Chapter 59

*Y/N POV*

I don't know what I was supposed to do. My husband, my love, was in the embrace of another girl, not only in her embrace but also kissing her. I dropped whatever was in my hand which caused them to pull apart.

Taehyung looked at me. I ran out before he could come to me. I ran out of the building in full speed despite having my vision blur because of tears.

I entered an alley and stopped where I thought no one could see me. I rested my back on the wall and started crying. I slide down, hugging my knees tightly.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*Taehyung POV*

I was working on my laptop, continuously having thousands of thoughts in my mind that I didn't even realize Hyuna coming. "It's lunch time" she said, startling me. "Oh Gosh! you scared me" I said clutching my chest. "I am sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, Taehyung" she said back.

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me Boss?" I said feeling irritated. "Sorry Boss" she apologized. I rolled my eyes at her and turned the laptop on sleep mode. I stood up and dusted the invisible dust from my pants.

"Your tie" she said pointing at my tie knot with her index finger. I followed her gaze and tried to fix it. "Uh-Ah Not like that. Let me help you" she said as she started to come to me. Unfortunately she tripped when she was only a step away from me and held my shoulders to support her and unconsciously my hands also held her waist to help her stand still.

Our faces were only a few centimeters away from each other. I don't know what got into her mind when she started to decrease the distance between us until her lips touched mine. I got puzzled at that movement. My eyes widen and my mind goes blank.

I tried to push her as soon as I recollected my senses but it was already too late because Y/N was standing at the door, watching us with teary eyes. She ran out and I was about to go after her but a hand grabbed my arm, stopping me to go further.

"I am so sorry. I don't know what happened to me" She apologized, still holding onto me. "It's okay" I answered, trying to get away from her grip. "No, It's not okay. You should punish me" she said but I was not in a mood to talk to her. I just want to go after Y/N and explain everything to her. "We'll talk later" I said as I jerked her hand away and ran out.

She was already gone when I came out of the office. I shouted her name multiple times and asked many passersby whether any of them saw her but every answer was the same. "NO". No one saw her. I came back with a heavy heart.

*End Of Taehyung POV*

*No One POV*

*One the phone*

"Hello"

"How is everything going there?"

"Everything is going as we planned"

"Good Job Hyuna. I am Proud of you"

"Thank you Boss"

"Keep going according to the plan and update me your every move"

"Okay"

*Hung Up*

"Your end is near Taehyung" she said and then she started to laugh like a maniac. "Hyuna" a voice came from behind her causing her to stop laughing. She turns immediately only to face a furious man. "T-taehyung" she said. "H-how long have you been there?" she asked, stuttering.

"Long enough to know about you" He spat angrily as he walked towards her with the look of daggers and fire in his eyes until Hyuna's back hit the balcony's railing and Taehyung stopped only a few centimeters away from her.

"So you know now" she said, smirking. "Finally i can be me" she said as she placed her index finger on Taehyung's temple and slid it down to his chin. "You mean.... Bitchy" He said as he yanked her hand away. She smirks while swinging her hair back with her hand.

"WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?" He asked angrily. Instead of answering she smirked and started walking away but before she could pass him, he held her arm and pulled her back a bit harshly.

"I asked WHO IS HE?" he repeated, furiously looking at her eyes. "Like I would answer" she pulled her hand from his grip and looked away as she rolled her eyes. "Don't taste my patience" He said as he held her from her neck, not so hard but enough for her to struggle for breath.

"W-wrong m-move" she said threateningly even though she was still struggling for breath. Taehyung looked at her with a confused look and loosen the grip but still holding on. "I know you didn't want something like today morning to happen again with your wife and I can guarantee next time she won't be safe" she continued. Taehyung's eyes widened. "So remove this" she said, removing his hand from her neck.

"What does he want?" Taehyung asked with dreadful expression. "You to stay away from her" she answered. "Why?" he asked back. "I don't know. The only thing i know is that the more you stay away from her, the more she will be save" she replied.

"And from now on i will stick with you every time" and with that she left. Taehyung hit the railing with full force, feeling frustrated which caused his skin of knuckles to burst and bleed.

*End Of No One POV*

*Y/N POV*

After crying for hours I decided to go back. It was dark already and I was happy because no one can see my red and puffy eyes. I cried enough for my eyes to stop producing tears anymore but my heart is still crying.

I don't know how much time it will take for me to reach home. I walk upstairs directly in my room and lock myself. After a few minutes there was knocking on my room door. It was a maid, asking me to come down and eat dinner but I was not in a mood for anything.

Few hours later I heard the door next to my room being opened and then closed. I don't know what i should do? My mind said to trust what I saw but my heart said not to. My mind said to not talk to him anymore but my heart said to go and talk to him. He must have his own reason.

After having a thousand debates with my mind and heart, I came to a conclusion that I should go and ask him instead of making my own answers. I stand from my seat and walk out of my room.

I stopped in front of his room and took a deep breath. I assemble my courage before turning the door knob. I entered and there was no one inside. I decided to go back but then I heard water falling from the bathroom.

He must be taking a bath so I sat at the edge of the bed and waited for him to come out. Almost five minutes later the door opened. I stood up from my seat and turned around to face him but the face which greeted me ignited the fire of anger in me.

"What the hell are you doing here in our room?" I shout at her. "Taking a bath. Can't you see?" she replayed shamelessly as she turned to brush her hair. "Is it sauna or what? Who allowed you to enter?" I chuckled. "Taehyung" not again. Her words were like adding fuel to the fire of my anger.

"And who the hell you think you are to enter our room? Hyuna" I questioned. "His Girlfriend" she blunted as I saw her smirking through the mirror's reflection.

My anger raised as I heard those words. I go to her and make her turn by holding her shoulder. "Girlfriend? HUH!" I repeated as I chuckled. "I am his FREAKING WIFE. DAMIT" I yell at her but a voice came from behind me which caused me to glitch.

"A Contracted Wife"

To Be Continued.....

Only a few chapters remain.

What do you want: Happy ending or Sad ending?

Tell your answer in the comments.