Chapter 39

*Y/N POV*

"But today....... i will be honest with you" he said as he pull away which makes me step out of his shoes and we stop moving. We look into each other's eyes. There was honesty, Sincerity and love in his eyes.

He get on to his knee and take out a velvet purple box from his pocket. Every person around us stop moving and fixes their eyes on us. He open that box, there was beautiful flower ring with a diamond on its center.

"I know it's all of sudden for you and i am not forcing you to answer right now, even though i am not even expecting an answer. I just want you to know what i feel for you" he said looking up into my eyes.

"And I just want you to feel special. I am not asking whether you love me or not, You take your time for this but plz don't hate me and accept my love" he added. "So......Can i?" he extended his hand for my hand. I placed my hand on his hand so that he can slid the ring on my finger.

I didn't know what i was doing. My body worked on its own. I was zoned out but there were clapping and cheering for us which makes me jostled in reality. He stand up and kiss my forehead still holding hands. "Thank you for accepting my love" he whispered.

*Time Skip*

Taehyung was so happy all the that his smile didn't leave his face even for a second and seeing him smile like this, i myself feel happy. After seeing his happiness i don't think i will ever regret my decision.

He just finished taking shower and get change into his pajamas. Now it's my turn to change. I take my clothes and entered the bathroom. I tried to unzip my dress but the zip get struck in the dress.

After trying so many times i give up and opened the door slightly. "Taehyung" i called him. "Hmm?" i hear his voice. "Umm i need help" i said hesitantly. "Why? What happened?" he asked and i hear the voice of his movement which indicates that he had leave is place.

"Are you alright? did you get hurt?" he asked worriedly and this time his voice sounds like he is standing behind the door. "Yes i am fine don't worry. It's just that..... umm" i stopped because i don't know whether to say or not but i figured there is no other way so i continued. "my zip get struck in the cloth and i can't pull it down"

There was silence form the other side so i called him again. "Taehyung.... are you there?" i asked. "Y-yeah i am here" he responded. "I am just thinking what to do" he said and i can feel tenseness in his voice.

"Can you plz go outside and asked someone to help me" i demanded. "Okay wait. i go and check" he said and then i hear the sound of door being unlocked and then locked again.

Few minutes later i hear the sound of door again. "Y/N-ah" he called. "Yes? did you bring anyone?" i asked. "Umm no. I couldn't find anyone. Probably the staff is busy cleaning downstairs and all guest were also tired so there is no one there" he said.

"Then what should i do?" i asked worriedly. "I have to change and i can't do it myself" i said. "Umm Y-Y/N..... if you d-don't mind c-can i?" he asked while shuttering. My eyes widened at his statement.

"I will close my eyes and won't see anything. i promised" he said. I think for a while but i can't think of any other way and i can't sleep in this dress either so there is no other choice except to accept his advice.

"Promised?" i asked. "Hmm promised" he assured. I let the door open, signaling him to entered. He step in and i can see nervousness in his face. There were few drops of sweat on his forehead.

I turned around and face the mirror. I can see through mirror that he had closed his eyes. His hands roam on my back to search the zip lock which sends shiver to my spine but after he find it, he carefully pull it down.

The can feel his cold hands brush against my skin. I hold my dress from the front, preventing it to fall. As soon as he done he quickly rushed out of the bathroom. I smile at his shyness.

Almost 30 minutes later you come out from the bathroom. Taehyung is already asleep. So you dried your hair with towel and get into covers but as soon as i plopped into the bed, i feel myself being pulled into a hug.

"Yah! what are you doing" i said. "Only for few minutes" he whispered in my ear. I let him be like that and don't know when i get pulled by the deep slumber. I sleep in his embrace.

*Next Morning*

I woke in the morning and the first thing i saw was Taehyung on his elbow, looking down at me while smiling. "What?" i asked in my sleepy voice. "Nothing. Just looking at my beautiful lovely wife" His answer make me blushed so hard. I could even feel my face heated up. "Do you have any problem?" he added and i shake my head shyly looking somewhere else but not at him.

"My cutie wife" he said holding my chin, making me look at him. "Love you" he said and placed a kiss on my forehead before running into bathroom. My body got frozen, don't know what to do but a smile appeared on my face.

*Time Skip*

We are sitting at one of the nearest restaurant, waiting for our order to come. Then suddenly Taehyung held my hand. I look at him in surprised. "Thank you for accepting my love" he said and a smile appeared on my face as i nodded. After few minutes our food came and we dig into it like we were starving for days.

To Be Continued...........