Chapter 50

*Taehyung POV*

I was so tensed and afraid to the point i was losing my mind. I didn't know what to do. There were so many questions roaming in my head. Why she leaved me? will she came back. Did i do something wrong?

Argh i was stressed but when i reached downstairs. The figure greeted me makes me loss of words. It was none other than but Y/N with apron on her body and a spatula in her hand, giving me confused expression.

I quickly go to her and pull her in my embarrass. I can felt her body being tensed but i don't care. I just want her like that for a while. I heaved a sigh of relive as i closed my eyes.

"Y-yeah what happened? Why are you screaming early in the morning?" She asked wriggling. I brake the hug and look at her face intensely. "I-i thought you run away" i answered. "Why would i be?" she asked back. "And what makes you think i run away?" she added.

"Umm..... when i wake up you were not there and i found your ring on the side table" i avowed. "I also look for Jungkook and he was not in his room either. so i thought you both run away" i added but then she burst into laughter making me confused.

"Are you that scared of losing me?" she asked still laughing and i nodded while scratching the back of my neck, awkwardly. Then everyone came fully prepared. I mean having guns in their hands. "What happened?" Jin hyung asked while running towards us. "Who attacked?" Jimin asked.

"Should i call the backup" It was Hoseok. "Why it's so noisy here?" yoongi came still half asleep. "Calm down guys. Nothing happened. It's just a misunderstanding" I said. "What MISUNDERSTANDING!" Jin exclaimed. "You almost gave me an heart attack".

"I know. I am sorry" i apologized. "But still literally, are you okay?" Namjoon asked. "Yes hyung we are fine" i answered. they all sighed and goes back to their room. "Because of your this so called misunderstanding even if next time someone really ambush on us. I am not going to come" Yoongi hyung will always be a savage person when it comes to his sleep.

Now we were left alone once again "By the way why did you take this off?" I asked showing her the ring. "I was applying moisturizer on my hand, so i take it off thinking it will ruin it. I know its expensive so...." she answered, shrugging her shoulders. "Next time no matter what just don't take it off" i said sliding back the ring on her finger. she nodded obediently.

"And what are you doing?" i asked looking at her from head to toe. "Ah i wake up early today. so i decided to cook breakfast for everyone" she answered. "and where is Jungkook?" i questioned. "Umm he is out for a morning jog. He really take care of his fitness and body" she replied. "You go. Take shower. I set the table for everyone" she said slightly pushing me to go.

I smile at her cute behavior which i have never seen and walk upstairs. On the last step i turn to look at her, setting the plates on the dining table. She was looking so calm and happy which makes me think whether she is really happy or she is just pretending. But i just hope whatever it is she will tell me and won't leave me ever.

*End OF Taehyung POV*

*Y/N POV*

Jungkook came after few minutes in full sweat. He came directly to the table "Wow so many dishes" he exclaimed and was about to reach for a plate but i slapped his hand away "Yah you stinky. Go and take shower first".

He whined and left. After few minutes both Taehyung and Jungkook came at a same time and then one by one everyone came and fill the table.

Today i serve everyone "Noona where is my banana shake. Did you forget it?" Jungkook said. "How can i forget. Here is your drink" i said placing his drink in front of him. "Thank you" he said taking a sip.