Chapter 22

*Y/N POV*

"But isn't it a small size for you?" I question. "It's not for me" he said. "Then who is it for" i ask.

"Jungkook" He said, showing no emotions. "J-Jungkook?......My brother Jungkook?" I asked, surprise. "Is there any other Jungkook you know?" He inquired.

"No... " I paused. "... But why for him? " I asked. "I am buying gifts for everyone so why not for him" He explained. "But still it's too expensive" I said.

"Y/N-ah.... Don't you want to buy gifts for your only brother? Huh?" I nodded. "....So don't worry about prices and Just tell me which one will look good on him" he asked, assuring me.

"This one" I pointed one of the jackets he is holding in front of me

"Okay" he said and went toward the counter. He paid with a credit card and told them to deliver it to our hotel.

We entered a shop where everything for ladies was available. From dresses to shoes to accessories everything is here.

Taehyung went to the dresses counter and started looking through some dresses. While I am just looking around. My eyes fell on red heels. I go towards it and start admiring it.

"Ma'am would you like to try it?" a staff girl asked

"Ma'am would you like to try it?" a staff girl asked. "No, it's okay" I said politely. "I am sure ma'am it will look good on you" she said as she handed me those heels to try.

"Okay" I said as I took it and slid it on my foot. It actually looked good and comfortable, I thought, looking at my reflection on the mirror. I take it out and look at the price tag.

5000$.

I gulped at the price and gave it back to her. "Should I pack these for you?" She asked. "No" I said and ran towards Taehyung. Not actually 'run' but walk fast towards him.

"What happened?" he asked. "Hmm nothing" I said. "Try these" he said as he handed me some dresses. "I already have enough dresses. I don't need these now" I denied. "Y/N" he said a bit angrily.

"Okay. Okay.. Fine" I said and went into the changing room. I tried on multiple dresses and showed Taehyung how i look. After I was done he paid for the dresses which looked good on me.

As we were about to exit the mall, "O shit" Taehyung cursed as he stopped walking and I also stopped to look at him. "What happened?" I asked worriedly. "I forgot something" He said. "You wait here. I'll be back" with that he ran back into the shop.

He returns after a few minutes. "Let's go" he said and we started walking. "Taehyung-ah" someone called him.

We turned around to see who it was.

I saw a familiar person but i can't recall his name. "Suho" Taehyung said. Ohh now I know I remember where I met him. He is the same person who met at the office.

"How are you?" Taehyung asked as they both hug each other. "I am good. How are you? It's been so long since we last meet?" Suho said. "Yeah. It is'' Taehyung said.

"Hi" Suho greeted me. "Hello!" I greeted back with a small smile. "Oh! I am sorry I forgot to introduce her. She is my fian-" Taehyung cut off by Suho. "Your fiancé Y/n" Suho completed.

"Yeah but how do you know?" Taehyung asked suspiciously. "We have met before" Suho answered. "Where" Taehyung inquired. "At your office. But it was a short meeting" Suho said as Taehyung nodded, understanding the whole situation.

"So.... How about having dinner together? We can catch up and I can also get a chance to become friendly with your lovely fiance?" Suho offered. "Great idea" Taehyung agreed.

"Then it's done. Today's dinner with me. I'll send you the address" Suho said as he bid farewell to us and left.

*Time Skip*

We are in our room. I am watching T.V while Taehyung is playing on his mobile. Neither of us talk. Then suddenly Taehyung breaks the ice.

"I got the address so be ready at sharp 8 O'clock" He said. "For what?" I ask looking at him. "We have dinner with Suho. Forget it?" He said.

"Okay....... But-" I stop. "But what?" He asked. "It would be my first time having dinner with someone as your ...." I stop not pronouncing the word fiancé.

"So?" he asked emotionlessly. "I don't know what type of dress I should wear" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Yah, it's okay. He is my friend so you don't have to worry about it. Just wear what you like" He said. "But still" I said, still confused. "Okay I'll help you choose the dress" he assured me and I just nodded.

He chose an outfit for me. "Here..."He said, giving me that dress. "Wear this and just do simple makeup as you used to do" He added.

*Time Skip*

I am ready and waiting for Taehyung to come out of shower

I am ready and waiting for Taehyung to come out of shower. I look at the time and it's 7:38. I turned on the T.V and started watching whatever was coming because I didn't have anything particular to do.

About almost 10 minutes later, Taehyung finally came out in his casual clothes. He dried his hair with a towel and wore his watch in his hand then took his wallet, Mobile and car keys. "Let's go" he said, sliding his wallet and mobile in his pocket.

***

We reached the restaurant and a waiter led us to suho's reserved table which was in the private room. Suho was already there waiting for us on the table of 4. We greet him and take our seats. Taehyung sat in front of him and I sat in the middle of them.

After a few minutes the waiter brought our order and left. Now we 3 are the only one in the room. Taehyung and Suho were talking to each other while I was sitting and listening to them quietly.

Suddenly I felt something on my thighs. I look at it and it was hand of

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued........

HELLO MY SILENT READRES! 🙋

How are you all?.....

Today is an early update..

So enjoy....

Bye...