Chapter 28

*Y/N POV*

Whole week I kept thinking about my future. Is this real? Is this some kind of drama or something where girl falls in love with her kidnapper and they get married and live happily ever after? But its reality and this is different, yes i am getting married to my kidnapper but we don't love each and neither we will have a happily ever after in our life.

As he said everything was already ready. I went to the venue with Jisso where I will be getting married. Beauticians was already there. They did my makeup and hair then I changed into my wedding dress.

"You are looking beautiful" Jisso complemented as i was looking at my reflection on the mirror. Yes, I do look stunning. Every girl's dream is to look beautiful on her wedding and everything about this wedding is perfect but this is not what i wanted.

Yes, I do wanted a grand wedding like this but not like that, where I am forced to marry the person who kidnapped me and literally threatened to kill my brother, where many people are present except my family.

My eyes filled up as the mere thought of my family cross my mind. I miss my mother. It was her dream to see me in my wedding dress but unfortunately she is not among us anymore.

My brother, he was always very excited about my wedding. There were tons of plans he had for my wedding but no one is here.

"I know its hard but trust me everything will be alright" Jisso said, caressing my shoulder. I forced a smile to her as I nodded my head.

"Okay so, if your okay then should I go out to check the preparations?" she asked. "Yes, I am fine. You go" I answered and them she went out.

I was in my own world when a couple of knocks jolted me in reality.

"Can we come in?" Jin asked peeking through the door. "Yes, you can" I answered.

"You are looking amazing, Y/N" He praised as he entered. "Taehyung is going to be done for" Jimin joked as he followed Jin with Namjoon.

"Thank you" I smiled. "Everything okay? You don't seem fine?" Namjoon asked. He must have noticed my uneasiness.

"I know what happened" Jin said. "You are missing your family. right?"

"Of course she is. it's her wedding hyung" Namjoon said to him then turned to me. "Y/N-ah, I know its hard and I am sorry we can't do anything about it" He said.

"We can't change what's written but we can ease the pain by doing little things" Jimin joined. "It's not much but I hope it will make you feel better" He said as he handed me a box. I took the box while looking at them confusedly.

It was wrapped in a gift paper. I placed it on the table behind me and unwrapped it. It was a photo frame but when I turned it to face me, my eyes widdened seeing the photo. It was our last family picture thay we had before my mother died.

A tear escaped my eyes looking at it. "Thank you" I said to them as I wip my tear.

"If Picture is enough for you then I think I should leave" I know this voice. It's Jungkook's. Immediately I look up and saw him standing at the door, smiling with his bunny teeth on display.

"I think we should leave" Namjoon said and left with the other two, giving us some privacy.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he came to me after closing the door behind him. "Thank God, I got a good brother-in-law who himself invited me on my only sister's wedding while my own sister has forget to invite me" He said drameticaly instead of answering my question.

"It's not like that, it's just.... That... Some circumstances occurs" I couldn't say what was going on in my life. It will only make him worried and nothing else.

"Yes, I know. Taehyung hyung told me how our father has been treating you but I am dissapointed" He said. "How many times i have asked you weather dad is treating you well or not and everytime you said everything is good" He complained.

"I am sorry" I apologized looking down.

"I forgive you" He said, smilingly.

"Really?" I asked, disbelieving it. "So easily? I thought you will make me beg for forgiveness" I narrowed my eyes.

"Yes, because you found a good person" He stated, I looked at him confused. "Even though our dad is alive but he can't be considered as alive so I am the only family you have left"

"Yes, then what about that?" I asked.

"Do you know that Taehyung hyung called me and asked your hand for marriage?" I can't believe what I heard. He officially asked for my hand while on the other hand he is forcing me. He is making himself an angle while is no less then an evil.

"He is such a nice person" He exclaimed. I was about to ask some further questions like what else he talk about when the door opened and Jisso came. "Time to go"

Me and Jungkook looked at her then to each other. "Let's go" He said after having a deep breathe. I nodded, sighing.

Is this it? Time to face the reality. A cruel reality which is going to cause my world upside down.

Everyone clap for us us we entered the hall. Jungkook held my hand as we walk to the isle. Mostly father used to do this but since he is not here, my brother Jungkook is doing it instead of his place.

Taehyung was waiting for me at the end of the isle with prist, wearing his tuxedo. When we reached at him, Jungkook gave my hand to Taehyung and said "She is the most precious thing to me and I am entrusting it to you now. So I hope you will treasure it the way I did"

"I will. Don't worry" Taehyung assured but i doubt it. "My work is done here, now I have to leave" Jungkook said looking at me.

"Why? " I asked worriedly.

"I have an important test tomorrow, so I have to leave"

"Take Care" I said as I hugged him. "You too" He said back. "Good luck" Taehyung said as he also hugged him. "Thanks and take care of my sister" Taehyung nodded then he leave.

When he disappeared from my sight, I sighed and turned to look at Taehyung. "Thank you for Inviting him" He only nodded as response.

"Can we start?" Priest asked after clearing his throat. Then the most dreaded time start for me as priest started and said something but I couldn't pinpoint what he was saying because my mind was wondering somewhere else.

I got goosebumps when he said. "Now you may kiss the bride". I started shaking internally and nervously looked at Taehyung but he was not looking at me, instead his gaze were focused on priest face. He was staring at him with the most serious and focus expression.

Then out of now where he suddenly pushed me, causing me to fall on my butt.

To Be Continued......