to the door and a girl entered the room.

She was older than me, maybe in her mid twenties. "Ohh... You are awake" she said while coming towards me. I just nodded. "Hello! Y/N. I am Jisoo... Kim Jisoo." she bowed and said with a small smile on her face. "Hello!... But how do you know my name?" I asked and returned the smile too. "Umm.. Boss told me'' she replied. "And who is your boss?'' I asked with a confused look. "You will know after sometime" she said while going to the closet and opening the door of it, revealing many pretty dresses hanging in it.

"Pick a dress Y/N and get ready because boss wants to have breakfast with you" she said. I nodded and got up from the bed and realized that I was not wearing my own clothes which I was wearing last night. It is an oversized white male T-shirt which barely covers my knees. "W-who changed my C-clothes?" I asked while shuttering. "Your dress was soaked in blood so I changed it" she said. I sigh in relief because I didn't want to hear the answer which I was thinking.

 I sigh in relief because I didn't want to hear the answer which I was thinking

I go to the closet. "Whose closet is this?" I asked because there are various types of clothes, shoes, handbags and many other things and everything seems expensive. "It is all yours y/n" she replied with a small smile. "Uhh! What?... Mine?... Why?..." I asked with a full confused look. "Your all answers will be given by the boss himself, so be quick, he is waiting for you" she said and left the room.