Chapter 33

*NoOne POV*

A

s they were eating their lunch, a guard came. "Boss......... a man gave this, to give you" he said. It was an envelope. "To Mr. and Mrs Kim" Taehyung reads. He carefully opens it. There was a letter inside which says

Dear Taehyung:

As I told you that I will compensate.

So, here is my compensation.

I have booked your Honeymoon in Paris.

There are 2 tickets inside the envelope and

Everything is arranged by me. 

So enjoy your honeymoon.

Love From;

                   Park Bogum.

"Aish...... this hyung" Taehyung exclaimed. He took out the tickets and saw timing. "It's next Wednesday" he said. While on the other hand Y/N is blushing and trying hard to hide her pink cheeks with her hair.

All the boys started teasing Taehyung and he kept defending himself. Jisoo pat Y/N's shoulder because Y/N is zoned out in her thoughts. "What happened? What are you thinking?" She asked but instead of answering, she ran to her room and slammed the door.

*End Of NoOne POV*

*Y/N POV*

Honeymoon is something you go with the person you love after getting married and in this marriage there is no love, in fact this marriage is not even real. But why am I blushing? Why am I excited about it so much?

'Taehyung hugging me in the morning' scene flashes into my mind. "Urgg" I screamed while messing my hair with both hands. I went to my bed and hid my face in the pillow. After a few minutes I fall asleep.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*NoOne POV*

As Jisoo was about to go after her, Taehyung stopped her saying he will check her later.

"How is our guest doing?" Taehyung asked sarcastically. "He is good. We are treating him very well" Jin said with a smirk on his face. "We are good hospitable" Jimin said.

"I also want to serve him" Taehyung said, smirking.

*Time Skip*

"Hello!!! How are you buddy?" Taehyung said to his beloved guest or we can say 'hostage'. "I Hope they are treating you well" he added with a sinister smirk. "Kill me if you want" Suho said, who is tied to a chair with chains. "Why? Don't you want to live?" he asked.

"I will definitely make you pay for it" Suho threatened. Even though he is not in the condition where he can threaten someone but still he did. "O dear!!! To make me pay for it, you have to escape from here first, which is never going to happen" Taehyung said.

"I am long gone, which is enough for my people to know that I am missing and they have already been out to find me" he said with a smirk. Taehyung laughed evilly and landed a powerful punch on his face.

Taehyung hit him till he lost his consciousness then he went to his room, took a bath and changed his bloody clothes to some decent clothes. 

*End Of NoOne POV*

*Y/N POV*

I

wake up hearing knocks on the door. I lazily get up and open the door. "Can we talk?" Taehyung asked and I nodded while giving him some space to enter.

"What is it?" I asked as we sit on the bed. "Umm.... Actually I want to talk about that honeymoon thing" he said hesitantly. "I talk to Bogum hyung and ask him to cancel it bu-" "Bogum?" I asked confused, cutting his sentence. "Uh!! Dr Park his first name is Bogum. He is the one who send that" he explains.

"Then what did he say?" I asked. "He said we can't cancel" he answered. "Then?" I asked. "Then what? Start packing and just think of it as holidays not a honeymoon" he said like it's nothing.

He stands up and starts to leave. He opens the door but stops and turns around. "Ohh! It's already Dinner time so come downstairs" he said and leave.

*Time Skip*

I

wake up in the middle of the night feeling thirsty. I looked at my side table and saw the empty jug. I must have forgotten to refill it. I took the jug and walked to the kitchen. It was dark in the kitchen but thanks to the light from the living room which makes it less dark. 

I take out a bottle of water from the fridge and pour a glass to myself and fill the jug with the remaining water. As I was drinking, I heard some noise behind my back. I turned around and saw no one. "Who's there?" I asked. No response which makes me shiver in fear.

"Taehyung...... is that you? I asked. "I know it's you. So Plz come out" I demand but the figure appears I was not expecting it. A man wearing a whole black outfit, His hat and mask covering his face completely, even eyes can be barely seen.

I screamed but he covered my mouth with one hand and pointed the gun to my head with another. "Scream and you are done" he warns and I nodded telling him that I won't do anything. He removes his hand but his gun is still pointing at me.

He moves his gun telling me to move and make me sit on the chair then suddenly alarm type something went on.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*NoOne POV*

E

veryone wakes up when they hear the alarm. Jin runs towards the basement where Suho is kept, with a gun in his hand. Hoseok also runs towards the basement but after ordering all his guards to be alert and be in positions.

While on the other side, Yoongi is hard to wake up but when it comes to his professionalism, he is the quickest person to take action. He turned on his computer and checked every CCTV camera to know the situation. He noticed some vans parked outside and when he zoomed in, there were some people, wearing masks, instantly he secured every door and window with magnetic waves. He takes his gun and goes downstairs to join his other members.

Jimin and Namjoon both came out of their room with their guns in their hand. "What's going on?" Jimin asked. "Maybe someone broke in" Namjoon said. "He must be greedy for death then" Jimin said sarcastically.

Taehyung wake up and the first thing came in his mind was Y/N. her safety. He runs in the direction of her room and enters. He gets frightened when he can't find her. He went downstairs worriedly hoping that Y/N would be safe.

He feels some movement from the kitchen, sneakingly he enters and gets frozen in his step. That person was holding Y/N with one hand circle around her shoulder and another pointing a gun at her head.

Aggressively Taehyung ran toward them while taking his aim on that person's head but before he could shoot, that person triggered the gun.

To Be Continued.................