Chapter 60

*Y/N POV*

"A Contracted Wife" I turned to the voice having a puzzled expression on my face. He walked forward and stand beside her. "Correction, you are just a contracted wife" He said. "And for your kind information. I am terminating our contract. Here is the contract and as per our agreement here are 5 million dollars" he continued handing me a black file and a credit card in front of me. "Take it and leave" he added

I look at the file in my hand and then to him. I can't point out a single feeling I felt that time the most. There was a mixture of anger, frustration and hurt. "Leave?" I repeated, making sure that I didn't mishear but his expression said it all. "Then what about the things you said to me before?" I questioned, looking deep into his eyes with my teary eyes but his eyes didn't meet my gaze even for a second.

"What about the promises you made?" I asked taking a step forward. "What about Love and care? Was it just an act?" I asked taking a grip on his collar. "Obviously" He finally looked at me and make my hand let go of his collar. "We need to spend 365 days together so why not play a little" He said smirking.

"Play A Little?" I repeated. "Am I a toy to you? HUH!" I kept saying as I kept hitting his chest with my hands. There were tears falling with my every word. "Stop it" he yelled jerking me away causing me to fall on the floor.

"Let's go. I can't bear to see as her anymore" he said as he encircled his arm around that bitch's waist. He stopped before stepping out of the room "Take your belongings and leave as soon as possible" he said without looking back and left.

I have never felt this broken and vulnerable before. Tears cascading from my eyes, staining my cheeks. I sat up and rested my back on the nearest thing which was the bed. My eyes looked at the contract file. I extend my hand to pick it and keenly look at it.

Past memories flashed through my eyes. Happy, Sad, Sweet every memory of us together. This contract was the thing which forced me to live with him without my will and it is the same thing which is forcing me to leave him without my will. Why I can't do what I want? Why I can't decide what I want? why everyone keeps telling me, no, forcing me to do what they want? Why can't I have a peaceful life like others?

Did I not deserve happiness? what have I done wrong? for what wrong am I paying for? Please GOD! Why can't I have a normal life like others? Why? My body becomes numb and my mind goes blank.

*End Of Y/N*

*Taehyung POV*

It was the hardest thing for me to ask her to leave but I had no other option. If there was another option was to give up my own life I would have happily accept it but there is none. My heart shattered in thousands of pieces seeing her so broken and hurt but for her safety I had to do that.

After walking a few steps away from the room, I remove my hand from her body. I felt disgusting. "Leave" I said to her sternly. "What?" she asked. "Don't make me repeat myself" I said. "Why?" She asked acting innocent.

I turned to her "I am staying away from her but it doesn't mean I will stay with you" I said firmly. "So Get out before I lost my control" I warned. She stomped her foot and left.

I walked back and stand out of the room. I can hear her sobbing. "I am sorry my love" I whispered even though I know she can't hear me. I walk out of the house and get into my car. I drive directly to an all-night bar and drink the whole night to bear the storm which is going through in me. My mind and my heart both are in mess.

In the morning when I get back Y/N was sitting on the couch in the living room. She kept looking at her lap, No one can say what was in her mind. I quickly compose myself and tried my best to look and act normal. "You didn't leave yet?" I asked and she flinches at my voice and lookup.

I can see her puffy, red and swollen eyes. She must have cried all night. Nothing can be more hurtful than to see your loved one so hurt moreover it, that hurt and pain are given by none other than but you. "I-i was waiting for you" She finally spoke and waited for her to continue.

"I clearly know that after today I won't have any type of relationship with you or other members but can you do me a favor?" She said.

"What is it?" I asked not looking at her because I know if I saw her I will hold her and won't let her go anywhere. "If Jungkook calls you and asks for me and wants to talk to me. Just told him that I am not at home or you are at the office. Lie to him and don't tell him that i-i left" her voice cracked at the end. I can sense she was on the verge of crying but holding on.

"I-i don't know if others know this or not but if they do, tell them not to tell him either" I listened to her very attentively maybe that was my last time to hear her voice. "Can you?" she questioned. I wish you have had asked me for my life but still, I nodded and said okay.

"One more thing I don't want this" she said taking out the credit card I gave her earlier. "It's yours now. I won't take it" I denied. When she saw I didn't take the card she just placed it on the table between us. "You have already done so many things for us. No matter it was an act or not but I am still Thank full" She said.

She takes a deep breath and said "I'll take my leave" and started walking out. "WAIT" I shouted at her stopping her to go further.

To Be Continued.....

Anyone here facing the Wattpad connection issue because I was?

It took me a century to solve this.

But I am glad I could and finally can update.

Plz vote, follow, share and comment.