Chapter 58

*Y/N POV*

I was crying in my room then the door to my room opened. I secretly wiped my tears and pretended to be asleep. I heard the door being closed and the next thing I felt was the bed behind me dipped. He laid behind me and pulled me in his embrace.

Is this really happening? I am not dreaming, am i? Is he hugging me for real? I can't believe it. I turn around in his embrace and face him. His eyes keenly looking at me. There was the same love and passion in his eyes.

I love him. I really love him. I planted a small kiss on his side chin and snuggled my face in his chest. After that I fell asleep.

*End of Y/N POV*

*Taehyung POV*

I woke up feeling something soft pressed on my check. I blinked for a few times to adjust my sights in the bright light and then I was greeted by a beautiful face and a person I have ever met. My love, my life, my wife Y/N.

"Good Morning" I smiled at her. "Wake up and get ready. I am going downstairs to cook our breakfast" she said happily and left. I yawned and stretched my body. It's been a while since i had a good sleep. I missed her so much. Whenever I ignored her I felt like killing my own self. It hurt me like a dagger hit my heart every time i saw her crying secretly but i had no other option.

The train of my thoughts came to a halt when I heard my phone ring. I picked the call without looking at the caller ID. "Hello! Mr. Taehyung" my breath stopped. "How are you?"

"Who is this speaking?" I asked. "I told you to stay away from her but you didn't take my warning seriously and now you have to regret it" he spoke ignoring my question from the other side even though i can't see him but still i can sense him smirking.

"WHO ARE YO-" line cut. "Aish" I screamed as I pulled my hair violently. Who the hell is he? What did he want? I know nothing about him. He hacked all my technology and kept threatening me to stay away from Y/N. I can't contact other members. I can't do anything and he is the reason I was so distant from her.

A loud scream jolted me into reality. "AAAA" It's Y/N's voice. I run downstairs only to be greeted by a fire in the kitchen with Y/N in the middle. I freaked out at the sight. "Guards" I yell as I jump into the fire and help her out.

She was sweating. "It's okay. Everything is fine, You are safe now" I chanted like a mantra in her ear as I hugged her. After a few minutes I heard her calm voice. "I know. I am in the safest place in the world right now" she mumbled on my chest.

I smiled but felt hurt at the same time. "Are you Okay? Did you get hurt?" I asked, worriedly. "Yes, I am fine and no, i didn't get hurt, thanks to you" She answered, calmly. "But how did this happen?" I asked as I pulled apart and looked at her concernedly.

"I don't know. I was trying to lit the stove and then suddenly the fire started all around the stove and in a bit the whole kitchen started to ignited" she answered. "But don't worry I am fine" she reassured with a smile.

Every time I saw her smile, I fell for her even more. I can't bear to lose it or her. "Go to your room and I'll ask someone to bring takeout food for you" I said. "And what about you?" she asked back.

"I'll eat at the office, Don't worry" I answered. She left and I called one of my men and told him to bring breakfast for her and then I also went back to my room and got changed. After getting ready I go to her room to inform her that I am leaving. I knocked lightly before opening the door. She was asleep already so I planted a light kiss on her forehead and adjusted the blanket over her. "I Love You" I whispered and then left.

*End Of Taehyung POV*

*Y/N POV*

It was already noon when I woke up. I went downstairs and saw some men and maids cleaning the mess. I went to the living room and saw a bag of takeout food. I was interrupted when i was about to open the packets."Oh Miss you wake up" one of the maids exclaimed as she came to me.

I smiled at her and then got back to open it. "You are hungry but it's cold already" she said, pointing at the food. "It's okay" I said to her. "No, It's not okay. Cold food is not good for health. Just wait for a few minutes. I asked someone to fetch heated food for you" she said back.

I think for a while before speaking "Do one think" I said to her. "Tell the driver to ready the car. I'll have lunch with Taehyung at his office and will also buy food on the way" I continued. "Okay" she said as she bowed and left. I also went back to my room and got ready.

***

I stood in front of a tall building with 2 bags full of food in my hand. It's my second time here. The first time I came was when Taehyung wanted me to be introduced as his wife but that time i was not happy at the thought of being called his wife however now it's totally different. I am more than happy to be his wife.

I walked in and pressed the elevator button. After a few seconds the elevator opened. I stepped in and pressed the button to his floor. Almost 2 minutes later I reached his floor.

I walked to the reception. "Good Evening Miss" receptionist stood up as she saw me. I guess she remembered me from my last visit. "Good Evening" I greeted back. "Where is Taehyung?" I asked. "In his office, ma'am" she replayed. "Should I inform him that you came?" she asked. "No. It's okay. I'll surprise him" I said with a smile. She nodded and I walked towards his office.

My heartbeat increased at every step I took and I started to feel nervous. I reached at his doorsteps. I took a deep breath before opening the door. "Taehyun-" I stopped at the scene in front of and in no second my eyes welled up. I felt like the whole sky had fallen over me. I really wished to be swallowed by the floor at that time.

To Be Continued........