Chapter 43

*Y/N POV*

"Put me down. I can walk on my own" i wriggled in his grip. "Okay as you said" he said and drop me into the water. I gasp for air as i tried to balance myself in the water. When i stand on my own feet, I found Taehyung laughing his ass out. I took this chance and kick at the back of his knee making him lose his balance then i push his shoulder causing him fall backward into the water.

Satisfied with myself. "H-help" he scream. I smirk. "Stop faking it. I know you know how to swim" I shout telling him that i am not going to help him. "I-I can't s-swim" he said struggling his head to keep above the water.

After few minutes he still can't balanced himself, making me realized that I made a big mistakes and now i don't even know what to do. I panicked and go towards him. I slip my feet and fall farther away from him and deeper into the water.

I barely keep myself up and struggle for breath but because of big and strong wave i failed more than one time. "I have to save him" I thought to myself and tried once again, This time i was lucky enough to stand on my own feet and walk toward him. I hold his wrist "Don't worry. I'll save yo-" I said but when i open my mouth to inhale a large amount of breath, water get into my mouth choking me to death.

I lose my balance and fall again. This time i couldn't bring myself together and was about to lose concisions when i feel something wrap around my waist, pulling me up. I cough water and catch my breath.

I was meet with pair of eyes with worriedness evident in it. "Let's go" he said and hold me by my shoulder, supporting me to walk. We sat on the sand. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yes i am. Are you alright?" i asked back.

"Yes but why did you came after?" he asked sternly. "You were drowning" i said looking down feeling embarrassed. "So, you want to save?" he inquired. I nodded then he burst into laughter making me confused. I look at him with 'what-gotten-into-him' expression.

"Y-you want to s-save me" he said between his laugh. "W-who can't even save h-herself" he added. "At least i try" i said pouted, feeling offended. "Luckily you saved me" i said. "One second" i said realizing something. "YOU. SAVED. ME" i said instantly looking at him. "It means you can swim" i said aggressively.

"Of course i know how to swim you paboo" he said pinching my nose playfully. "Then why did you pretend to be drowning. You know how scared i was" i said rubbing my nose.

He just laughs and put his hand around my shoulder and drag me with him. We walk for few minutes and ended up in front of a hammock in the middle of two tress.

 We walk for few minutes and ended up in front of a hammock in the middle of two tress

He let go of my shoulder and lay on it facing the sea. "Come" he said patting the space beside him with his boxy smile. I smile at him and lays down beside him. He places his hand under my head as a pillow which i took it gladly.

Sun is about to set. The whole sky has turned into light orange color in the contras of red sun with the clouds making different shapes. We stayed there watching the sun sinking with the sounds of waves as a background music.

It was comforting now, being with him doesn't feel wrong at all neither i feel scared of him. It's like whatever he said about loving me and all, it was true. He never treat me bad ever since he kidnapped me. He doesn't even force me to do something against my will except for sometimes but those things didn't harm me either.

He even fought with his friend because of me and he took me on different places. Even though i don't want to think it as a honeymoon but still i can enjoy it. It feels good. I wish this sun take our all troubles, worries, hardships and the new sun will bring good luck, happiness and joy. I close my eyes and let the cold breeze hit my face.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*Taehyung POV*

Y/N lays beside me on the hammock and i put my arm under his head as a pillow. She put his head on my shoulder. I look at the sea and watch the sun sinking in the sea then i feel something shifted on my arm and landed at my chest.

When i look at it, it was Y/N, sleeping on my chest. I smile at her and put my hand over her shoulder. I take out my phone with other hand and click a photo of us like that. She looks so cute that i can't resist myself kissing her. I planted a small kiss on her head but she snuggled more into me so i held her more tightly but gently. I rested my chin on her head and closed my eyes, drifting in a dreamland.

*End Of Taehyung POV*

*Y/N POV*

I wake up feeling someone caressing my check and calling my name. "Y/N-ah. Wake up" he said in a soft voice while caressing my check. I yawned and stretched my body with my half opened eyes. "Why so early?" he chuckled as i turn around and hug my pillow more tightly but it doesn't feel like a pillow.

I opened my eyes to see what it is and i was damned shocked to know that i was hugging his waist. I sit up almost immediately with my eyes wide open. I look around and come to my senses that we are still at the beach.

He sat beside me. "It's okay, you don't have to be shocked" he said as he caress my back slightly. "Now let's go for a dinner" he added and start walking away from me. I quickly followed him so that i won't miss him while combing my hair with my finger.

Soon we reached a hotel at the same beach. He told me wait for him as he go to the reception and said something. The girl at the reception came out of the counter and motion him to follow. He do as she said, leaving me dumbfounded.

But soon he came back while almost jogging. "Lets go" he said as he hold my hand. "where did you go?" i asked as we walked. "You'll know soon" he said. I sigh because he never told me where he is taking me.

After few minutes of walk, he let go of my hand and cover my eyes with his both big warm hands. "W-what are you doing" I panicked. "Ssh ssh. calm down, just trust me. will you?" he asked. I nodded. He guide me the way which i don't know where.

Then he removes his hand. I blink couple of times to adjust in the light and got surprised by his effort.

To Be Continued..............

I am really sorry for not updating recently.........