Chapter 37

*Y/N POV*

"Don't be shocked, it's not your first time being with me in one bed" he said with emotionless expression. "I won't do anything unless you try to do" he said in a teasing way and get into covers.

I also had nothing to say so i also get into covers and drifted to sleep.

*5 Days Later*

*Y/N POV*

"Hmmm" Taehyung yum as he takes a bite. It's his first time eating normal food since that incident. He is a lot better now, he can even move his hand but his wound is still not completely healed yet.

"Hyung..... It's delicious" He commented while munching his food. "Its taste the same you idiot" Yoongi said bluntly. "Did you hurt your head too........ show me?" Namjoon said as he placed his hand on Taehyung's head pretending to find an injury which makes others to burst into a laughter. "You should have told us before so that it can be treated too"

"No hyung. i am fine" Taehyung said as he shrugged Namjoon's hand. "You have never complimented my food before" Jin said still not believing his words.. "Really?" I asked in disbelieve. Jisoo shakes her head. "Never?" Y/N asked again. "Never ever Y/N" Jisoo said. "He is very tightfisted of words when it comes to compliments" Hoseok added.

"No Hyung it's not like that" Taehyung defended. "Then?" Jin asked. "The food of hospital is so tastless and blunt. After eating that so called healthy soup for about a weak, Your food tastes heavenly to me" He explained.

"Really?" Jin ask. Taehyung nodded happily. "Oow" all boys exclaimed except Taehyung. "Ooh My heartu" Hoseok said clutching his chest. "Hyung stop it" Taehyung said. "Y/N be quick. we have to leave in 10 mints" Taehyung said as he face me.

*Time Skip*

We had land at the Paris 1 hour ago. I am having jetlag but thanks to Taehyung who held my hand at the time of takeoff and landing. I don't know why but still i am not used to flights yet. We stop at the reception for the room keys, after taking room keys we head to our room.

I gasp as we entered the room. My mouth hang open, i don't know what to say or what to do now. The room was decorated with red flowers and red balloon. Two swan was made with the with towels and it made heart the way it was attach to each other.

There was wine with some chocolates on the table. Sweat scented candles were lighted which make the room more romantic. but before i could say or do something Taehyung stepped in and removed the towel swan from the bed.

"You must be having jetlag so you freshen up first and then sleep" he said still not looking at me. "A-and you?" i asked. "I'll also take shower after you are done than i will sleep too" he answered casually. He open the cupboard and only the Lace lingerie were available there.

"I think you have to take your own clothes" he said rubbing his backside of his neck. I also nodded hesitantly feeling awkward. I walk towards bathroom and stop at my trace, seeing the scene in front of me.

Bathroom is also decorated. In bath tub there is rose petals floating on the water. Candles lighted around it. Everything was so romantic but it make us uncomfortable cause.

***

When i got out of the bathroom, Taehyung was already asleep in a sitting position while resting his back and head on the head board, holding pillow in his lap as his legs are straighten on the bed, slightly hanging his foot out of bed cause he is still wearing his shoes.

He is such a cutie when he sleep. there is no gangster, there is no scary and brutal person who kills people but a sweet and loving person who cares about those who love him care for him.

I go towards his side and take off his shoes making sure not to wake him up. I take the pillow from his grip and slide him on the bed. I cover him with the blanket. I turn around to go toward my side, i feel a grip on my wrist.

My body get frozen at his sudden touch, i look back and sigh because he is still sleeping. I try to get free from his grip but he said something which i didn't hear that properly so i asked again that what did he said and bring my ear near to his mouth for better sound.

"Don't go" he murmur. "Yeah i am not going anywhere. i am just coming beside you" i said and he let go of my hand. I go to other side and lay beside him. I close my eyes to sleep. After few minutes i suddenly feel something heavy on my waist. I open my eyes immediately to know what's that and met the pair of eyes which are close.

He pull me closer to him and hide his face in the crock of my neck while his hand is holding my waist. I can feel his hot breath on my skin but i don't know why i couldn't shake him away. i let him be like this.

Is it because i start to like him? why in his embarrass i feel save? i feel protective like nothing in this world can do anything to me. I don't want to stop this feeling. I close my eyes fall asleep.

*Next Morning*

I wake up because of the knock on the door. "I'll check" Taehyung said as he get up from the bed and walk toward the door while rubbing his eyes. "Sorry to disturb you sir but we are holding a valentines day party at our hotel. So i am here to give this" i hear a girls voice, must be a staff because of her way of talking.

He shut the door. "We have an invitation for a valentine party" he said as he walk back to the bed. He open the card and read it carefully. "It's a ball room party with red color dress theme." he said after reading the invitation card.

"Red color dress theme?" i repeat with questioning expression. "What does it mean?" i asked. "It means everyone has to wear red clothes" he explain. "Oooh" i mouthed and start thinking about whether i have a red dress or not.

My smile dropped because i don't have. Taehyung seems to notice it Because. "Get ready we have to go for shopping" he said.

To Be Continued...............