Chapter 7

*Y/N POV*

I turn around and see a young handsome boy wearing black coat with matching pants and white shirt. One hand holding a file while the other in his pants pockets. He walked in like a complete model. I was staring at him then suddenly we made eye contact and we both immediately looked away.

I was so nervous. I didn't even look at his face again. He came and sat on the main chair, placed the file on his left side on the table and started eating. I don't know why I was feeling so strange when he came. I just keep thinking and thinking 'why' then I remember the dark and scary memory of last night. He didn't just save me but also shot 3 boys whom he didn't even know. I start feeling scared and quickly want to leave. After a few minutes of silence and as well as finishing my food "You are the 'Boss' i think? Right???" i said nervously.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*No Ones POV*

Everyone was eating their food silently until Y/N spoke. "You are the 'Boss' i think? Right???" she said. Everyone looks at it. Y/N also looked at them and they all nodded. Taehyung just keeps eating without saying or doing anything. Y/N stands up from her seat and bends 90 degrees to say Thank you. she stands straight back "Thank you so much for helping me. I am so grateful for your kindness but now i think i should leave". she said, bow lightly to everyone, bid goodbye to them and start walking towards the door.

"Wait" Taehyung said, wiping his mouth with a napkin. Everyone looks at Taehyung and then at each other with confused expressions because no one knows "what he is upto?'. "Just THANK YOU??? huh??" Taehyung said. Y/N turns around and gives a questioning look to Taehyung. Taehyung stands up from his seat and faces Y/N. Now They are facing each other. "Only THANK YOU.... I fu*king save your life and you are just saying thank you to me" Taehyung said furrowed his eyebrows. "I-I am sorry but i don't have money or anything to give you. I am a po-" Taehyung cut her sentence "You think i want money??.... can't you see i have enough of it?" Taehyung said, looking at her head to toe while touching his lower lip with his thumb.

*END Of No Ones POV*

*Y/N POV*

I was feeling disgusted. I make a fist to control my anger. "Yahh!!! Taehyung" Jin said. Taehyung give him a death glare. "Leave" he said to them. Jin shut his mouth, looking down and everyone leaves quietly. Noone even dares to say a word in front of him. I also tries to leave but he grab my arm stopping me to leave. "What" I said-yell and struggled to let my arm go from his grip with my second hand but he tightened it even more which made me hsss in pain. "Don't you think you have to me pay back? huh??" he said licking his lower lip.

"Plz Stop it and Let me go" I said slightly begging him. My eyes became watery. I look down holding my tears from falling. "What an ungrateful girl!...... how can you deny your saviour baby girl?" he said, smirking. "I-i know it's very r-rude but i-i can't" i said shuttering. " You have to do what I told you to do or else......" he said. I look at his face and wait to complete his sentence but instead of saying anything he takes that file from the table and holds it in front of my face to give me. I take that file and flip it open to see and my jaw drops.

It feels like my whole world collapses just in the blink of an eye. A tear escape from my eyes. He-he has a photo of Jungkook going to school.

 He-he has a photo of Jungkook going to school

Not just a photo of him but also mine

Not just a photo of him but also mine. It has other information about us too. He let go of my arm and sit back in his chair. I look at him with a questioning look "Is he trying to blackmail me with J-Jungkook. NO!!!..It can't be OH God! Plz help me. I don't want my cute younger brother to be involved in this type of matter" i thought. "I know what you are thinking and you are absolutely right. I am blackmailing you. If you didn't do what i want you to do,.... you already know what i am capable of? " he said smirking. "How dare you......How fu*king dare you" i yell at him and he just smirk evilly which makes my blood boil. "How dare you to blackmail me with my brother?" I yelled at him again but this time holding his front collar with my both hands. My tears start to fall from my eyes.

"Behave... Baby....Behave.... Bad behavior can cause you big loss. You know?" he said, making his collar go from my hand. I just stand there crying thinking about my brother. He motioned someone and 2 bodyguards came by my each hand. "You have 12 hours to think. So, Think carefully. I'll be back at night" he said while standing up from his seat and suddenly both bodyguards grab my each hand. "Till then you will stay here" he added. "No! Plz no" i said as I struggled to be free. "And one more thing i forget to mention. I hate hearing 'No' as an answer" he said and walked out of the dining room leaving me with his bodyguard. I screamed and begged him to let me go but he didn't even look back. His bodyguards dragged me to the room upstairs where I woke up in the morning. They push me in and lock the door from outside. I bang on the door many times and more hardly but no response. After a few minutes of banging I give up and sit down resting my back to the door, hugging my knees. I cried so hard for so long till I fell asleep in the same position.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*Taehyung POV*

I walked out of the dining room. I didn't even look back because I was hurt too. I know its hurt to torture the one whom you love, yeah i love her, but what i can do? If I didn't do this, then she wouldn't agree to stay with me. Moreover, I have to get married as soon as possible and I don't want any other girl in my life except her. I have no other choice. I want her by my side by hook or by crook. I have to do it so that she wouldn't run away from me.

I take a deep breath in and out to calm down myself. I take my phone out of my pants pocket. I called Jin hyung and told him to take care of her. After hanging up, I called Jimin and told him to get the car ready as we are leaving for the office.

To Be Continued...............

Hello🖐️ My Beautiful Readers!

How are you all? I know my updates are slow but I am trying my best to do it fast because My college has been started and i am also doing a part time job. I became so tired to do something else after returning home.

I used to write at night but i get so tired so i didn't feel like writing and sometimes i fall asleep while writing on my phone.

I am really really sorry for my slow updates.

Bye. See you with a new chapter.

Love you all.
I purple 💜you.

Don't Forget to vote, share, comment and follow.