Chapter 18

*Y/N POV*

I opened my eyes. "What!!! Did I fall asleep?" I asked myself. I look at the blanket on me. "Who put it on me?" I thought and looked in the direction of bathroom and there was no sound of water it means Taehyung had done showering and he must be the one who put it on me

"But where is he?" I thought and looked around the room. My eyes fell on something, something like a sticky note on the table. I took it and read it.

"I'll be back in an hour so don't worry and do whatever you want to, just don't go out until I am back.

Kim Taehyung"

A smile curve on my face. I take my clothes from my suitcase and go to the bathroom for a shower.

*Few Minutes Later*

I came out while rubbing my hair with a towel. I stood in front of the mirror and shook the water out of my hair.

"Aishh!!" I heard a voice from my back for which I turned in shock. My eyes widened and mouth open at the sight in front of me. He was staring at me with the same expressions as me.

I didn't expect him to be here this early. "T-Taehyung" I called.....No answer. "Taehyung" I called again. "Hmm.... What??? Did you say something?" He said coming out of his thoughts.

"No. But are you okay?" I asked worriedly. "Yes, I am.... I was just.....Nothing" He shrugged. "Get ready for dinner" He said and quickly walked out of the room, leaving me behind dumbfounded.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*Taehyung POV*

"What's wrong with me?" I said to myself. "Why is it beating so fast all of sudden?" I said, holding my chest. I have never felt this way before.

Her image came into my mind. Her wet and messy hair. Drops of water on her naked neck. Her plump lips.

I shake my head "No. No. No. Taehyung. What are you thinking? You can't". I sighed heavily and started walking. After calming myself down, I went back to our room.

"Ready?" I ask trying to be normal. "Yes" She said. "Then let's go" I said and we both walked out of the room.

We entered one of the restaurants in the hotel and ordered our food. After a few minutes waiter came with our food and we dug into it hungrily.

*Time Skip*

"I'll sleep on the couch and you can sleep on the bed" she said while setting the blanket on the couch. "No, You have slept enough on the couch today. So, now it's my turn to sleep on it" I said, taking the blanket from her hand.

"It's Okay. I can sleep" She said. "No means No. I said I will so 'I WILL' okay" I said sternly. "O-okay" She nodded.

I laid under the blanket on the couch while she went to the bathroom to change her clothes into something comfortable then she also laid down on the bed.

*Few Minutes Later*

The couch was so uncomfortable for me. I can't fall asleep. I kept changing my position but it was of no use.

"Stand up" Y/n said standing in front of me. "What?" I asked, confused. "I said stand up" She said with more seriousness. "Now what?" I asked as I stood up.

"Move" she ordered. I do as she said while not knowing 'what's going on'. She plopped herself on the couch. "I am going to sleep here. You can sleep wherever you want" she said as she closed her eyes to sleep.

"what!!!" I said confused but no reply. I smile on her cuteness and sleep on the bed.

*End Of Taehyung POV*

*Y/N POV*

I noticed Taehyung's continuous movement on the couch. I knew it. He wouldn't be able to sleep there but still he insisted on sleeping there. I have to do something to let him sleep in bed. 'Think Y/N..... Think' I said to myself.

I made myself a little bit brave and stood in front of him.

"Stand up" I said while standing in front of him. "What?" He asked, confused. "I said stand up" I said with more seriousness. "Now what?" He asked as he stood up with his messy hair and half eyes opened.

"Move" I ordered. He does as I said. I smiled at his dumbfounded expression. I plopped myself on the couch. "I am going to sleep here. You can sleep wherever you want" I said as I closed my eyes to sleep.

"What!!!" He said confused but I didn't reply. I don't know if he would be angry at me or not because I ordered him but still I took that step and slept. Now the only place for him to sleep is in bed. Fortunately he didn't say anything to me and quietly went to sleep.

*In The Morning*

I woke up and sat on the couch, rubbing my eyes. "Ooh! You are awake" I heard. I looked up and saw.......... Shirtless Taehyung. My eyes widened, I gulped and looked away in embarrassment. 'How can someone look so handsome' I thought.

He must have noticed my embarrassment. He cleared his throat. "Get Ready. First we'll eat breakfast then we go for a meeting" He said as he wore his shirt.

I quickly took my clothes and went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and got ready.

*Time Skip*

We ate our breakfast in the restaurant then left for his office.

***

I am walking around in the building while Taehyung is in the meeting room.

"Miss Y/N" a young girl called my name. "Yes" I said with a questioning look. "Sir is calling you" she informed me. "Okay" I said as I started walking.

I entered the meeting room and Taehyung introduced me to everyone. They all greet me with the smiles on their faces. This time it doesn't feel weird to me being introduced as Taehyung's future. Maybe I am getting used to it, that's why.

***

Once again I am left alone because Taehyung has to manage some business things and again I am wandering around then suddenly I bumped into something.

Or say 'someone'.

"I am so sorry, I didn't see you" I apologized as I bowed slightly. "No. No it's okay" He said with a smile on his face.

"Y/N...right?" He asked smilingly. "Yes, but...??" I said with a 'who-are-you' look on my face.

"Hi! I am suho. Taehyung's friend and also one of his partner's son" He explained while extending his hand for a shake. I gladly shake my hand. "Ooh! Nice to meet you" I said.

"Nice to meet you too" He said as he still held onto my hand. I don't know why but his touch gave me weird feelings. I take my hand back with an awkward smile on my face for which he smirked evilly.

"Taehyung must be looking for me" I excused myself and ran towards his office.

I knocked on the door before entering. "Aren't you done yet?" I asked as I saw him still working. "Almost done" He said as he shutted down his laptop and walked towards me.

"Let's go" He said, walking out of his office followed by me. "Hotel?" I ask. "No" He said. "Then?" I ask again.

No answer. We got in the car and started heading to 'i don't know' where. I kept looking out of the car and kept 'wowing' on almost everything.

After a few minutes of driving we stepped out in front of a..............

To Be Continued..........