Chapter 65

*Taehyung POV*

"Some-Someone dragged her into their car and d-drove off" She said with her cracking voice and started crying. I felt like my ground had been snatched from under my feet. I started sweating and my whole body started shaking.

"Calm down, don't worry I will find her but first tell me what happened in detail" I asked her to calm down even though my own heart is beating at a massive speed. My phone was placed on my ear as I was running towards my car. I got in and started the engine immediately and drove to that location. Maybe I could find some clue or hint about the person who did it or where they took her or anything related. I must find it.

I called that bitch Hyuna. I am not sure if it's her doing or not but she is the one who last threatened me and now Y/N is kidnapped. I need to confirm it but she didn't pick my call. I called again and again but she didn't receive it which made me even more sure that it's her doing.

After a few minutes I reached there. I looked around and spotted a CCTV camera. I called my man and told him to collect the footage and email it to me, immediately. And I derived back to the office. As per ordered I received the footage in less than an hour. I played it and skipped to the time when Y/N and Irene walked out of the café. I keenly watched it. They walked only a few feet away from the café when a black van came from behind and stopped just beside them.

Both were looking at the van confusedly when the gate opened and two men wearing black masks which almost covered their faces, climbed out and held Y/N by each hand, dragging her inside. Irene started hitting the back of one of the men who came out as she held the wrist of Y/N stopping her to go inside but it was no use when they harshly pushed Irene and she hit her head with a footpath and they drove away.

Because of the low lightning number plate can't be seen and except that there was nothing. No hint, No clue. I threw the laptop in the air and screamed aggressively. I can't do anything. Then my phone started ringing. Without looking at the caller ID I received the call.

"Hello" I greeted sternly. "Hello Lover boy" Her irritated voice echoed through the other side. "From your voice I can guess you already know that your lovely wife is with us" She added. "Let her go or else I will kill you all" I Yelled. She laughed then spoke "You once cursed us which led you to this and now you are threatening, do you think where this will lead you?"

My inside was burning in anger. I wish I could insert my hand into this phone and drag her out. I really want to rip that happiness from her face. I heaved a deep breath "What do you want?" I asked, trying my best to sound normal.

"Now we are talking" She chuckle. I can imagine her smirking triumphantly. "I will send you an address, be there till 12 and there is a gift for you too" she stated. "I don't care who you are and what your boss is capable of, if a single scratch is found on her body, I will bury you all alive" and with that I hung up. I kept looking at the phone screen waiting for her text.

After a few minutes I received a message and there was a video attached to it. I read the text then play the video. My heart broke at the scene, my eyes filled up. Y/N was tied up on an armchair and there was a tape stick on her mouth. Head hung low still unconscious but then a hand came from behind the camera I don't know who does it belong to but from the structure it was surely of a man. He harshly holds her chin and makes her look at the camera. She winced in pain.

Tears fell from my eyes but my heart was shedding the tears of blood. She is hurt and all because of me. It was 11:53 when I reached the location. It's an abundant old factory located out of the city. Everything was dark due to night, the only resource of light was the moon which was shining so brightly.

I took out my phone and on the flashed light before stepping into that factory. I have no idea where I am going? How many people are there? If it's a trap or not neither I have any back up or support. I am just blindly walking inside with the thought of saving Y/N at all lost. I love her and will save her no matter what.

*End Of Taehyung's POV*

*Y/N POV*

I woke up in a room. I tried to move but my hands and legs were tied up with the chair and my mouth was taped preventing me from screaming. I was shivering in horror. I don't know who they are and what they want from me. I tried to scream but only a muffle came out.

Then the door of the room opened revealing a middle aged man. He came to me and removed the tape from my mouth, a bit harshly causing me to wince. "W-who are y-you? W-why did you kid-kidnapped me?" I asked, shuttering in fear.

"Don't be scared, we won't harm you because you are not the one who we want. You are just a bet to catch a big fish" He said, smirking. I looked at him confusedly "Bet? For who?" I thought. "For Kim Taehyung" He answered like he read my mind. My heart aches hearing his name. "Taehyung?" I chuckle bitterly. "And why do you think he will come to save me, risking his life?"

"Obviously because you're his wife, my dear" He said as a matter of fact. "And moreover, he loves you more than anything"

"Wife?... Love?" I repeated then chuckled again. "For your kind information, I am no longer his wife, He divorced me because he loves someone else" I said, emphasizing the word Divorced and Love.

"Are you perhaps talking about me" A female voice spoke from behind the door. I looked at the direction. My eyes widen when the person came into my view. "Hyuna" the name came out my mouth unconsciously. "Yes Hyuna" The said person spoke as she come to that middle age man. "Hello Uncle" she greeted him as they hugged each other.

I looked at her dumbfounded. "Kim Taehyung, the most powerful mafia leader whom no one can beat, has a small weakness. Do you know what?" She asked while coming to me. I shook my head as NO. "You" she avowed, poking her index finger at my chest where heart is located. I stared at her eyes, trying to comprehend what she is saying.

"He almost begged me to not hurt you and was willing to do anything to keep you safe" She continued. "Uncle, you should have seen his reaction when I told him that he has to leave her" She added and laughed along with his so-called uncle. My eyes well up imagining how helpless he would have felt. Just because of this stupid bitch he had to leave me. She is the real reason for all those bad things he had done to me. Those were not actually bad because he was only trying to protect me.

"What do you want from him?" I asked. "Revenge" He answered firmly. "Revenge?" I repeated. "Yes revenge, for killing my only SON" Anger was evident on his face. "Suho" Something rang in my head as he spoke the name. "Remember?" Hyuna asked. "The one whom your husband tortured for days" She continued.

"Didn't he escape? Then you come he is dead?" I asked, confused. "Yes, we did make him escape but he couldn't make It because that bastard electrocuted which messed with his brain" She said as a tear rolled down her cheeks. Immediately she wiped it with her palms and bent down to my eye level as she placed his both hands either side the chair I am sitting.

"Now we will make him feel the same way as he did to him but we are not that brutal like him to physically harm him but whatever we do, will definitely mess his mind" She spat with a devilish look in her eyes. "Wanna know what?" she asked, smirking. I shook my head as NO but then nodded as YES. I myself am not sure whether to know it or not. Scared to know that they are planning to hurt him by trapping him and I will cause for him to fall in it. Argh, my tears, they again start building up in my eyes. I shut my eyes and suck my tears in. "First, we will take his property, his power, his pride" She said on my face. "And then....You" She added as she harshly held my chin, made my look at her disgusting face then yanked away.

"Actually, it will kill two birds with a single arrow... If he came to save you, you both will die and if he couldn't, you will die and for that he will despise himself for his whole life for not being able to save you. It's a win win for us" she said feeling proud at their plane and they both laugh maniacally.

Then a young man entered the room "He is here" he announced. "Quite fast, impressive" the middle aged man known as uncle said, looking at his watch. "Put the tape on and bring her out" He ordered the young man and the other nodded. "Let's go and give him a surprise" He said to Hyuna as he placed his hand on her shoulder and they both walked out.

To Be Continued.....