Chapter 55

*Next Morning*

*Y/N POV*

I was working in the kitchen when I heard a familiar voice "Good Morning." He greeted me but I just looked at him then got back to my work. I am still angry so I am not going to talk to him.

Before he could say something more Jimin and Jungkook entered followed by everyone. We talked while eating but I didn't say anything when he talked about something. I want him to know that I am mad.

After finishing our food everyone went out leaving me and him alone. I stood up and started to collect the dishes. "Hey what happened?" He asked. No answer. "Why are you not saying anything?" he asked as he held my arm and turned me around to face him. So he is impatient now. Great.

"Let me go" I wriggle. "No! and Why are you behaving like this? look at me" He asked over again and there was irritation in his voice. "Why do you care? Just go and take care of your office" I said, still not looking at him. "Oh! so you are mad because i came late." He said. "I am sorry".

"Sorry?" I looked at him and said "I worked for 2 hours to cook you dinner and waited 2 more hours so that we can eat together but you..... you just didn't come" there was a flame in my voice.

"O my love!" he said as he held me from my waist "I am sorry I was busy" he added. "Busy.....Busy....Busy.... Since you have become a Boss, you became so busy" I said, taking away his hand from my waist. For the past few months he had become so busy that he barely spent time with me. Now i can't take it anymore.

"I thought when you return we will have dinner, watch a movie and could spend time together but look at you, you don't even have time for me, far enough to spend together" I scoffed.

"Okay! Be ready at 7pm. I will come to pick you" He said suddenly. "Why?" I inquired. "We will do whatever you want" He said, taking me back in his arms. I smiled but quickly controlled it. I don't want him to think that i am an easy person.

"Okay?" He questioned. I nodded. "Happy?" He asked, pulling me more close. Our faces were merely inches away from each other. I nodded again but this time I couldn't control my smile.

O God. What I have done in the past to him in my life. These little things are the things which I love the most. He planted a small kiss on my head before leaving.

*Time Skip*

I am ready and waiting for him in the living room. I am so excited. It's been a while since we went on a date. It's 7 past 10 and he is not here yet. Again late and guess what will be his excuse? 'Sorry baby. something came up' I don't know what's wrong with him but his commitments and promises are becoming weak. I am afraid is he tired of me now? Am I a burden to him now?

I hear a car being stopped. I rushed to open the door and here he is. "Again late?" I said, crossing my hand over my chest. "Sorry baby. Something came up" he said. Told you. "You look beautiful" he commented. I don't know why I just didn't feel honesty in his comment. I really wish that whatever I am feeling and thinking is all wrong.

***

Whole ride none of us said anything, the only source of sound was the songs being played on the radio. Almost 30 minutes later we stopped in front of a restaurant. We step out. Taehyung handed the car keys to the valet. The big beautiful white and golden chandelier welcomed us.

As always Taehyung asked for the private area and here we are, sitting at the corner of the open roof top. Weather is so amazing and chilly. Cold breezing hitting my body makes me relax.

"My lady" he said as he pulled a chair for me to sit on. "Thank you" I said, gladly taking the seat. "How's everything going in the office?" I asked. "Fine" he answered casually. "Only fine?" I questioned. "Yeah It's so tiring now to manage multiple businesses alone at a time" he explained.

"Umm If you don't mind can i suggest you something?" I asked hesitantly, not sure whether to say or not. "Hmm" he humm. "Why don't you distribute your business work with the members. That way it will become less tiring and easy to manage them and you can discuss and share information through calls" I said but his expression was blank. "It's just my suggestion, it's totally up to you whether you do it or not. I am just saying" I added.

His silence started to devour me internally. Did I offend him? " I am sorry if you don't like it" I apologize. "No, It's not like that. I am just thinking why this idea didn't come to me?" he spoke finally. "It's such a brilliant Idea. I will put it into action as soon as possible".

"Now let's Order" he said. "I want Pizza" I said what I want to eat. "Okay" he said as he motioned for a waiter to come and take our order. After a while our order came and we started to dig it. Only a couple of minutes had passed when suddenly Taehyung's phone started to ring. He looked at the caller ID and excused himself to answer whoever it was.

***

"Baby Something came up. I had to go" he said as he came back and sit on his seat. "Now?" I question, shocked. "Yeah. It's urgent. So just finish it then I will drop you at home after that I will go to the office" he said and start to eat again. "Then what about our spending time together?" I inquired. "I am sorry. I know I promised you but I have to go. If it was not urgent, I wouldn't leave you" he explained.

Why do I feel like the whole universe is conspiring against us? When will I be able to confess my feelings to him? If he didn't stay with me then how am i supposed to say what is in my heart.

We quickly finished our food, Taehyung paid the bill then we headed to our car. I stepped out of the car as soon as he stopped in front of our house. He again did that. Make promises and then break it.

*Next Morning*

We all were enjoying our meal when we heard a knock on the door then quickly Taehyung stood up. "I'll check that" he said as he ran to open the door. After a few minutes he came back with some files in his hand and passed it to others. "What is it?" Namjoon asked as he flipped the file open. "I am transferring you to my other offices so that the work can be divided." Taehyung replied. "Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok are in one office and the others are in other offices. Further information is in the file you are given" he continued.

"Then what about you? Who will assist you?" Jimin asked worriedly. "Come in" He said to someone and a girl appeared. "Meet my new assistant." he announced. "Hi. I am Hyuna" She introduced herself.

To Be Continued.......

Hello Guyz.

I have no grudges against Hyuna or any of the characters I have shown evil or bad in this story. They are merely names I can come up with. That's it.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share. For further updates and announcements follow me.