Chapter 29

*NoOne POV*

Taehyung noticed a man pointing his gun towards them through the priest's spectacles and then he triggered the fire. The bullet goes straight into the priest's chest. If Taehyung hadn't reacted quickly the person who will be lying on the floor will be Y/N. Taehyung's men quickly take their positions. He takes Y/N's hand and brings her into a save corner.

"Y/N-ah don't worry, nothing would happen. Just stay here and I'll be back" Taehyung instructed and left to take part in this fight.

Y/n is still scared of guns and bullets and more over her phobia of blood which makes it even worse. Bullets are being fired from both sides. Y/N is covering her ears because of loud sounds of guns and her eyes are closed in shock.

Suddenly a person appeared behind her back quietly wearing black mask which covered almost his whole face. He put a handkerchief on the mouth of Y/N which made her shocked. She wriggles into his grip but that person is too strong for her. He drags her with himself into one of the rooms upstairs and throws her inside then locks the door.

Y/N stands up and tries to run but he pushes her back on the bed and hovers over her. Y/N tries to scream but he covers her mouth with his one hand and other hand holding her shoulder, only cries and sobs left her mouth. "Taehyung h-help.....plz....h-help" was the only word that kept repeating in her mind.

Y/N became paralyzed when that person removed his mask revealing his face. "Sohu" she called, still in shock. "Yes me" he said with a devilish smile which caused her to shiver in fear. "W-what do you want? Plz Let me go" she pleaded between her sobs. 

"I want revenge, baby girl" he said as he caressed her checks. "That bustard Taehyung hit me, insulted me just because of you. Now I will do what I intend to do earlier that day" he said as Y/N is still struggling in his grip.

"Plz no.....Let me go.....plz" she begged when Sohu started kissing her, here and there. She dug her fingers into his eyes which made him gasp and give Y/N enough time to escape from his grip but he was quick enough to hold her neck from back and pulled her back. 

He slapped her so hard that her one side of face became numb, his ring also leaves a scratch on her face and more tears come out of her eyes because of sharp pain on her face. She hit him on his face and chest but he held her both wrists above her face. 

He attacked her neck and ripped her sleeves apart while she was crying and begging him to let go.

*Meanwhile*

"Where is Y/N?" Taehyung asked his mens when everything was under control. "We don't know sir" they replied. "Hyungs, did you send Y/N anywhere?" Taehyung asked through his ear piece. "No. Wasn't she with you?" Jin asked. "No, I left her there and came to help you" he answered.

"Maybe she left for a better safe place" Jimin suggested. "No she was not in the state to think of something" he said then he stopped for a while to think about the possibilities of Y/N's whereabouts.

"Then someone must have abducted her'' Suga said plainly. "No it can't be'' Taehyung prays. "Suga searched all the camera footage and everyone spread everywhere and searched for her '' Jin instructed through earpiece. "Okay" everyone said except Jin. 

They all go separate ways to find her. Taehyung is checking every room on his way to the rooftop then he hears some screams in one of the rooms. He immediately informed everyone. 

He tried to open the door but the door was locked from inside. He pushed the door with all his strength but failed. After a few minutes everyone came running towards him. "What happened? Where is she?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"Inside but the door is locked and I can't break it" Taehyung said as Hoseok also came and positioned himself with Taehyung."On the count of 3......" Hoseok said ".....1.....2.....3..." they both pushed the door and the door opened.

Taehyung was shocked at the scene in front of him. Y/N was on the bed while Sohu hovered over her. Her dress is almost ripped. His blood boiled in anger and he lent a powerful punch on Sohu's face while Jin ran towards Y/n. He took off his coat and covered her with his coat.

"It's alright. We are here" Jin comforted her while Taehyung sat on Sohu's stomach and started punching him till his whole face was covered in blood and he kept repeating "HOW DARE YOU?.... HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH HER? I WILL KILL YOU... YOU BLOODY MOTHERFU*KER......." He said, still punching.

He took out his gun and pointed it at the center of Sohu''s eyes. As he was about to trigger it, someone placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder making him stop. "Taehyung stop" Jin said. "No hyung, today I will fu*king KILL him" Taehyung yelled and Sohu smirked evilly at Taehyung, making him more tempered. 

"Don't kill him like this. This will be easy for him but we will make his living hell for his doing" Jin said. "Y/N needs you, go to her and leave him to us" He added as Taehyung stood up and went towards Y/n.

He wraps his hand around Y/N shoulder and hugs her. She cries in his embrace which makes his heart shattered into million pieces. After a few minutes he feels that her body goes limp in his embrace then he looks at her and she faints. He carried her into bridal style. Her face still hiding in his chest and that coat still covering her.

"Time Skip"

Everyone is gathered around Y/N who is still unconsciously lying on the bed. Taehyung is looking desperate. "She will be alright" Namjoon said Taehyung nodded soullessly. "I think we should leave and you also take rest. Jisso will take care of her" Jin said. "No Hyung. I will stay until she wakes up" Taehyung denied.

"Taehyung you need rest, just look at yourself" Hoseok said. "Hyung plz" he insisted. Everyone sighs then leaves them alone.

To Be Continued................