Chapter 19

*Y/N POV*

We stepped out in front of a restaurant beside the beach. We get in and take a seat on the table of two people. The whole beach can be seen from where we are sitting. Kids are playing with sand, couples are taking walks while holding hands. The whole scenery looks mesmerizing.

"What would you like to eat?" Taehyung asked while looking at the menu. "Anything" I answer. "You are not a kid. Order yourself" he said sternly. I knew it. I knew that he would be mad at me after last night. I took the menu and started looking at the dishes.

Disappointment can be seen from my face because I can't even know what type of these dishes are. "Umm....Taehyung" I called for his attention. He hummed as he look at me. "I can't even understand what type of these dishes are" I paused. "Plz order for me.....Any seafood" I said pouting cutely. "Fine" he said sternly and i happily look at the beautiful sea in front of me.

Taehyung's phone rang as we were waiting for our order. Taehyung picked up the call after looking at the caller ID.

"Hello" He said.

......

"Yeah, We are fine" he said.

.......

"Yes. She is here,in front me" he said and I assumed that he was talking about me.

.........

"Speaker?? Why?" He asked, confused but still turned the speaker on, on the phone.

"What is it?, it's on speaker now" he said.

"Hello" I hear a familiar voice from the other side.

"Jisoo?" I asked, confused.

"Yes, it's me. How are you?" she asked.

"I am good" I replied.

"Having fun?" She asked. I hummed in reply because I don't know what to say.

"Taehyung-ah" she called.

"Yes?" He answered, annoyingly.

"I told you to do something" she said sternly.

"What?" he asked as he looked at me confused to confirm whether he was forgetting something. I shrugged my shoulders as 'I don't know'.

"I told you to send me your pictures wherever you go" She whined.

"Yah!!...... We still haven't gone anywhere yet, he was busy" I explain.

"Nowhere yet" she asked in disbelief.

"Yeah" I answered.

"Taehyung-ah.... You haven't taken her somewhere. What type of fiancé are you? huh!, who hasn't taken her Bride-To-Be somewhere?" She lectured.

"She told you already, I was busy" He said.

"Then, Where are you now?" She asked.

"Beach Restaurant" He answered.

"Really?? Then why are you saying you are not out" She complained.

"Did you gave us a chance to say something?" he rolled his eyes.

"Okay fine. I apologize but Now don't forget" She said.

"Okay" He said as he rolled his eyes again.

Then waiter came with our food and we started digging in it. After finishing our food we went to the beach and took a walk.

"Can i ask you something?" I asked nervously. "Actually I also want to tell you something" he said, still walking. My steps get stopped as a result of shock because i know what he wants to tell me. I take a deep breath to calm myself down and quicken my phase to catch his speed.

"Umm.....I know what you want to tell me" I said looking down .

"What?" he asked.

"About last night" I said, not sure. He hummed and nodded his head as 'Yes'. I gulped before I spoke. "I am sorry about that. I know I shouldn't have talked to you in that manner but you didn't listen to me so i have to behave like that. I am sorry I wouldn't do that again. PlZ don't be mad" I said while looking down and also feeling very down.

"Who says i am mad?" he stated while controlling his smile. "What?? Didn't you say you want to tell me something about last night?" I asked, confused. "Yeah... I did say i want to tell you something but i didn't say that i am mad" he said. "Then what is it? I asked.

"Let's sit first" he said while sitting on one of the rocks at the seashore. I also sat beside him and looked at him to hear his answer. He took a deep breath before he spoke "I didn't mind when you speak to me like that......... In fact i like it...... I like it when you speak to me like you own me. I like it when you show that no one can control you and i want you to be like that in future too. I want you to be fearless and confident even though you think you have nothing and can't do anything" he said looking at my face.

I was listening to him silently and I was quite shocked too because I was not expecting this to come out of his mouth. I would be more satisfied if he had scolded me but with his compliments and encouragement, I can't digest his words. I lost myself in his eyes when our eyes met. I was so into him that I didn't even realize that he had stopped talking.

"Yah!! I am talking to you" His voice jostled me from my thoughts. "Uhh... what??" I said coming back to reality. "Yah!! I said something" He whined. "Yeah. I hear it" I said. "I don't want you to just hear it. I want you to implement it in you" He exclaimed. "I'll try" I said. "Good" He commented while looking back at the sea.

"Ah! You also want to ask me something, isn't it?" he questioned. "Yeah" I answered. "What is it?" he asked. "About our wedd-"....... "O shit" I got cut by Taehyung's sudden reaction, as he quickly took out his phone. "Let's take pictures first before I forget it again or else Jisoo will be hella mad at me........ Come" He said while making an angle for selca and putting his hand on my shoulder.

My eyes bulge because of his sudden touch. I stayed still and it feels like I am not breathing anymore. "Smile" He said looking at me expressions. I forced a smile and tried to act normal.

And then Click....... Click....... Click...

To Be Continued............

Sorry for late updates..

I was wondering...........

From which countries my readers belong??

Plz comment.

Vote, Share and follow......