Chapter 23

*Y/N Pov*

We were eating our food then suddenly I felt something on my thigh. I look at it and it was a hand of Suho. At first I thought his hand must have slipped but when I looked at his face, he kept talking to Taehyung like nothing happened. I tried to remove his hand with my hand, keeping my face straight like nothing's bothering me but the truth is, it's disgusting.

I tried my best to remove his hand but he tightened his grip. I really want to slap him so hard at the movement but he is Taehyung's friend and also his partner's son. "What if I did something which caused Taehyung trouble. What if he also gets angry at me and does something in anger, like hurting me or my bro" these were the only thoughts on my mind while trying to get rid of his hand.

I can't take it anymore. I can't control my emotion and expression. I didn't even know there were tears in my eyes ready to come out then suddenly something hit Suho which made him fall from his chair. It was Taehyung's punch. My tears start streaming down to my checks.

"You're my friend that's why I am letting you go this time or else you'll be dead now. Don't you ever show me your face again" Taehyung warned him. He took my hand and drag me with him.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*Taehyung POV*

I was talking to Suho when I noticed Y/N was not eating anymore. I thought she might be full but there is still food on her plate. I looked at her face and there was something wrong with her. Her expression was not as it used to be. Something must have bothered her but what.

I tried to find out then I noticed that she is constantly moving his hand. I look at why she is moving his hand and the thing I saw makes my blood boil in anger. I saw that there is a hand on Y/N's thigh and that hand belongs to none other than....... Suho. How dare he? How dare he touch my Y/N like that?

I got up quickly from my seat and punched him so hard that he fell from his seat. "You are my friend that's why I am letting you go this time or else you'll be dead now. Don't you ever show me your face again" I warned him and take Y/N's hand and drag her with me.

We get in the car and I drive to our hotel. The whole drive was silent, I was too angry so i didn't speak and she just cried silently. Her tears make me out of control. I stopped the car. "Why Y/N? WHY?" I yelled and she looked at me shocked. "WHY YOU DIDN'T DO SOMETHING? WHY YOU DIDN'T SLAP HIM? YOU SHOULD HAVE SLAP HIM LIKE YOU DID AT THAT BAR"

"H-he is your f-friend" She stuttered. "SO WHAT? HE WAS TOUCHING YOU? HARASSING YOU?" I said. "I-i thought you would be mad" She cried even more. "I would be mad, you thought?" I asked sarcastically. "I am mad because you didn't stand for yourself. Y/N". I said.

"But-" she said. "What but? Huh? How many times should I have to tell you to be confident, Stand for yourself. No matter where you are or who you are with. Just do what makes you comfortable. I am....." i divulge. "I am just sick of this" I sighed and drove again. She just stared blankly.

*End Of Taehyung POV*

****

*Y/N POV*

After yelling at me he dropped me at the hotel's room and ordered me to be ready at 6 pm. I took a shower and changed into my pajamas. I laid down on the couch and covered myself with a blanket.

I tried to sleep but i can't fall asleep. The incident before keeps repeating in my head. He is not here yet. I look at the time and it is 11:56pm.

Where is he?. Is he still mad at me? I thought. I start feeling guilty. I promised myself that from now on. I will not disappoint him and change myself for good. Then his words play in my mind. "WHY YOU DIDN'T DO SOMETHING? WHY YOU DIDN'T SLAP HIM? YOU SHOULD HAVE SLAP HIM LIKE YOU DID AT THAT BAR" He said.

I keep thinking about what he means by that. I don't even know when I fall asleep.

***

I woke up in the morning. "First day of my new life" I said to myself. I looked at the time and it shows 10:27am then I looked at the bed, hoping Taehyung would be there sleeping peacefully, but to my disappointment he was not there.

I don't think he was back the whole night because his bed was untouched. I get up and go towards the bathroom. I do my morning routine and change my clothes.

I come out and pack my stuff back. I look at the time when I was done. 12:00 pm. It's already noon and he is not back yet. I was hungry so I came out of the room and asked one of the staff about Taehyung.

Noone knows about him. I get worried about him but I can't do anything except wait for him. I go back to our room and wait for him.

I fall asleep while waiting for him without even having breakfast.

***

I came out of my slumber when I heard a knock on the door. I rushed to open the door expecting Taehyung to be there, but my hopes dashed when I opened the door, revealing the person behind it.

That person was the driver who picked us up from the airport. "Boss, send me to get you and your luggage" He said. "But where is he?" I asked. "In the car. Waiting for you" He said. "O-okay" I said, giving him the way to enter.

He takes our luggage and walks out, followed by me. We walked to the exit where our car was parked. Driver put our stuff in the trunk while I was just standing nervous.

"Get in. We are getting late" Taehyung said, opening the door from inside. I quickly get in. Whole ride was silent, none of us spoke anything.

To Be Continued.........

Hello silent readers!!

What do you all think? Where was Taehyung the whole night?

Comment your Gusses.......