Chapter 30

*NoOne POV*

Taehyung is sitting beside her, resting his back on the headboard in a sitting position, holding the hand of still unconscious Y/N who is lying on the bed. He is feeling devastated. His heart and mind both are in full mess. He is debating with himself whether his decision to keep Y/N with him was right or wrong. 

He attached his forehead with her head and closed his eyes to calm down himself. Unknowingly few tears escaped his eyes and unintentionally fell on Y/N's face which made her awake.

She moves her head feeling something heavy on it and he quickly removes his head. She opens her eyes and meets with a pair of eyes staring at her worriedly. "Are you okay?" he asks worriedly, still holding her hand. "I don't know" she answered. "I-I think I should leave" he stuttered but deep in his heart he still wanted to stay.

He stand up and was about to leave the hand of Y/N, she held it more tightly. "N-no, Plz stay" she said. "Okay!!! I am not going anywhere. I am right here beside you. Don't worry" he said as he sits back on his previous position.

"Don't leave me, even though I am asleep" she pleaded and Taehyung can feel her shivering body. "I won't. Close your eyes and Just sleep. You need rest" he said caressing her check with his other hand.

"Were you here the whole time?" she asks looking into his eyes. He nodded, not looking into her eyes back. "Then you must be tired too" she said as she scooted herself a little away on the bed making some place for him. "Lay down and rest" she said.

"Are you sure?" he asked in disbelief and she nodded. He also lays down, both are laying straight on the bed staring at the ceiling. Neither of them dares to speak. Taehyung was feeling really happy because it was his first time being this close to her. He can't believe that he is really going to sleep with her, not that type of sleep but just sleep while on the other hand Y/N is feeling really nervous, she is really scared to stay alone but also feeling really awkward with him being in one bed.

"Relax I am not going to do anything against your wish" he said when he noticed the worriedness on her face. She smiled and blushed a little after listening to his words. "Good to see you smile" he comments.

*Next Morning*

Taehyung woke up and saw Y/N sleeping beside him. He smiles when he notices that their hands are still intertwined with each other. He kissed the back side of Y/N's hand and then left the room after kissing her forehead.

***

Y/N wakes up when she hears her name being called and sees Taehyung beside her sitting and calling her name. "Hmm" she hums as she blinks a couple of times to adjust her sight into the bright lights of the room.

"Wake up, everyone is waiting for you downstairs for breakfast" he said and stood up to leave. She sits up and feels pain in her body then the horrible memory of yesterday night flashes into her mind. She froze on her spot.

He turns when he feels no movement behind him and sees scared Y/N sitting on the bed soullessly. He runs towards her and hugs her. "Don't be scared. Nothing will happen to you. We won't let anyone hurt you again. I promise" he said while caressing her back side of head.

"Go and get ready. I'll wait for you outside then we both go downstairs together" he said after breaking the hug and she nodded.

*End Of NoOne POV*

*Y/N POV*

I did my morning routine and got dressed up. I stood in front of the mirror to look at myself for the last time before stepping out of the room. Then I remember that it was my wedding yesterday. Special day of one's life but  it was not a special day for me from the start but I never wish it to become a nightmare.

I was doll up and wearing my wedding dress which got ripped by that bastard but the question is who changed my dress at first. Taehyung was with me the whole night and I don't even want to think about the possibility of that.

I won't say that I am 100% sure that he didn't change my clothes but there is something inside in me which says that he didn't even do something when I was nothing to him then why would he do that when there is something between us. I don't know what to name it, it could be respect, friendship or may be more than that.

I left the room and Taehyung was there still waiting for me like he told me. I smiled at him indicating that I am fine and he smiled back knowing that I am really fine. "Shall we?" he asked and I nodded. We walk downstairs side by side.

I greeted everyone as I sat on the dining table and they greeted me back. "Are you okay?" Jisoo asked worriedly. "Yes I am fine" I answered with an assuring smile. "Sure?" Namjoon oppa asked. "Yeah I am sure but if you all keep asking it then I might start feeling ill" I said and they all laugh at my answer.

I am still scared but only a little not too much and I don't want any of them to worry about it so I will try to get better soon. We eat our meal and leave for our respective work, I mean all boys leave for the office while me and jisoo are in the living room watching kdramas since we don't have any particular work to do.

*Few Hours Later*

We hear some footsteps coming towards us from our back. My body stiffen remembering the early incident. As it was coming forward, my heart started to beat faster. My mind was just blank until I heard Jisoo's voice making me relive.

"Taehyung" she called and hearing his name made me realize that I was holding my breath. I sighed and turned around to face him. "Why came so early?" she asked. "I want to take her somewhere" he said, eyeing me.

"Me?" I asked while pointing my index finger at myself. "Hmm. Quickly go and wear something casual and comfy. I'll wait for you in the car" he said and walked out of the house.

I looked at Jisoo to confirm that whatever I heard recently was real and she nodded. "Go and get ready quickly" she said. "But what should i wear?" I asked. "Didn't you hear him. 'something casual and comfy'. I don't think there is something particular so just wear whatever you like " she advised.

I go to my room and check my closet. After a few minutes of struggle I found what I like.

 After a few minutes of struggle I found what I like

I went out of the house and saw Taehyung's car. I go there and sit on the passenger seat. He starts the engine and drives towards I don't know where. I just sit passionately watching things passing through the windows.

After few minutes of drive he stopped the car in front of a

....................................

Hospital.

To Be Continued........................