Chapter 1

Hi Guys! This is your Author. How are you all? I hope you all are well. First of all I want to say that this is my first story book as an author. So, I hope you all like it and support it. I try my best not to make any grammatical or spelling mistakes but even if there is still some kind of error or mistakes i hope you all will forgive me because English is not my first language and i am not a native speaker. Once again i am really sorry in advance for my future mistakes and if you have some suggestions or an idea about my story plz comment and i try my best to put your idea in my story.

Y/N Introduction

Name: Jeon Y/N.

Age: 18.

Parents: Only father, Mother died 1 year ago.

Siblings: One younger Brother "Jeon Jungkook/Jungkook".

Nature: Cute, Loving, and Caring.

Taehyung introduction

Name: Kim Taehyung.

Age: 20.

Parents: Both Died in a car accident.

Nature: Tries to be rude so that no one can know his soft and cool nature.

Siblings: None, he is an only child.

*Y/N POV*

I used to live with my father and my brother. Since my mother died, my father started coming late at night and often spent his night at a club. He spends all his money on drinks. It became hard for me and my brother to continue our studies. So, I decided to send my brother to another city to complete his education in a peaceful environment and I quit my education and start doing multiple part time jobs so that i can earn enough money to pay all the expenses of my brother's education and for my own needs.

*After 1 Month*

*IN Morning*

I woke up from the sunshine on my face which was coming from the window. I open my eyes and pick my phone from the side table and look at the wallpaper.

 I open my eyes and pick my phone from the side table and look at the wallpaper

It is a picture of my brother with me. It's been only 1 month since he left. Still it feels like it's been years since he left. I stand up from the bed and go to the bathroom and do my morning routine. I dress up like this.

 I dress up like this

And go downstairs. Father was nowhere to be seen, it means father didn't come back last night. I go to the kitchen and make breakfast for myself. Then left for my job.

I work at a cafe, located at a main road. It used to be very busy all the time because there are big malls and companies around the cafe. So people came at their break time or to hang out with their friends.

I hurriedly enter the cafe. My colleagues were already there so I greeted them and we started doing our work.

*Time skip*

*Break Time*

Finally it's break time. I take out my phone from my pocket and dial my brother's number.

*On The Phone*

Jungkook: Noona???

Y/N: Jungkook!!! How are you???

Jungkook: I am fine noona. How are you?.

Y/N: I am good.. How are your studies going?? Did you make friends?? Have you been eating well??

Jungkook: Hold on noona. So many questions at a time. Take a break.. Firstly, My studies are going smoothly. I am doing good at almost every subject. Second, yes, I do make friends. They all are nice to me. Third, yeah, i am eating well, so you don't have to worry about me.

Y/N: Good!!

Jungkook: Have you eaten yet!

Y/N: Not yet, but i was about to go.

Jungkook: Noona. First go and eat, we'll talk later and it's almost my class time.

Y/N: Yeah, okay fine. Take care, don't skip meals and Love you.

Jungkook : You too! And Love You Too.

Y/N: Bye.....

Jungkook: Bye.

*We hung up*

I go and eat my lunch then back to work.

*Time skip*

Today was also a busy day as usual, but finally one more day is over.

It's almost 6:00 pm. It means it's time for my second job. I go to my second job which is at a supermarket. I work there till 10:00pm then leave for my home.

*FEW MINUTES LATER*

When I reached my house I saw the door was already unlocked, i know that Dad is already here but as i entered the house, everything was scattered everywhere then suddenly i hear some noise from my room. I was scared to death but still I gathered my courage and went to my room. Then I saw a person searching something in my room. when he noticed that i am there he turned to me i was shocked because he was........

Y/N: Dad???

Dad: where is money???

Y/N: What??? (i was confused)

Dad: You b*tch. Just tell me where's your money? ( he shout at me)

Y/N: I don't have money.( i lie because i know he will spend all my money on drink)

Dad: Don't lie. I know you have money. (he snatched my bag from my hand).

Y/n: Dad No!!!! ( he take out my wallet from bag)

Y/N: Dad plz. This money is for jungkook education.

I try to get back my wallet, but he slaps me and pushes me back. My head hit the corner of bed. It hurts a lot. I screamed from the pain but he didn't even look at me and left the room.

It was not first time when dad hit me but whenever he tries to hit me, my cute younger brother protect me from my abusive and drunk father but this time it's different, my brother is not around me to protect me and to comfort me and i am sure if i tell him about this, he will definitely come to me but i don't want to bother him. I cried a lot and After a while everything went black.

TO BE CONTINUED...............