Chapter 3

*Y/N POV*

I wake up because of my alarm. Flashback of last night came into my mind as I sat up on the bed. I am really worried because now i have only four days. As days pass it will become more hard for me to earn and it is impossible for me to work at a club now. I am also nervous to face my colleague who is his friend for a favor. I don't know what he will think about me. I go to the bathroom and do my morning routine.

This is what i wear

I go downstairs to make myself some breakfast then i saw my father sleeping on the sofa

I go downstairs to make myself some breakfast then i saw my father sleeping on the sofa. I quickly and quietly grab my stuff and leave for the cafe without having breakfast because i don't want my father to wake up.

*Few Minutes Later*

I reached the cafe. I take a deep sigh before entering. I greeted everyone and realized that my colleagues were giving me death shots.

Y/N: Hi!! (nervously)

Colleague: What Hi?? Huh?? Do you know what you have done??

Y/N: Yeah i know, i am sorry.

Colleague: What sorry. If you can't work at a club you should have told us. We will search for your job somewhere else. Why force yourself to work somewhere you don't feel comfortable?

Y/N: What!! Are you not angry?

Colleague: Yes, I am angry, not because you make a mess there but because you force yourself.

Y/N: But I need money, I have to work and I promise, I won't disappoint you or the manager. I won't do something like this again.

Colleague: No! You can't work there anymore.

As we were arguing our boss came yelling at us.

Boss: What's happening here?? Why are you fighting??

Y/N:....... (quite)

Colleague: She asked us to find a job. There was a job at a club so I asked my friend to give that job to her because he is the manager there and she said, she is okay with that job but she wasn't. She lied and forced herself to work at a place she didn't feel comfortable and then she made a mess there and embarrassed herself.

Boss: Y/N ah!! What happened? Is everything alright? (ask me with worried expression)

I tell her everything like, what happened at the club and that i need 5000$ till sunday and she was like, just because of this you are making life hard on yourself. You don't have to work that hard.

Y/N: What!! (confused)

Boss: Yeah, I can give you 5000$.

Y/N: But h-how can I take your money. (i refused hesitantly)