Chapter 32

*Y/N POV*

We talk while watching the sunset. We share many things like our hobbies, dreams etcetera. Time flew so fast that we didn't notice that it's already dark now. "Thanks for bringing me here" I said. "I really feel better now" I added.

"Glad to know that this place also help you" he smile. "I think we should leave it's dark now" he said. "But it's still beautiful. Look at the sky, it's too twinkling" I said. "And cold too" he added. "But I want to stay. Plz...... Only few minutes" I pleaded. He sighs defeatingly.

*End Of Y/N POV*

***

*Taehyung POV*

We stay a little more because I can't say no to her. I was just staring at the quiet ocean when I felt weight on my shoulder. I looked to the side and saw she was in her deep slumber. I didn't want to disturb her sleep so I took her head and placed it on lap, trying my best not to wake her.

I took off my coat and placed it over her shoulder. I admire her features while she was sleeping. She looks so cute like a child whenever she sleeps. She pouts when she sleeps. Her hair is silky straight like a doll's hair. Her plump lips, 'Uffffff' it's so soft, I wonder how it will taste.

Unknowingly I bent down and as I was about to kiss her. She opens her eyes which makes me shocked to death. "I fall asleep?" She asked as she sat back. "Yeah, Now let's go" I said, Hiding my blushing cheeks.

I drove back and as we entered the house, there was a rain of questions at us, like; where were you? What took you so long? And blah blah blah. After answering their questions we were greeted by our meal and then we went to our room and slept.

*End Of Taehyung POV*

*Y/N POV*

I wake up panting heavily in the middle of the night. "What was that? A nightmare?" I asked myself. I looked around and found my room quite creepy. I am scared. I can't sleep here alone. 

I quickly take my pillow and run out of the room. I knocked the very next door to my room, which was Taehyung's room. I hope he won't get angry. "Who the hell is knocking in the middle of the night" I heard Taehyung's sleepy voice from the room.

"WTF-" He shouts as he opens the door but stops when he sees me. Suddenly his annoyed and aggressive expression and voice tone both change into soft and worried. "What happened?" He asked worriedly.

"N-nightmare" I started while shuttering. "Come in" he said, moving from the door. I get in still hugging my pillow. "You sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the couch" he said while rubbing his back side of neck in embarrassment.

"No, sleep with me. I don't want to be alone" I said. "Okay" he said and we both went under the covers and slept. I mean Taehyung is sleeping while I am still struggling to sleep. Whenever I close my eyes, that dream's scenes rewind in my mind.

I looked at Taehyung and he was in deep sleep with a little bit of snoring. At first I didn't want to but then I held his hand and closed my eyes. It really helps me to sleep and also gives peace to my mind. Maybe because now, I know that there is someone with me whom I can rely on.

*In The Morning*

I woke up feeling some weight on my waist. I looked down and saw a hand wrap around it. I look up to the owner who is Taehyung, still in his dreamland. For the first time I noticed his sharp jawline, his soft lips, his silky hair, everything was perfect but the only thing which I found odd was his eyes, one is a double lid while the other is a mono lid.

I try to wriggle in his grip but he tightens it even more like he is hugging a pillow. I again try and this time his grip loosens. I quickly close my eyes and pretend to sleep when I feel that he is about to wake up and I was right. He woke up and saw himself hugging me, he quickly left my waist but stayed in his position.

I feel his hand on my face. He tugged some hair behind my ear and caressed my checks. His touch sends shivers to my vein and my body stiffen but I don't know why, it feels good. It feels right to me.

He kissed my forehead softly "It's actually a Good Morning" he said and then he left for the bathroom taking his clothes with him. I quickly get up and run towards my room. I slammed the door behind me and held my cheeks which were heating up. I am sure they were red as tomatoes.

"Breath in" Breath inhales, "Breath out" Breath exhales. I repeated this action a few times more to calm myself then I also took my clothes and headed to the bathroom.

*At Dining Table*

I was the last one to reach. "Good Morning" Jisoo greets. "It's actually a Good Morning" Taehyung's words come into my mind and my checks start to heat up again. I shrugged that thought and greeted back with a nervous smile.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*Time skip*

*Taehyung POV*

I was searching something in my closet when I found a box. I took that box and went towards Y/N's room. I knocked on the door and she opened the door. "Y-yes?" she shuttered. "Can I?" I asked to enter the room. "S-sure" she moves from the door.

"Actually I wanted to give you this on our wedding day but because of those unexpected things happened, I couldn't, and so today I want to give it to you" I said. "Here take this" I said and handed her the gift.

"What is it?" she asked as she opened the box and her expression was priceless. "Are these from LA?" she asked in full surprised and I nodded. "These were what you liked back then, isn't it?" I asked. "Yeah but how did you know that?" she asked. "I have my own ways" I said, feeling satisfied that she is happy. "Thank you....... Thank you sooo much" she said happily.

*End Of Taehyung POV*

*Y/N POV*

These are the same heels which I like at LA but those were expensive and I didn't have money to buy them so I left it but now I received them from Taehyung which I didn't expect

These are the same heels which I like at LA but those were expensive and I didn't have money to buy them so I left it but now I received them from Taehyung which I didn't expect. I don't know how he knew it but whatever it is. I love it, I really like these heels.

*Next Day*

As we were eating our lunch, a guard came "Boss......... a man gave this to you" he said. It was an envelope. "To Mr. and Mrs Kim" Taehyung reads. He carefully opens it. There was a letter inside which says..................

To Be Continued................

Yahoooo!!!!!!! Today I updated double chapters.

I am so happy.........

Till the end of February my updates will be out of schedule because of my exams

So plz bear with it......

Love You..............